Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 pm

A white envelope without stamps, has been left at Bella's door carrying her name.

"My apologies Bella, I will have to complete our lessons some other time. Some things have come up and I will be leaving the area. I don't know when I'll be back, though I can at least assure you that I will be alright.

Your friendship and your help has been greatly appreciated.

Please take care.

-Charlie"

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:56 am

Upon arrival, Bella casually plucks the letter up, quirking a brow curiously. She read it slowly, no emotion betrayed in her eyes. After a moment, she seemed to fall into a trance, unblinking eyes staring unfocused over the page.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:43 pm

She saw an image of Charlie, though he looked annoyed. Slightly annoyed, and a tower of glass rising behind him. He wasn't inside it, but leaning against it as he seemed to nibble at the flower, his other hand writing. And writing. And more writing. There was a sun rising in the distance, a cross around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Her eyes widened, her breathing hard out of habit.

A sun, why a sun? Why would Charlie be outside for a sunrise?

That had certainly not done much to settle her concerns, in fact had heightened them.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 pm

He seemed untouched by the sun, though, and unhurt. All things considered -- Charlie seemed as he always had.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 pm

"How is Charlie in the sun..?" She quietly mused to herself, bringing a hand to her forehead. "I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 pm

A thought struck her.

Maybe it wasn't Charlie in the sun. There was, after all, a Rose near his lips and a Cross around his neck?
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 pm

She turned her back to the door, letter in hand, and slid down sit on the ground. She continued staring at the letter, attempting then to Spirit Touch it.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Charlie hadn't been upset when the letter was written. Slightly irritated, annoyed, but not upset at all.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 pm

She shut her eyes, resting her head back against the door.

What am I missing.. why is he irritated.. is it Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:21 pm

She got no answers. It was definitely Charlie, though. To be fair, Charlie was a Brujah. Being irritated wasn't outside the 'norm' for that Clan.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:34 pm

She pressed her fingertips to her temples,

Why the rose? Why the cross? Is he with.. a Toreador, and a religious man.. in a glass.. house..

She opened her eyes once more, crumpling the paper up and staring at the patterns the folds and wrinkles made.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Two faces seemed to emerge out of the page. One, a male, seemed unfamiliar. The other, a woman, seemed much more familiar.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:54 pm

She seemed to almost breath a sigh of relief as Cass' face was seen in the pages, glancing curiously at the male. She meticulously tore the letter up, scattering the pieces of it along the ground. She glanced at the random order in which they'd fallen, going once more, searching with her everything if Charlie even wanted to be found, or just needed his space.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:05 pm

There were two sides to everything, and the paper fell from Bella's fingertips into two groups.

The first formed another face, one Bella recognized.

A great chasm separated the face from that of Charlie's ...

And Charlie was decidedly alone on his 'side' of the chasm that she saw.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Her eyes widened some, standing from her spot on the ground slowly. "Alright, time to have a talk.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle   A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter for Bella - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: