Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Mist flowed into the house through the chimney, slowly floating till it came to a stop and slowly turned back into Teagan.

Her hair was mussed, completely nude, which made the fact her chest had been crushed in upon her heart even more evident to see.  Blood trickled down from the corner of her mouth and she looked if possible even paler then normal. As soon as she was whole she screamed, "Luke!"  a sound of pain and fury, and underneath terror.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Luke had been sitting in his sitting room, that was what they were for after all reading. As he often set reading when not off being Luke at people. The sound of his century long mates shout of pain and fear cut straight through his attention and with the speed the blood offered he was out of the room and well to her before the book had time to finish falling to the door.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:26 pm

She lay on the floor sprawled on her back, the pain evident on her face, as her frantic eyes looked for the one person who could save her right now. Her beast danced just behind her eyes, she was so hungry.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:36 pm

He was there bare instance after she had called to him. Kneeling beside her, gathering her gently into his arms. This was going to be dangerous. she was mad with hunger and hurt. But that didnt matter. He could stop her if it came to it. With out a moments pause he gently lifted her half on his lap brushing aside his hair as he lowered his neck to her lips.

"Drink" His voice rang with command colored with deep concern.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:44 pm

The word had barely left his lips and her fangs were already in his throat drinking hungrily as she whimpered in pain from having been moved. She pushed some of the blood she had taken into her system to heal some of the damage to her chest. Still she drank, hands holding him to her with all the strength she had, crushing him to her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:53 pm

He had reached out to two strangers as he had knelt beside her and called them to him. Blood was coming so he let her drink. Holding her as she did.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:57 pm

She drank just enough to no longer feel the beast clawing at her insides, but she didn't heal the rest of the way either. That would waste the limited supply they currently had. She licked the wound at his neck lovingly as she pulled away resting in his arms, with a whimper. Still hungry still in pain, but not willing to hurt the man she loved to fix herself. Her mind raced, as she thought over the battle that had just taken place. Did she attack an innocent man? Or were his last words a ruse to make it easier to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:02 pm

He shuddered as she pulled away. Only her state stopping him from losing himself to the kiss. He held her unwilling to put her down for the unthinking and unacknowledged fear that some how she would come to more harm if he was not wrapped about her protectively.

"Blood is on its way. what happened?" His voice was focused and concerned, clearly assessing weighing if she was still in danger.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:20 pm

"I was just out playing..." She paused wincing as her words caused her chest to move. "and he shifted into some monstrous shape, I thought it was Him." She said around the pain. A small cry of anguish as she had taken the breath needed to speak.

Last edited by teagan on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:22 pm

"shhh" He said not wanting her to speak as it was clearly harming her. "Were you followed?" H gesture could answer that and she could hold her silence.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 pm

She whimpered as she tried to speak anyway. Forever stubborn, "Not that...." Her pained breath caught in her throat as she cringed pain washing over her. She couldn't seem to finnish her statement.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:26 am

"Be still Teagan" He all but growled at her continued attempts as speech. He looked dangerous. Clearly angry to see her in such a state yet his handling of her could not be gentler. It shouldn't be to long till food arrived and she could mend her self but even still seeing her in such a state had him on edge.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:29 pm

She opened her eyes looking for all the world like she wanted to very but was refusing to allow herself. Her hand moved up to cup his cheek in her hand, and she began to speak again soft pained words, "Had...to....you... I promised." She clenched her eyes closed to ward off the pain. "Wouldn't leave you...." She opened her eyes full of pain and fear, wanting him to undetstand how hard it was to flee from the combat. How much it went against her beliefs, how much she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:19 pm

He nodded his eyes a blending of loving concern and anger. Not at her of course but deep and murderous anger. Not the anger of a frenzied killer but the anger of a man deciding to do murder for all the most rational reasons. Before he could speak how ever there was a knock at the door. He sighed with relief to hear it and setting her down as softly as he could he rose and headed to answer it.

