Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Greer laughed and placed her hand over his "From what I've heard that's impossible." with an enigmatic grin at him.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:36 pm

He trapped her chin with the free thumb and index finger. "It can't all be true, darlin'." Then he leaned close to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 pm

She met his kiss, with a soft one of her own, a soft scent of citrus from her hair and she didn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm

His own kiss was gentle. Testing the waters. Then his hand dipped lower to slide over her thigh again. "I promised ya molestin', didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:42 pm

A low sultry chuckle "You did." she says barely above a whisper and kisses him again curious, testing the waters herself it seems..
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:46 pm

His fingers slid higher. Under the skirt she wore. His kiss was still soft. Letting her explore. Letting her test all she wanted. "Easy or rough, darlin'?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Greer stops, looking like he just ruined her mood, and says "I don't like to lead. Either your leading or we're not dancing. For how rough I prefer not to have my back broken again." evenly and calmly said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:54 pm

His grin was quick. "I didn't say I'd do what ya said. I asked what ya prefer." His fingers on her chin brought her close for another kiss. "Ya still ain't figured me yet, darlin'." Then his fingers danced over her thigh and urging her legs open.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Takes the kiss, curiously watching him, and now very intently like a cat watching another. Her legs edge open with his insistence and she waits.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm

He had promised molesting. So he would keep his word. The hand holding her chin moved. It pressed his thumb against her lips. He leaned back enough to watch her face as his fingers gripped her sex. Roughly but not enough to hurt. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm

She looked at him with her green eyes still holding curiosity, his thumb on her lips only added to her inquisitive stare, and when he grabbed not a sound was uttered, her eyes half closed, and she did nothing else.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 pm

That seemed to make him happy. He smiled anyway. He recognized the challenge. So his fingers curled again. He didn't hurt her. But the fingers against her started nudging her underwear aside. Then he rested his fingers warmly against the actual flesh of her sex. "One last chance, darlin'," he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 pm

She looked at him like a cat, then said evenly "Same could be said to you." her voice like silk.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

He shrugged. He had tried. One hand came up to the back of her neck. He actually plucked her out of the driver's seat like she weighed as much as a pillow. A promise was a promise. Hand still on the back of her neck he pressed her down and between the seats. Bending her over the Jeep.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Upon grabbing her neck, her eyes looked down, she fluidly as if anticipating his motion, went to where he placed her, her skin warming, and still she was silent.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

He laughed. "Naw, darlin'. I don't need ya warm." Then brought his hand down three times rapidly spanking her sex. Not too much force behind it. Just enough to hurt a little. Then his fingers found her again under the underwear. Running along the length of her sex before he pinched her clit. Less force there. He wasn't trying to hurt her much.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Hearing his voice, she stopped warming (training to response?), as his hand hit, she arched to be better position for his other two hits, his fingers brushing found something still present that most no longer had, and the pinch just made her back arch for him to have better access. She was still quiet, but it was also obviously she was getting turned on and he wasn't hurting her at all.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:38 pm

He chuckled again. He was keeping an eye on the parking lot to make sure nobody was watching. His fingers started to brush and wiggle against that bundle of nerves for a few moments. She had shifted. "Good girl." The hand on the back of her neck slid into her hair. Then his finger slipped inside of her. Just one. Wanting to feel her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Upon hearing "Good girl" a soft shiver went through her, his hand sliding into her hair, she pushed up against his hand possibly to see how much control he had of her, and when his one finger slipped it hit her virginity, that he'd have to breach before getting the one feel he wanted.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 pm

The hand in her hair tightened. Did not let her move far. Then he groaned. "Darlin' ya shoulda told me ya were a virgin." The finger withdrew. Funny that he didn't ease up on her at all. His fingers were back to toying with her. Brushing against the bundle of nerves again while he leaned over and bit one buttock gently.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm

A soft shiver through her again at his holding her hair, then a low chuckle "Every night." right by his ear faintly, and otherwise she was so silent even after the nip.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 pm

He tugged on her hair. Then he laughed again. "Ya won't be in a few minutes." No it wasn't a question. "Unless ya heal it up." Then he laughed softly again. That was also the only warning he gave. Two of his fingers pushed roughly into her. Pesky virginity.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 pm

As he pulled her hair, she arched perfectly for his entry, and again there seemed to be no pain involved while her muscles tightened on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm

He smiled at her. "Who trained ya, darlin'?" The way he asked was casual. His head turned so that he could nibble at her neck while his fingers started a gentle rhythm within her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

"My sponser in France." barely said just right by his ear. Moving her head as much as he will allow to give him better access to her neck, arching and tilting to serve him better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage   Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling for Greer(Greer) / Private location - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next