Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Greer turned towards the voice "I said nothing given as such is going to stay, such things given can be taken away and if it's not worked for then it's a hollow thing one holds. I've had other things "promise" me things that were nothing but illusions and I am NOT challenging you or your power but you keep threatening me and I've not talked to the Sheriff about you or your kind at all." her normally soft smooth voice had cracked more than once as her fear was evident.

Still searching the room, but staying curled into Jim tightly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:16 pm

He kept his arms around the obviously upset girl. "Now, look it, son." Yes, son. "I ain't talked ta tha Sheriff about ya either, so if ya got beef with that woman, again, go bug her. You're barkin' up tha wrong tree. Did it ever occur ta ya, genius, that this little girl here might not want ya help because she's tryin' ta work through some shit? I've been workin' with her for a while. Your offerin' ta help her just set me back six months or more. Now, ya need ta leave her alone, leave me alone, ain't neither one of us interested in makin' any deals with ya."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Suddenly, his tone was much less friendly, "That is... unfortunate, Mr. McKay. I might feel bad about your lost six months, except that you have all the time in the world. I will however let you be... for now. I'm sure our paths will cross again in the future."

And with that, the voice simply ceased, the room was silent.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding, she softly said "We need to talk...." but not moving from his arms.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:50 pm

He brushed a hand over her hair. "All right, darlin'." He moved to sit down and put her on his lap. Holding her close. "First, are ya okay?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 pm

"I am okay, shaken but okay." curled tightly into him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 pm

He rested his chin on the top of her head. "So what do we need ta talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Not looking at him "I picked here due to a an ally in the area. NOT Sam but I now know that the ally is no longer been what they were once - and - they are twisted and changed but I did not perceived the changes till a tie was created that now is being broken but that was what was offered" by the demon to sever the remaining tie." as he felt it taking a lot out of her to say even that.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:29 pm

He didn't let go of her. "Aight. How can I help ya sever tha tie, then, without needin' tha demon thing ta tempt ya?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 pm

"I already broke one level." with a laugh slightly hysterical "I hate it but I won't take an easy way on it. For now it's forgotten me that I am tied to and as long as the dreams don't start again I know it's not going to effect me." looking up at him slowly and worriedly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:33 pm

He watched her. "An' what if tha dreams start up again? I'll do what I can ta keep 'em away, but what if they do?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:37 pm

"Then I tell you and we go from there?" waiting for him to tell her to get out. "BUT that's where I was for that time away. They wore me to a point I couldn't say no....." with a most self loathing look. "I didn't want to say anything but now I didn't want the demon telling you in some twisted way and not the facts."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

He didn't tell her to get out. He pulled her closer against him. "Aight. Anythin' ya need me ta do, just tell me. I'll help however I can."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:41 pm

"You already have in so many ways Jim." softly said and relaxed as he held her tightly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 pm

He kissed the top of her head. "Good. I'm glad ya finally told me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:44 pm

"Why that I completely fucked up and completely miss judged a situation." with another frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 pm

He shook his head. "No. I ain't pressed ya once. I figured when ya were able ta tell me or wanted ta tell me, ya would. But I worried about ya. And I missed ya. So I'm glad you're able ta tell me or finally comfortable enough ta tell me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

"While there something attacked me from a mirror." pulling down the white strand "This is what that did to me."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm

He smiled. "So we cover up all tha mirrors until we need ta use one."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm

"Just no mirror mazes please." with a grin at him "And I do like to watch you fucking me so yeah...." and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm

He laughed and kissed her deeply. "All good, darlin'. No mirror mazes for ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm

"Okay ask me anything and I don't do this but you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm

He smiled and shook his head. "I just want ya ta tell me how ya think I can help ya. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

"That's easy." kissing him and rubbing noses "You put up with me."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

He smiled and rubbed his nose against hers. "It's all good, darlin'. I like ya a little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next