Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 am

Bella chuckled softly, nodding. "Fair. Is the list of Port st. Lucie's status convenient for you, or would you rather I compose my own list and bring it for editing?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am

"Perhaps you would be interested in having each Clan's Primogen report what they believe their clan holds for status', and then corrections for oversights can be made."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:47 am

"Like a mini-accounting, taken with a grain of salt?" Bella asked with a small smirk, "Sounds delightful."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:35 am

"Returning accountability to the Primogen. Forcing their action, rather than inaction. If a clan feels it is acceptable to fail to communicate, then their social standing will be effected by such a choice."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:37 am

Bella laughed, "I wish that would have flown in Seattle." She stood from her chair, "Very well, then, I have my homework. Is there anything else you wish to discuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 pm

He remained unmoving. "You were the one that wished questions, Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm

"I thought it might be impolite for me to wham, bam, thank you ma'am this situation, Sig. Sforza." She bowed gracefully from the hip, her arm bent in front of her middle. "Enjoy the rest of your evening."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:26 pm

"If that is your wish, Harpy. Miss Bose will see you back to the Regency," he replied as the ghoul opened the doors with the same smile as before.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:37 pm

She smiled to the ghoul, noting that her expression really didn't shift much..

"Thank you, Sig. Sforza. I'm sure we'll speak again soon, if it's alright with you." She nodded her head, then began to make her way out the doors.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:45 pm

He nodded once. "If you like, Madame Harpy. But realize I am not one to be summoned like some mongrel canine, as so many in this domain seem to behave as. Do enjoy your evening."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:59 pm

She turned to glance at Anton, "I would not expect such from you, Sig. Sforza. I'm happy to come here, on your time."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:08 pm

"We have all of the time needed, Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:25 pm

She blinked her long lashes at him, her head tilting to the side. "Those of us who will last, yes." She responded, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:33 pm

His eyes remained on the Malkavian. "Miss Bose, what is the present time in the Eastern Time Zone?"

Without a glance anywhere, the smiling ghoul turned to the Ventrue and answered immediately. "It is presently Eleven Fourty Two PM, sir."

"And the time inside?"

"It is presently Twelve Fifteen AM, sir."

"Time of Entry for Miss Maurice was?"

"Eleven Fourty One PM, sir."

He let the difference sit in silence for a moment before he continued.

"As you can see, we have all of the time needed, Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Bella quirked a brow, glancing skeptically to Miss Bose, before looking back at Anton. "I'm afraid I don't understand.." Her gaze searched his dead-pan features for answers, before turning to glance at the ever smiling face of the Ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:47 pm

His face was the same emotionless slate as it always had been. "When one controls the flow of time, Harpy, it is always in excess and rarely a valued commodity. If you have more questions, ask them while you know what they would be."

The ghoul, meanwhile, almost looked apologetic in her smile. She was used to this sort of disorientation by guests, clearly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 pm

"How can you control the flow of time?" She asked, curiosity much more prominent than any confusion or fear in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:11 pm

He just gestured to the array of seats again. If they were to continue their discussion, they would do so in a civilized manner.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

She moved back to the seat she had previously occupied, her interest obviously piqued.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm

He waited while she sat, the ghoul taking a silent cue and closed the doors again.

"The answer is far less interesting than that which produced it, unfortunately. As you can disguise your appearance or command the minds and emotions of others, so too can time be manipulated."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 pm

She pulled her legs up to her chest, her mannerisms more like an eager to learn school girl than her previous stature she thought one holding a position should. "It's still fascinating, I had no idea.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:54 pm

"There are not many, but those that there are possess potency unseen in millenia, and it is not a thing that ill conceived childer are taught. We do not have ill conceived childer. They are groomed for decades at a minimum, centuries for the ideal candidates. My youngest childe had already existed four hundred years before they were granted the embrace. The oldest lived in a world before Christ was born."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:09 pm

"Wow." Was all the young Malkavian managed to get out, her eyes transfixed on Anton. "I would have killed for that sort of grooming.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:26 pm

"There are few in modern eras who would share that opinion," he quite nearly spat out the words in obvious disgust. "You had questions."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 pm

"I have so many questions, but.. all seem rude." She looked him over once more, "I'm not sure I want to know the answers to some of the questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next