Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:17 pm

He had remained largely unchanged, even from when she entered. Every movement seemed to have been measured and only made when absolutely necessary. "Of the domain and its inhabitants, perhaps, considering your occupation."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 pm

"You've been here a while, haven't you? What do you know of them? What should I be looking out for?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 pm

"Eighteen Months, fourteen days, eleven hours and," he waited a moment. "Fourty eight minutes. The domain's populance seems to revel in the pleasures of the flesh they lost upon their embrace. The Prince has entertained two marriages, one from mortal life and a second begun after his embrace. James McKay has engaged in illicit activities with more Kindred within the domain that he has not. The Tremere have a thin blooded whore in regular residency. The Sheriff and former Harpy regularly engage in romantic notions with one another. And there is yourself and your Brujah," he quite nearly spat out the last word.

"These several weaknesses of will further the issue and draw strength away from the Domain. Were the Sabbat a viable threat in the region, any infiltrators they have would find easy prey in abduction of one party or another to pull at the mistempered emotions involved in these affairs. This will likely become an issue with this Carnival, and has already made itself an issue with the Infernal presence attempting to defile the very existence of the domain's residents.

"Victor Morton believes he controls a large portion of the domain, when in fact he has a pair of inept neonates following his beck-and-call for little gain of their own persons. The Sheriff is plagued with identity issues. The Nosferatu have leadership qualms. The Toreador are as effective as they were within your Seattle. The Ventrue have no true goals. The Brujah act like they were Toreador. And the Malkavians have no valued presence prior to your ascension.

"The residents are easily cowed to compliance by these inept Demons who reveal their identities far faster than any that I have encountered, yet still pledge service to their Infernal entities rather than doing as they should and destroying the host body where it stands. The Tremere are of no help with any of this, despite being expected to know the most on the topic. None consult the truest of those knowledgable in the combating of these entities and the neonate Seneschal attempts to scold his betters for action, rather than the inaction that he believes will drive anything away.

"Tell me, Harpy, do you realize now the gravity of change this domain so desperately needs? And how that will pull at your morals?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm

She nodded, her expression solemn. "I do, indeed. What would you have me do?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 pm

"What would you do, Harpy? And what would you have done, hm? I could shatter your bonds, if you like, free your mind of what directs you against your otherwise unaltered will," one hand rose as he spoke, holding a nonexistent orb within it as he turned. As it did, she could feel the feelings of her bonds neutralize.

"Or I could sour them entirely, turn you against those you would love beyond such faulty sentiments as emotion," the hand turned further, as neutral turned to abject hatred. He paused a moment before returning it to the central 'neutral' point. "Such emotions are so... simple to warp, you see."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

"Not for normal kindred.." She breathed, though again it was awe, not fear. "I've only drank once from anyone I am still bound to.. there is none which are any stronger than that."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 pm

"Indeed, for normal Kindred, or Cainite, or Vampire, or Damned, regardless of the term one chooses to use, it is no more difficult for you to turn a room into madness incarnate or move your consciousness into a mortal you control," he shook his head once. "I've abandonded my emotions long ago, Harpy. And with it, the possibility to be bound to any, by any degree. It is a method of enlightenment, little more."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Bella's gaze fell for just a moment, before raising to lock with his once more. "But I am so attached to my emotions.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm

He nodded. "As well as to your grasp of human morality. It is a personal choice, and not the only method to separate one's self from needless quandries like bonds of vitae from one to another. But it is important to understand why you act the way that you do, and understand the implications in said acts."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:01 pm

"Why do you think I do?" She stared at him, wanting to hear whatever he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:06 pm

"Simply put, blood magic. There are far more methods than the foolish Usurpers believe there are and ever will be. In older times, near every clan had their own versions of Thaumaturgy," he.. smirked? "The idea that Tremere's insolent children call it such is laughable. Thaumaturgy is simply the literal translation of blood magic. It is akin to calling your own clan's ability something that it already is, but in another language."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Bella giggled softly, "I'm sure whiff of madness would sound much more impressive in an ancient language."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:44 pm

He shook his head. "I would not suggest emulation of the Usurper's flimsy attempts at mystery, Harpy. It suits only the misguided of that lineage, and then only as jest."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am

She leaned forward in her chair, emerald gaze remaining on Anton's features. "You're very wise, Sig. Sforza - very talented, very powerful, very able. Would you.." She tilted her head to the side a bit, lips pursing in thought before she continued, "Would you teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:15 am

"Teach you what, specifically, Harpy?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:44 am

"To be like you.. to seperate myself from emotions when needed, to make wise decisions and speak eloquently."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 am

"You understand that the first will require a divergance from your strong embrace of humanity, while the latter will require a different method of thought all together, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

"There's no way to maintain my humanity..?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:51 pm

"Distancing one's self from one's emotions is no trivial task. If you seek one form of enlightenment, you cannot subscribe to another at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 am

Bella's head lowered once more, a mildly distraught look across her pretty features as she chewed at her lower lip. "My whole life.." albeit, that's not very long.. "I've been striving towards keeping my humanity.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 pm

He nodded. "And the hypocricy of the Camarilla's higher branches shun Enlightenment to other methods of existence while existing within the very same Roads and Paths themselves. The decision to undertake one is not to be taken lightly or with expedience, either."

He paused a moment. "It is possible to make you immune to the Bond, however there is an association of yours I cannot abide any seeking my tutelage to indulge."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:39 pm

"Who?" Bella asked bluntly, her head tilting to one side.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Again he twisted his hand in the manipulation of a bond to something more.. neutral. "Covington." And he let the word sit in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:50 pm

"That's fine.." She responded softly, "I need to separate myself anyways, right?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:56 pm

A nod. "Many have said that he is a political disaster on any he touches. Besides. An.. associate already removed what he seems to value most."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next