Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 pm

"Good I like you a little too" with a hug
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:33 pm

He hugged her and gave her another kiss. "Good. That makes me smile."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 pm

She kissed him back deeply and nipped his lower lip "Wanna get naked?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm

He growled and grinned. "With you? Of course."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 pm

"Let's get naked and end the night much better." with a nip of his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:24 pm

He growled and shifted her in his lap. "Sounds good ta me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Grinding against his lap "Good" and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 pm

He reached for her top with a grin. Then he kissed her again. "Like I've ever argued about gettin' naked with ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Letting him remove her top "Well I feel the same." as she started taking off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:54 pm

He lifted his arms for her and kissed her again. "Prolly good."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 pm

"Oh so so agree." leaning forward and taking his nipple in her mouth as for once there was nothing on under her shirt. And her hands started to undo his pants.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 pm

He groaned and arched his back to her mouth. Shivered and his hand went to her hair to hold him there. He lifted his hips to help her with his pants. "Yeah. Ya really are."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Sucking harder on his nipple, licking and staying right where he wanted her. Her other hand, gently rolling his nipple between her fingers and a soft humming from her. As his pants finally were down, she started to stroke him, with her other hand, and a nibble at his nipple in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm

She had him moving. He arched into her mouth. Then he was pressing his hips to her hand. All the while, he was growling. "You're makin' it hard not ta throw ya down and just rape ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Biting his nipple, a louder humming, and stroking him harder. Stopping breifly "Can't rape the willing Jim" and started to suck on his nipple again, licking and teasing - just stopping to switch to the other nipple.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 pm

He groaned again. This time he closed his eyes. "Yeah. But I'm tryin' ta let ya have fun an' play. It's hard."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Stroking harder, nipping his nipple and humming louder. Trying to push him to what he's said he wants to do. Her other hand, now moving down as well, cupping his balls, and a finger sliding to the sweet spot behind his balls. A louder humming and a harder bite. Yes she wanted him to just take her and she was going to keep pushing buttons till he did.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Had to give it to him. He had self control. He growled with every bite. Every time she touched him. He arched into her mouth and hands. "Gettin' harder."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 pm

She moved to the other nipple, biting him hard, then very very softly flicking his nipple with her tongue, while she stroked harder, and slid one finger into his ass. Yes she was going to keep pushing him and she hummed louder with a sultry and ethereal tune.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

He growled and arched into her mouth and hand. He was starting to shiver with her touches. His growling got louder, too. "Oh...fuck."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 pm

She slid a second finger with her one, a louder note as he said "oh fuck" and the moved her head and bit his shoulder hard.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 pm

He growled and bit her shoulder. Bit her hard. His hands went to her hips and pulled her against him. He didn't throw her down yet. But he was close. Very close.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 pm

She bit him again as hard as she could without breaking skin, still pressed hard against him, then managed to slide a third finger into him and a tone of pure desire rang out from her adding her voice to get him even more closer to over that edge.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 pm

It seemed to work. He growled again. His hips pressed to her fingers. Then her head was shoved down. Far enough until his cock was in her face. "Open." He growled it. Because there was only so much he could take.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

She opened her mouth, right in front of his cock, not moving if he wanted her to suck it he was going to have to push her forward as her three fingers pressed into him harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next