Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Which was exactly what he did. He barely waited for her lips to open, even. His hips pressed back to her fingers. His hand went to the back of her head to literally shove her down over his cock. Burying himself in her throat with a loud growl.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm

A slight gag, breathing not necessary and she relaxed her throat taking him in her mouth. Sucking hard on him, her fingers driving in his ass, and her other hand oddly gently cupping his balls. He had her head in hand, she was going to let him do as he wished as he fucked her face and there was still muffled humming if he listened, yes she was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:50 pm

He growled again. But her mouth being around him meant that he could thrust into her face as well as her fingers a little better. His hand on the back of her head moved her roughly. He was very much fucking her face. He started to shiver. His free hand reached for her so that his fingers could run through her soft folds. He wanted to feel her squirm, too.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:55 pm

His fingers found her wet, her nightly "maiden head" in place and her could feel her fangs barely there adding to the fucking going on at this moment. Her fingers didn't stop pressing into his ass, but she did rock her hips against his touch and he could hear the humming a bit louder when he touched her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

His fingers were playing with her. Being mostly gentle. But they did press inside of her. He growled and his hips thrust faster when he felt her fangs against him. Groaning loudly and starting to shiver from the attention she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Her fangs almost tore into him, just barely not as he pressed in her, growled and shivered. As her fourth finger joined her other three as she pushed into him, then tried to spread her fingers, then moving them and then thrusting again inside him.

Her other hand, running up his chest to pinch the first nipple she felt, still letting him move her head and knowing if he let go she was going to fall but she hummed louder as he kept going.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:17 pm

He seemed to have almost as much resistance as she did. His hips bucked. Deep into her throat and then back hard against her fingers. His own fingers were a mirror of hers. Pressing into her and teasing her. Giving him something to focus on for a few more minutes, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Her fangs started to scrap almost cutting as she took him deeper in her throat, no resisting as he fucked her face but still her fingers worked him. Her free hand pinched and twisted his nipples as her own body pushed onto his fingers as they mimicked her own hand. She pushed harder into him and as he moved her head kept dragging her fangs along him and a louder more a muffled moan as they kept going.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 pm

So careful. He was always so careful. Without warning, he pulled her head up and away from him. He shivered and moaned with his orgasm. But he made sure not to get any blood into her mouth, even by accident. His hips still moved on her fingers, though. And his fingers inside of her kept teasing and pressing into her. He brought her face up for a deep kiss. To ease the frustration of her mouth leaving his cock.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:12 pm

She was surprised and then kissed him deeply as he kissed her, she whimpered as he moved her from where she was her hand still working him as she nips his lip and a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:44 am

She growled. So his fingers thrust harder into her when he kissed her. He bit her lip, hard, and grabbed her by the hair. "That what ya wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:25 am

She really couldn't think to answer him, biting kissing him, and rocking harder into his finger with a soft purr/whimper and just a nod of her head yes as she fought to reply. A whispered "More." as her body shook just a little and she stared at him in the eye so he knew she was truly serious as another tremble flowed through her an she started a louder than normal keening easily he could tell building to a wail if he kept going.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

He growled again as he used his fingers to thrust harder into her. He tugged her hair to pull her close and bit her lip hard. He pulled her close. "More what?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:44 pm

"You rough hard" arching into his fingers with a growl at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

He growled for her. Then he grinned. "Turn around."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 pm

She turned around, looking back at him, with a most mischievous look and wiggled her ass at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:08 pm

He didn't waste time. He liked this position. With a fluid movement he sat up. He let her feel him just at her entrance, a little tease. Then his hands gripped her hips and pulled her hard back against him. She wanted it rough. He'd give her rough.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 pm

She wailed out as he started to take her rough, she was wet, slick but tight feeling him force gloriously in her and she tightened just a bit more when he was fully in her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:24 pm

He maybe didn't notice. He didn't pause with his hips pressed against hers. He grunted, growled. Then his hands were on her breasts to pull her back against him as he took her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 pm

A louder cry out as he took her, hitting a high note as he kept taking her. "Si!" she screeched pressing back against him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 pm

His fingers dug into the flesh of her breasts. Pulling her roughly back against him. He growled and leaned up to bite her shoulder while he took her so roughly from behind.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Her body bucked, warmed more and she sang out.

Performance 7
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:13 pm

He pressed soft kisses to her throat. But his hands were on her, still pulling her back roughly against him. Letting her hear his growl as he started to groan and shiver.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

The note rang out as her body kept bucking against him and she rode out the orgasm.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 pm

He groaned and shivered and she felt him swell inside of her with his own release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next