"Dont try to move love, Ill be back"

He hurried to the door and opened it. Smiling a dazzling and entrancing small at the vagrant he knew would be standing there. He invited the man in and after looking about the street to be certain his arrival had gone unnoticed he closed the door and lead the man inside.

They were barely into the room Teagan laid injured before he had pounced the man. Over coming him with easy with surprise and his overwhelming strength. He followed the man down drinking till he was full once more. The blood was awful and the man stank but none of that mattered.

In only a hand full of moments after he had left her side he was kneeling once more pulling her to his neck again.

"Drink" He told her once more
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:39 pm

She whimpered once more as he pulled her into his lap. Through he didn't have to tell her, her fangs were latched into his neck drinking frantic gulps pumping it to the areas that were damaged healing what she could. All the while she curled against him like a little girl, trusting him to help her, as she never had before.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 am

His arms wrapped around her protectively as she fed. There was more then enough blood that he did not need to stop her. Though as hurt as she was they would likely both be hungry still when the man was drained and they waited for the second to arrive.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:12 pm

She took from him as much as she dared, not sure how much she had already taken. Enough to finish healing the damage done at Roberts hands. Certain they were both still hungry she stopped, and lay in his arms, knowing that he could have killed her tonight, and not certain if it was Him, why he hadn't.

Even though she had healed herself, there was still something fragile about the way she held herself. Something about the way she held on to him still even after she had healed herself, like she was allowing him to take care of her for the first time in a hundred years.

Teagan licked the wound at his neck closed, "Thank you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 pm

He clung to her a moment more before moving away. His path was not the sort that tolerated hunger easily and he drained what remaine in the dying man with callous ruthlessness. He was hardly gone a moment before his were warpping around her and he was asking his question once again

"what happened?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:07 pm

She nods, "I was out picking up a book, and I ran into someone I had never met before. There was some witty banter, he looked like he might be fun to play with. We ended up in the cemetery, testing one another, sparring I suppose you might call it. He said he was clanless, yet he had claws. So I asked him if he could shift into an animal, he said he could shift but not how I thought...." her words trail off as she thinks over what happened once more.

"He offered to share it with me, if I showed him my form. So I shifted and turned in time to watch him turn into the large creature that I have only ever seen in the fights with the Sabbat. His mass doubled easily, and he stood at least a foot or two taller, his body covered in grotesque bone and muscle. He didn't attack right away, asking me if I still wanted to play..." Teagan once more is quite as her mind went over the events.

"My beast surged to the surface, and I fought it down, and still he didn't attack. I gave him warning to leave." she nods her head once more, "He seemed to take delight in the fact that I was almost lost to my beast, as he continued moving forward, he pressed me, 'Shift back and I will follow suit, but either way I want to play. In this form or any other. Choose or I will choose for you.' I think those were his words." She looked up at Luke, her eyes ever so uncertain.

"He came at me so I attacked him."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Luke listened and tried to weight her words objectively. It was hard though as hungry as he was and as coldly furious he was at how hurt she haf been. It didn't sound right, not like the fiend that hunted her. But could he be sure?

"You sound uncertain. Do you still think it's him."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:01 pm

"I don't know, he had the opportunity to kill me, right before I went to mist, but he didn't. Once I had shifted, he... asked me to stay and talk..." she shivered, "It might have been a trick..." she said looking up at him.

"He is a devious bastard I woudln't put anything past him. But no I am not certain."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:15 pm

He nodded thoughtfully fighting to push back the anger so he could think.

"ok, then we do nothing. We do what we can to discover if it's him or not. If it is we hunt him together nd we end this"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 pm

"I don't want you hurt because of me..." she said earnestly stroking his cheek.

"But I don't think I can take him by myself...."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 pm

"Then if it's him we handle it together. "
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:45 pm

A look of anxiousness crosses her features, "What if it isn't him?" she asked her gaze trained on Luke's. She didn't exactly have a history of being an upstanding member of the camarilla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: