Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den Empty
PostSubject: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:59 am

Jim was out, most likely at one of the numerous bars he frequented when hunting. It was as she was relaxing, in what ever fashion that she relaxed, that Greer heard the voice. It wasn't one she recognized, but it sounded like a whisper, husky and seductive, next to her ear.

"Mmmmmm," it was a long, low purr, "I'd love to get a piece of you, sweetheart... I'd do things that'd make you scream."

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 am

Greer looked around, seeing if someone was there, and when it was seen that no one was. "Go away." she replied out loud, a bit more little girl sounding than she meant and curled tighter into a ball. Picking up the music she had been working on for the possible performance night and then pinching her hand to see if she was awake.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:52 am

She was indeed very much awake as the voice came again, one that she realized she didn't recognize. This was not the voice of the Fallen Angel that had come to her before, but of someone different.

"But I don't want to go away, sweetheart. I'm the answer to all your problems."

As the voice whispered in her ear, she could feel a sensation like ground glass moving over her flesh, sending a chill up her spine.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:25 am

She took a deep breath "No really whatever you are you're not." barely replied as a shiver went through her body.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 pm

"His blood in you is like a poison, isn't it, Greer? I could get it out, I could make him pay. And the demon that troubles you, that... Fallen... I could destroy him for you."

Phantom fingertips danced over eternally young, sensative flesh beneath the folds of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:10 pm

She panicked at it's words "I am dealing with that." she hissed out "and aren't you the same as the other?" but her body responded as it had been trained to do to it's touch. "I don't need any help..." she whispered out again feeling her body betray her.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:00 am

"I know you're dealing with it, baby," Suddenly the voice sounded like McKay, "But I could make it so much easier. All I wanna do is help ya..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:06 am

She looked around "Ok ok that's not fair! You leave him out of this." with an unusual sound of authority.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:24 am

"Now why would I wanna do that, pretty mama? Maybe he and I are really the same?"

"Or maybe what you need is some real love, Greer." his voice suddenly sounded like Alex Rourke, "I could give you what you want..."

"Or maybe," suddenly he sounded like the King in Yellow, "You need Daddy's touch..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 am

She started to look around, looking for whatever was there, after his "show" and with a still odd steel to her voice "You're not selling anything I'm buying. And if you want to fuck me then you try as you and not one of them."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 am

This time, the voice was the original, the unfamiliar, "Sweetheart, you couldn't handle me. I'd do things to you that you could only dream of mortal men doing to you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 am

"I don't have mortal men as my lovers that often any more. And you just turned me down. Good night." voice steady and determination as she kept looking.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

"Sorry, honey, I still look at your kind as being mortal. Ageless maybe, but you all die like anything else."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 am

"and you can get banished back it's like dying right?" trying to focus on where the voice was coming from.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 am

The voice seemed to come from inches away from her ear, almost as if he were whispering to her.

"Banished? God banished us. You can send me back, destroy the vessel, but how long do you think I'm gonna stay gone now that the gates of hell have been torn open? How many of us do you think are out here, in the world with you now?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:06 am

She listened to his words, "When did that happen?" curiously asked with all attention seeming to be called to her.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 am

"Years ago, baby doll. For at least a decade, we've been out among you, growing stronger, finding the faithful. Congrats, baby, the rules of the game changed and your people didn't even realize it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:18 pm

She laughed softly "Finding the faithful? Putting their faith in things that can just as easily take away anything they offer?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:57 pm

"See, that's where you're wrong, little song bird. A deal's a deal, even in hell, sweetheart. See, if we go back on our end of the deal, we lose the ability to benefit from your faith. If you go back on your end of the deal, then we make you pay. Just because we fell doesn't mean we're not governed by the same laws that rule the rest of creation."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:59 pm

She looks around at nothing "Well, I'm not buying a subscription and please leave." with a touch of frustration to her voice, tucking the white strand back behind her ear and staying alert.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 pm

"That's really sad. I could help you. I was one of the muses, one of the house that brought inspiration and enlightenment to your race. Imagine the things I could help you compose, Greer... imagine what kind of beautiful music you could fill the world with if you had my help?"

She got the distinct feeling that he was shrugging as he spoke next, "But, if you don't want my help, I won't force it on you..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:14 pm

"Nothing is for free, and what's your cost?" she said with a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 pm

"The same price it's always been, Greer," he said sweetly, "We never wanted to be worshiped, we only wanted to be loved. You were our most precious charges and all we ever wanted was for you to love us and have faith in us. That's all I'm asking, Greer, just for you to have faith in me... just believe in me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Replied back just as sweetly "Then I can not help you." said assuredly even as her hands shake.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:08 am

"I'm sorry to hear that, Greer. Your music could have been heard around the world, I could have given you the method to tug at the heartstrings of anyone you wished... perhaps some night, you'll find that I've taken your voice instead and left you with nothing but silence and darkness... just like I was left with. I gave everything to protect your race, I defied His command to save Humanity, and for it, I was cast into the abyss. Think about that, Greer... let that thought take root and know that for you, I can stop the flow of music..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den   The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Season of Fear (Greer + Open-ish) - The Den
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: