Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:15 pm

He wasn't in her apartment, he hadn't disrespected her space, but a gentleman, very familiar by all appearances, sat outside her door on a near by bench, just waiting for Greer to arrive home.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Greer rounded to her place, flowers in her hands and fidgeting with the damn key card she passed, then paused and looked at the man. "May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:52 pm

"Actually, Miss Harrington," he stood up, offering his hand, "I was wondering if I could help you. My name is Markus Jacobs. I understand you've been... distracted recently."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 pm

"Nice to meet you but we all have times of distraction." carefully said and her hands were too full to shake his hand. "And whom may I ask sent you?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:58 pm

"Actually, I overheard your conversation on the beach with Miss Vella and thought that I'd offer my assistance. I believe you have a great deal of potential, Miss Harrington. Can I ask you, what is it that you want most, Miss Harrington?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Her eyes got big "Oh no no no.... you are wrong no such things are said that ever end in a good way...." stepping back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:08 pm

"Miss Harrington, please calm down. I assure you, there is nothing nefarious going on here. Very specifically, I want to help you. I am not offering to give you that which you want most, I am offering to help you attain it, if you would like my assistance."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm

A slow bitter smile crosses her lips "Sir there are many things I want, I will figure out how to reach them and you are scaring me in my own hall way." she says with a tight whisper.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:19 pm

The gentleman steepled his fingers in front of him and looked to the floor for a moment, "I am sorry to hear that, Miss Harrington. I am equally sorry to know that who ever you have sent your message to will most likely respond with violence. Such seems to be the way of your race, Miss Harrington. A pitiable thing indeed..."

His gaze rose and locked with her own and his eyes, dear God, his eyes were like... stars full of a cold light that seemed to bore into her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Flashes intermixed with the thing from a mirror, a loosing of self in those eyes of stars, and she froze in terror.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:32 pm

He set a small card with a single number on the floor, "Call me, when you're ready to talk, Miss Harrington. I have all the time in the world."

Then he turned, the elevator simply opening to him as if it knew he would require it's services. He stepped in and just as quickly the door closed and Greer was left alone again in the hallway with nothing more than her possessions and a stark white card with black writing on it.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Watching the elevator close, she slumped down, "they left." she says to no one.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:25 pm

It didn't matter. Three minutes later and he was strolling at a very quick pace toward her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Still in the hall holding the card, shaking and just staring at the elevator.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

He walked straight up to her. "What happened, darlin? Got here as fast as I could."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Looking up at him, trying ot speak but now just realized she'd been holding her breath, taking a deep breath "A thing that looked like a man was here.. .waiting for me..." holding up the card with shaking hands "Eyes like stars...." still too scared to move.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 pm

He took the card with one hand. With the other hand, he pulled her against him. "It's all right. It's gone now and I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 pm

She dropped the flowers and clutched to him tightly, "He said he could fix everything and give me my hearts desire, then then scolded me for calling out to you, then said said I'd call." clinging to him terrified. The eyes, so familiar yet not and terror radiated off of her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 pm

He just held her. "All right. Let's go inside and you can tell me everythin' he said an' who he was, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"He knows I live here Jim." whispered but nods her head yes.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

He opened the door to take her inside. "Then maybe ya shouldn't live here for a while. We can get ya a safer place ta stay for a bit. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 pm

"Sounds good." still holding on to him, sliding to more scared from terror, and not letting go of him any time soon.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 pm

He seemed okay with that. He kept holding her and pulled her into his lap when he sat on the couch. "All right. Up ta you. My place, or we can get ya some place different. A different apartment building somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 pm

"With you please." a slow nod "But if that's bad then anywhere."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:26 pm

He shook his head. "It ain't bad. It's fine. All right. What did he say when ya sent out tha message ta me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next