Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

"They are each likely unable to give it pause, if it is to pass as you have seen it." He shook his head once, almost in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:52 pm

"I wish I knew what to look for.." She muttered, "What could actually be useful information.."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 am

"The sight," he notably didn't say 'Madness.' "Of Malkav and his line has been well known since Saulot and his soothed what came with it. Whatever the source of such vision, it invariably knows that it will effect something in profound ways."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 am

She gave another nod, silently appreciating his delicateness with the phrase. "I know you're right.. for good or bad, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 pm

He thought a moment. "What do you know of Sadhanna, Harpy? Do you believe in Karma?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 pm

She shook her head, "I'm afraid I don't know anything about Sadhana, nothing about what I should or shouldn't believe."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:16 pm

A nod.

"Sadhanna is the practice of the examination of past and future lives of individuals, most often performed by those in the India-Pakistan region of the world. It is theorized that those who master these abilities are capable of dictation of preordainment of what an individual's next life will hold for them, including passing to become Kuei'jin or a Wraith upon their death."

He paused a moment, letting the prospect of a limited control over the future sink into the Malkavian.

"This is something that could be arranged for you to be taught, in exchange for specific, lasting agreements. Is this something you may be interested in?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 pm

An amused smirk crosses Bella's lips, a brow quirking with curiosity. "And what sort of specifications are we looking at here?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:05 am

One hand rose from the table as he began to count off things. "First. I would expect that myself and the King remain absent from so-called scandal caused by upstart neonates the likes of Ethan," one finger rose. "Second, this sight will not be directed at he or I. This is for your own safety," a second finger rose at that. "Third, should you have question of activities within a domain, they will be provided as appropriate so long as it is not abused," a third finger rose from there. "Fourth, tutelage will be provided of the Path of Karma of Sadhanna practitioners with accompanying rituals," a fourth finger rose as he finished. "Finally, your position will be supported insomuch as I am capable, short of mental Domination of position holders of the Court," the last finger -- the thumb -- extended. "Do you find these terms acceptable, Harpy?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:21 am

"Absolutely." Answered the young Malkavian, smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 pm

A nod of acceptance. "Good. Materials and a teacher will be made available, and the guards will know to accept your entrance for such once your separation from Mister Covington has concluded."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 pm

"Yessir." Bella nodded once more, bowing her head respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 am

"You do not have issues with those of Tzimisce blood who are not members of the Sabbat, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:53 am

She shook her head, "No, I think anyone who judges someone else on their blood is just.. ignorant."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 pm

He smirked. "Often, those who would be judged by such find it in themselves to earn such judgement. Regardless, I will make the necessary arrangements and he will contact you once first part of the agreement is completed. I suspect there is much he could and would teach you."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 pm

"Wonderful, thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair   Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings with Birds (Bella) - Dragon's Lair
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5