Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 pm

She kissed him back not understanding what head game he was playing now, or what had been said to make this better.. or worse.

Hands roamed his back with brutal intensity, they were so messed up.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 pm

The kiss did little to answer her questions as it was a brutal and selfish taking sort of kiss. Which seemed doubly so when combined with how tightly he held her as if refusing to let her go. There was love in the gesture, but not the February 14th sort of love. It was a sick obsessiveness self destructive sort of love. The sort of love sane women took out restraining orders against. It was a very good thing that of all the things Teagan was sane had never been one of them.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Well out of the two of them she was the saner, but no he was right she was just as crazy as he was. Had been even before meeting him, not that she would ever tell him that. Or admit it to herself either for that matter. Who care's if he held her tightly, and was creepy obsessive... she would just follow him later to make sure he was only that way with her. Her lips pressed against his throat as she drank heavily from him. Taking what she wanted, with out a care for anyone or anything. This was after all love.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 pm

He stroked her lovingly and roughly all at the same time as she feed from him. Moaning softly with the pleasure of the kiss as their bodies pressed together. At some point he rolled her onto her back still holding her tight against him as she feed and sank into her in one long and slow thrust. He held there then, letting her feed as he felt her tight around them. He couldnt hear her thoughts but he echoed them just the same, this was love.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:13 pm

As he sank into her she growled around the wound in his throat. It was possessive, it said, you are mine. Her hips thrust up to meet him and she clenched around him, her hands pressing his neck further into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:23 pm

His body language said much the same thing as he pressed against and with in her letting her sake her thirst on him. It wasnt a decision when his hips began to move pressing his hardness deeper and deeper into her as he palmed her head holding her mouth to the wound.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 pm

She slowed down in her drinking, the act became more about giving Luke pleasure then taking his blood. Her body reacted to him pressing into her shivers of pleasure rolling through her as she moved against him. His blood washed across her tongue, her fangs in his flesh it was delicious.

No one ever tasted as good as Luke, true she might just be prejudice because she loved him, because his blood in her system said it was true. She still questioned sometimes, did they love eachother because they drank from one another so much, because it was easier to give in then to keep fighting?
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Who could say. Luke wasnt even the sort to give it a thought. It wasnt in his nature or path to question pleasure. If it felt good it was good and that was that. As he moved against her he brought the night to a similar close to how it begun as he moved in her with the same gently and sensual motions as he had at the beginning of the night. Taking her with measured unhurried thrust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 pm

She growled, she wanted the pain and the pleasure. Urging him on she gave him pain her fingernails raking down his back. She wanted life to be reaffirmed with a violent taking that bordered on frantic. Not gentle touches, and caresses.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 pm

At her urging his pace increased becoming more vigorous and forceful with every thrust. He crushed her against him as he pressed her down against the bed with his body. He grabbed her gripping hands pulling them over her head and pinning them there with his greater strength.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm

She fought against him holding her down, but in the end he held her pinned beneath him in every way, and she hissed with pleasure. Her fangs pressed against his throat as she continued to drink. Teagan didn't submit, but she certainly enjoyed being victimized.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:18 pm

He growled in pain as he tore his throat from her fangs and leaned back away from her mouth. He hovered over her pinning her down by her wrist and one hand on her shoulder. He rutted into her harder still growling as he took her savagely.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:20 pm

She whimpered by the look on her face was pure pleasure. His blood on her lips she turned her head ever so slowly offering him her neck.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 pm

His body rutted powerfully into her. Again and again he drove claiming her with every thrust and growling like a mad thing. He dropped his fangs into her bared throat like a striking viper and began to drink deeply as he continued to take her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:14 pm

This was exactly what she wanted.... She moaned beneath him, hips shifting with frantic need and want.

His fangs against her throat elicited a deep and powerful moan as she cried out her release.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 pm

He continued his violent grinding well through her orgasm. Pounding into her again and again for long moments after till the pressure of their bodies and the pleasure of his feeding finally sent him over as well.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:56 pm

She took the opportunity to roll them as he found his release. She continued to rock her body against his fast and hard thundering down upon him and his sensitive flesh. Her goals were to wring every last bit of pleasure out of his orgasm that she could and perhaps follow him for a second round of her own. His member twitching with in her her muscles clenching him dragging along his member in long hard harsh movements. Her hands pinned him beneath her as she slammed herself against him once more one final time and cried out again as a second orgasm swept over her. Washing her away in painful over sensitive trembling wave of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

He groaned and moaned incoherently beneath her as she rode his sensitive sex to a second climax. His body twitched as fire shot through his nerves flooding his senses to the pleasure of it all and blotting all else from his mind.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 pm

She collapsed against his chest breathing heavily even though she hadn't taken a real breath in well over nine hundred years. Her brow resting just at his shoulder her arms held him and she cuddled. For all her worth she held him with her body and purred a low rumbling sound from deep with in a content cat satiated on carnal pleasure. She nuzzled his neck ever so gently then, placing a kiss just against his neck, the kiss said I love you, even if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 pm

He wrapped around her like and undead blanket. Holding her close and stroking her like the cat she behaved as. He made a content sound and nuzzled her back. brushing his cheek against hers in a feral gesture he seemed to have inherited from her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 pm

His actions earned him a soft moan of content happiness. Her muscles still occasionally spasm as he moved ever so slightly beneath her. It soon became obvious that she had no plans to move, in the bed, that she would sleep just like this if he let her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 pm

And there was simply no reason to move her. Just imagine the time it could save with their new evening ritual if she stayed just where she was.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5