Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Greer walked into the haven, went to the library, and went to do the confession "I've been naughty" but not sure what the results of that statement was going to have.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:44 pm

The King in Yellow was sitting in his usual place with a different book in his lap. As she approaches, he gestures to the floor near his right hand.

"Good evening, pet. How are you tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 pm

She sat where he motioned, "I am well, but as you've requested "I've been naughty"", but not looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:05 pm

He calmly closes the book and slowly starts petting her hair.

"What have been your transgressions, childe?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

"Repeated sex with another." not looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

"I see. Tell me of how this happened. Tell me your feelings on this man or woman. Paint for me a picture," he says without a change in his sing song tone.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:35 pm

"Arranged in a way by the harpy. The man is blunt, skilled and it was good to me."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 pm

"Your picture is filled with brevity. Did you desire this, or did the harpy treat you as his whore?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"it was Only to be a night of singing the harpy could argue.". Keeping her head down and a happy smirk "Yes I was quite a whore sir."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 pm

"You did not seek my permission. This is unacceptable. You are my whore, not the harpy's. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yes Sir." she says softly "But the man that I was with was different than most, you said I could take a lover, and with your permission I would like to see him again. I did agreed to go out with him again to go singing and they've offered to teach me to drive as well." cautiously asked. Still looking down, and there is a soft plead to her voice as she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worried....... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: