Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing Empty
PostSubject: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Robert wasn't home, at least not at the moment, and as Bella walked the corridors of her home, she could hear a woman's voice, sultry and sweet singing a mournful tune.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Bella crept through the house quietly, heading towards the tune. Her fists were clenched, her jaw setting in place. She knew the place was supposed to be haunted, but...
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:12 pm

As Bella followed the tune, through locked doors and hallways, she found herself standing at the door to her bedroom, the tune still carrying through the halls. beyond the door was clearly what ever was making the music.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 pm

She took a deep breath, creeping towards her door. Internally, she counted to three, trying to psyche herself up.. it didn't work.

1....2....3!

She swung the door open, her emerald gaze glancing around the room immediately.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:40 pm

She didn't have to glance around much. As the door swung open to reveal the attractive blond sitting comfortably on the bed, singing that mournful tune. As she saw Bella come into view, she stopped suddenly.

"Well hello there, madam harpy. We have here the scene of a dastardly crime of passion, a betrayal of trust and the heart. And the potential for some real soap opera material..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:44 pm

"I am so. Fucking. Sick. Of people showing up in my room." She muttered under her breath, shutting the door. "What do you want."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:09 am

She smiled softly, a kind of come hither look to her features, "Actually, Miss Maurice, this is about what you want... or more appropriately, about who you want to die..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 am

"I don't want anyone to die, actually." She waved condescendingly, "I'm still close to my humanity, I like people living - as well as they can."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 am

She grinned, her right arm going back over the headboard of the bed, as if wrapping around where Robert would have been sleeping. "I'm going to ask you a question and you're going to answer it truthfully and we're going to go from there because, contrary to popular belief, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too. Now, these two men, Chase Covington and Robert Benson... which one do you love most, Bella darling? Because you've woven quite the tangled little web."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 am

Bella rolled her eyes, "We're vampires, honey."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 am

She grinned as she stood up. She practically sauntered over to the young Malkavian, "Then I'll tell you what, I'm going to keep a close eye on you sweetheart. Any time you show one of them any affection, the other is going to get hurt, and we'll see which one dies first. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Around the woman, Bella could feel the air growing stagnant, and something told the young Malkavian that this woman wasn't bluffing.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 am

Bella's lips parted as she tried to find a retort, but no words came.

She lowered her head some, her emerald gaze focused on the taller woman. "That doesn't sound fun at all.."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:33 pm

She smiled, it was sadistic and cruel.

"It sounds plenty fun to me, 'honey.' And if you even think about testing me, I can make it soooo much worse for you. After all, you've got an ancient Brujah completely bound to you. What do you think he's gonna do if I tell him about that little trist? Looks like you've created quite a mess with all of those bonds of yours..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Her fists clenched some, shooting a dark glare at the woman. "Fine. I agree to your terms."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:01 pm

The woman reached up and cupped Bella's cheek, the thing actually touched her.

"That's a good girl. Oh, and one last thing, if you try to tell either of them about this little game, I'll hurt them both, twice as bad, just to make sure you can see what your deceit does to the people you love. Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Bella tensed as the demon touched her, trembling in restraint. "Clear as glass." she spat venomously through clenched teeth, her gaze turning to the ground.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:27 pm

"Good," she said with a chipper tone, "Now, I've got plenty more people to see. You be a good little harpy now. Ciao, darling." and with that, the woman did in fact saunter from the room, this time singing a much different tune.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:31 pm

She growled lowly as the woman left, falling to a slump on the floor. "God.. fucking.. dammit.." She hissed, her eyes filling with crimson tears. "I fucking hate demons."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:01 pm

And in Bella's head, all she heard was the sing song tone of the woman as she said, "Love you, too..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 pm

"Cuz a Malkavian can't handle an extra voice in her head." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiteful (Bella) - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: