Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

She was only gone for maybe half an hour. When she pulled back up and stepped out of the vehicle, this time, she had a rather damaged and torpored Robert slung over her shoulder.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Robert!" She cried, running up to the two of them. Her clove had fallen to the ground, smoke coming up from the gravel. "Where was he? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 pm

She shook her head.

"Not sure on the details and all that. But what say we wake him up and find out?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:39 pm

She nodded, guiding the two inside. She had Ra'i lay Robert down gently on the floor, then slit her wrist with her nail and brought the bleeding wound to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:42 pm

As Bella started to pour blood into Robert's mouth, she pressed her palms against Robert's stomach. There, she forced the blood fed to him by Bella into action, to heal him.

(Blood Rage)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:04 pm

The most serious of Roberts wounds began to knit itself closed, slowly the flesh sealed itself and Robert jolted upright, roaring in pain, his eyes darting around the room in panic. It took him a moment to recognize the two people with him, and when he did he fell backwards again, his eyes shutting.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 pm

She didn't seem to be in the least surprised by his reaction or disturbed.

"Morning sunshine," she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm

He grumbled in response.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 pm

She smirked. Then she looked at the Malkavian.

"You got it from here?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:16 pm

She jumped a bit at his reaction, seeming to ignore Ra'i as she leaned down to gently trace her hand over his forehead. ."Robert, do you need to drink more..?" Curiosity could wait.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 pm

He opened his eyes to look up at her face, his smile returning, as he nodded slowly. "Thank you Bella."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:25 pm

She offered him a gentle smile back, offering her wrist once more.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Robert wrapped his lips around her wrist and sunk his teeth into her flesh. And there he lay for few minutes gently, slowly savoring the taste of her as he rested.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Cue the quiet, creeping exit of the Sheriff. Which was more like stepping slightly away and just disappearing, but you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 pm

She gently ran her hand over his hair for a moment, before oulling that hand back. There were no indications of wanting him to stop, seeming content to let him feed until he was full.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 pm

He stopped after a few more moments, his tongue sealing closed the wound he had created. His hand touched her cheek lightly, "Again, thank you." He smiled warmly and contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 pm

"Of course... " She tilted her head, a gentle look over her features. "Can.. you tell me what happened..?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 pm

He nodded, "Yeah, I went to go apologize to Grace. The Prince guaranteed my life in the sake of it, so I took the risk." He shrugged, "She wasn't very welcome to an apology it seems, beat me senseless."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 am

A look came over her pretty features as if she had eaten something foul. "So... the Elder Gangrel let a Neonate Caitiff get under her skin?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Robert chuckled, bringing his hand up and holding his thumb and forefinger just a little apart. "Just a little." He winked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh. She was not amused, so said the bitter look over her face.

"So rather than brush it off, or even attack you politically, she acted herself like a neonate."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Robert shrugged, "Yeah, pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Her eyes burned with rage, a look Robert knew only when she was on the verge of frenzy. She let her wrist close up, her gaze distant. "That bitch.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Robert touched her cheek lightly, "Bella..." His tone was soft and warm, "No need to be hasty, just enjoy us."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 pm

"I still can't. There are still demons."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle   You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Killing Me (Robert, Bella) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next