Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:32 am

"So you are threatening to take away my music if I don't tell you yes?" she says looking around for the owner of the voice.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 am

"No, I'm not threatening to take away your music, Greer. I'm threatening to take away your ability to make music, to hear it. Not because you don't want to believe in me, but because you think you're better. You blindly follow the rumors and dogma. Your pretty sheriff tell you that we're bad, that we're evil and that we want to take your soul. I don't want your soul. Funny how the Christian church says the same thing. I want you to believe in me. For that, I need you to have a soul."

His voice continued to get louder, growing in tone and pitch until it sounded like he was yelling at her, but there never was any sign of a physical presence. "Do you even get it? We fell because we loved you. We could have stood by and did nothing and let your race burn and die in some catastrophe like God wanted us to. But instead we rebelled. You got a life full of blessings, we got thrown into a pit and forgotten about. I just want my due justice, and I have to presume that if you're not with me, you're against me. And pretty soon, God's going to know, that ain't a place you wanna be."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 pm

"Why are you threatening me then?" she said softly in a whispered tone and her body shook from his out burst.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 pm

And two minutes later, he came through the door. Looking quite pissed.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Seeing him "It won't show it's self." she said still shaking, looking around and curious to see if it was still going to taunt with another there.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:19 pm

He reached for her and pulled her against him. "What won't, darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:21 pm

She curled into him, "A thing like the other, but but but..." holding tightly to him "It threatened to take away my my my music...." said with pure terror.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm

He started petting her hair. "It's all right, darlin." Then to the room. "Come on out and show yourself now."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"That'd be cheating, cowboy." McKay could hear the smile in the creature's voice, the malice that it projected like venom.

"Did you know I could take away your sight, boy? That for all of your strength I could dull your senses to non-existence. What would it be like, James, to know she was there and not feel her? What would it be like to know that for all of your strength you'd be just as much a danger to her and everyone else?"

He really didn't sound like he was bluffing...
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:02 am

His voice didn't raise. He continued to hold and to pet Greer, though he looked a little confused. "Why ya gotta be like that, son? Did fuck your sister or somethin' an' didn't marry her or some such nonsense? Why all tha hate?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 am

"I don't hate you people. James, I love you. I just wish that you'd stop believing all of that horse shit your pretty sheriff keeps feeding you about how we're all evil and all we want to do is eat your souls... No, we just want you to realize that we're not evil, we're just misunderstood. All we want if for you to believe in us, show us a little love and have some faith in us, especially since we gave it all to save your sorry ass race. You know what the feels like? We saw the impending doom on the horizon, the catastrophe that would befall all of humanity even before Caine screwed up."

His voice began to drip with sarcasm at the mention of the Creator, "God, that ever benevolent Creator told us to do nothing, just let it happen. But could we? No! We loved you, we loved you so much that we defied HIS command. Can you imagine what that's like!? To stand before GOD as he stared judgmentally at you before casting you into the abyss!? So in the end, your race, humanity was saved. But what did we get for it? We were cast into the abyss, locked away in darkness and a silence that was so deafening that some of us went mad. We were forgotten."

There was a pause and McKay could hear the smile in the demon's voice, "But now we're back, baby, and in force. The gates of hell are TORN OPEN and there's nothing keeping us chained. Think about that one kids... we're all free and we're all in the world again..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:26 am

He still hadn't let go of Greer. "Whoa, whoa, slow down there, son. Did I say I hated ya? Did I say anythin' like that? No, I didn't. I come in here because my girl's upset, so I'm upset, but I didn't go off railin' at ya an' causin' a ruckus. No, I just said ta show yaself. An' ya got all snippy."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:28 am

Greer just stayed curled into him, and he could tell she'd been doing this for a bit before she called him.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:54 am

"No, I started shouting because you asked me why I was hatin'. You mad bro? Because I am, just a bit. I mean, don't you think that's a raw deal? We save you, his most favored creation, from his flawed universal design, and we get the shaft for it? That's pretty fucked up if you ask me..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 am

He shook his head. "Pretty fucked up, gotta admit that. But your beef ain't with me an' it ain't with her. Ya got a problem with it, take it up with tha Big Guy Upstairs. He's tha one that actually fucked ya. Not me."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:23 am

"But see that's where I need you... and her... and everyone else. If I'm gonna do my thing, I need people to have faith, James, and well... you people just don't want to cooperate. I don't care if you believe in that bitch up stairs... I just want you to believe in me. Is that so much to ask, cowboy?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 am

He shrugged. "Kinda. I mean, ya just show up all up in here an' won't even show me ya face."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:02 am

"Think of this as my version of the banana phone, James. I'm not so much there as able to bend the current of sound to my will. Much like the pretty redhead there does."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:08 am

The first sign of temper actually showed through. "My. Name. Is. Jim."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:24 am

"Is that a button... Jim?" he could again hear the smile in the demon's voice. "Sorry, we have this thing about given names, we tend to use them in their entirety. Names have power and really... no bueno, big guy."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 am

His brow rose. "A button? Not really. But ya just ain't cute enough ta call me James. Sorry, bro."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:44 am

"I'll remember to possess one hell of a looker next time I lose a body. Speaking of bodies... I hear people want to kill me and mine. Now, I don't care if you off that other guy, because he's got this horrible plan. But the earth, it has something like six point three billion of you people running around. I mean, you guys breed like fuckin rabbit's man. So... maybe you'd like to pass that on to your trigger happy brochachos. You whack this body, I've got a whole sea to pick from... but you'll know that I've got less, because I really wanna be cute enough to get away with calling you James..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:52 pm

"Again with the barking up tha wrong tree. If ya want tha Sheriff ta not try ta kill ya, maybe you should take that up with her? She don't listen ta me." Understatement, beginning now.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Greer stayed tight to Jim, still trying to figure out if she could get the "voice" back as her frustration of the situation started to peak.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:24 pm

"See, but my problem isn't just with the sheriff, 'bro.' All of you people naively beleive everything she's got to say about me like she's some kind of subject expert, and really, I don't have time to run around to all of you and go over the eons it took to get creation right and then the events that lead up to the fall. So, now I've got all these rumors and misconceptions flying around about me and that's not ok. So I go to individual vampires, I figure, maybe I can reason with them. Like your little filly here, I say to her, 'sweetheart, i can help you make sweeter music, people will listen to you and be like 'Mozart who?' but she didn't want to listen to me, just rejected my offer right out of hand because she believes the bullshit she's been fed by your sheriff. Not cool, Jimbo, especially given everything we suffered through for your race already. I give her the sweetest record deal ever, I'll help her make amazing music, better than any ever heard and all I ask is that she have just a bit of faith in me... and that's not good enough? I'm starting to think time's made you people greedy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next