Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misdirection (Greer) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Misdirection (Greer) - The Den Empty
PostSubject: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 pm

He was in a hurry but not in a rush when he got there, whistling under his breath and opening the door. "You ready, babe?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 pm

She came down the steps with a large suitcase and he could hear the boys "helping" her. "Yes I think so." with a quick "No go get him" and waiting for the dogs to attack Jim before finishing her dragging down of the suitcase.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:17 pm

His arm came up to keep the boys from knocking him completely over, but he gave them lots of petting anyway. He tilted his head. "Baby, I'll get that. Ya don't need ta try an' wrestle somethin' that big by yaself."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:21 pm

She looked at him, the dogs and back to the suitcase "I'm getting use to doing so." with a grin at him. "They are super wound up too." nodding to the boys.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:26 pm

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Of course they are. We're goin' on a trip." He winked at her and moved to take the suitcase. "Ya get everything we need?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:32 pm

"I think so but I don't know if there is any additional protection you wish to pack that I don't know about."with a smile at him. Yes she had the basics for both of them, it was weapons, armor and stuff like that she didn't grab. And the boys leashes, bowls, food and toys.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:35 pm

To be honest, he was a walking weapon. He smiled and took the suitcase from her and leaned over to give her a kiss. "Sounds good ta me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 pm

She looked at the boys as she went to the kitchen to grab "their bag" and looked to him with a smile "I know I know I should of packed them last." with soft laugh and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:39 pm

He laughed and shook his head. "They wouldn't have let ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 pm

She smiled at the dogs "I know I got a new can of balls for you too." with pat on the head to the one nudging her along "I know I know you're ready." with a chuckle and look at Jim with see I told you they herd me.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 pm

He laughed and took that bag from her, too. He grinned. "Did ya bring your robe an' everything, too?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 pm

"Yes I did." with a grin at him "I did leave my Halloween present though." looking at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 pm

He laughed. "I'm sure it'll be all right."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 am

And a grin "Leaving the kitchen sink too...." with a wink at him and one last time making sure the back door was locked, the windows too and went to follow him out. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:19 am

He whistled softly to have the dogs follow him and held the door open for her to go outside before him. "Yep. Let's go." He gave her a kiss while she passed, though.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:20 am

She headed to the Jeep, waiting for him and the boys to pile in before they took off.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 am

He let the dogs hop in and got the bags settled, then he slipped behind the wheel and started to drive away. "Sorry about this, darlin'."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 am

"What it's my fault not yours." reaching over to take his hand.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 am

He shook his head. "No, babe. I'm sorry I can't protect ya any better'n this."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 am

"I am at a loss myself dear, sorry I'm not more help." with a sad smile at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 am

He squeezed her hand. "It'll be all right. I'm just sorry I gotta keep jostlin' from one place ta another."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am

"We'll make it work." leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Sorry you've got to move with me."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 am

He laughed and gave her a kiss. "Oh, I don't mind. I just wish I could do a little more ta protect ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:57 am

"I think this storm is needing to be ridden out thinking your ass is hanging out and praying it's just not seen." with a sad smile at him. "Well except by me." with a wink.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:11 am

He laughed. "Here's hopin' ya like lookin' at my ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misdirection (Greer) - The Den   Misdirection (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misdirection (Greer) - The Den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next