Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Bella laughed in almost a nervous sort of way, her head lowering. Her mannerisms were of a girl who was flushed from embarrassment, though obviously she remained pale. "Yeah, he was mad about that.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Another nod. "He has many weaknesses that are able to be exploited, from what I have heard. Once you have removed the last of your items and cut ties, your immunity to the Bond can be put in place."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm

"What items?" She asked curiously, "What would you have me do?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:15 pm

"I understand that you have purchased your own residence, however I imagine that there are like-as-not items still left behind, yes? And I have no doubt one who so clings to others as he does will understand simple removal of body. Would you not agree?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Bella nodded once again to him, "I understand, I'll go do that once we're done speaking.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:52 pm

"Then you have more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:13 pm

"I suppose not for now.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:18 pm

"There is nothing else you would like to know of the city, its history, or its inhabitants?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 pm

"I would love to know.. any information you have to offer me, I want to learn.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 am

"Then you have no questions."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:20 pm

She sighed some, leaning back in her chair and folding her arms over her chest. "Who pulls the strings here?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:40 pm

"Different individuals do in vary degrees. The Gangrel largely operate as they have and will when left to their own devices, with the exception of Grace Dunn," he notably left out the 'Lady' of her supposed title. "Whom clings to her mortal lineage in James Alexander. The Nosferatu are largely split, it seems. The young against the old, though that seems to be obvious to most. What has not been presented is that Ethan's insistance of the King's use of Discipline within Elysium be made scandal, he ignores that his calling of fowl," referencing the doves that the Nosferatu had fly through the Primogen meeting. "Was, in fact, just as much a violation. The King's disappearance is the same as their clan maintaining their Masks while within the Elysium walls. The ability to beckon and manipulate animals leads to far worse effects, eventually involving the Cainite Beast."

"Many of the disinterested have defered to Victor Morton, who gladly uses them for his own ends. This includes Marvin Johnson and Ciara Murphy, with others coming and going. The Sheriff holds the heart of the former-Harpy, Estaban Fortunato, and has regular dealings with Renata Johnson and Razor. The Prince is largely alone, however he defers to whom-or-whatever returned his deceased daughter to him, on the rare occurance it asks of something."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:29 pm

"His deceased daughter?" Her ears perked up some, "How?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:36 pm

"Unknown at this time. She was a wraith, it has been theorized, and now is corporeal and whole of body steadily since with no sign of Shadowland originating features."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:53 pm

"Wow.. that's.." She smiled softly, "That's wonderful someone could give his Majesty that back."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 pm

"It shows his weakness, it is not a kindness."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Bella's gaze on Anton narrowed a bit, becoming scrutinizing. "Do you think kindness is weakness?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 pm

"The nature and severity is the question. Prince Alexander is chained to his unceasing and unrelenting devotion to his family, likely to his own end in time. There are those who would take advantage of such for petty means, including the likes of Victor Morton, if he took the time to see the larger picture."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Her eyes widened some, leaning forward a bit, "Or the Carnival..?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

A nod. "Or the Infernal."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm

She lowered her head once more, glancing up at Anton. "I saw something.. the Carnival is going to take the Prince..or he is at least going to be seriously wounded.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 pm

He just looked at her a moment. "Is there somewhat else you saw, other than the conclusion? Or perhaps something afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 pm

"A monstrous face.. good versus evil.." Bella let her eyes drift shut, "Tears of blood raining from a face.. his Majesty's face... distorted with agony.. agony.. he was screaming with agony." Her eyes opened once more, glancing up at Anton.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:38 pm

He tapped a finger absently on the table in thought. "Curious. I will look into it further."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:41 pm

She gave a nod. "I've informed the Prince and the Sheriff already.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next