Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:51 am

He looked down at himself and smile.

"So we are."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm

She started to move towards the bathroom seeing if he'd follow her to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:53 am

He did, in fact, rise from his chair to join her in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:34 pm

She leaned over the sink, watching him in the mirror with a far to innocent smile back at him, as she slowly rocked her hips at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Which meant that, first things first, he met her eyes in the mirror with a smile. And his hand came up, landing a sound smack against her upturned rump. Enough to sting a bit, enough to give a red hand print to the pale flesh. But not enough to truly hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:27 pm

She took a breath as his hand hit her up turned still wiggling rear, while she still watched him in the mirror, and still with that sweet innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:49 am

He continued to slap at her rump, a grin on his face. He did like it when she was red, liked it when she was eager. Two of his fingers found her, sinking deep as his free hand slapped her rump again.

"Remember this?" he asked in a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:56 am

She growled out in acceptance as his fingers sunk into her tightness, but she was wet and still watching him "Yes" she panted out her rear now preened for his slaps as his fingers sunk into her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:51 pm

His fingers seemed to be working her. Stretching her a bit so that she could easily take him. His hand continued to slap against her for a few more seconds, though he met her eyes in the mirror. And stepped behind her -- though he didn't take her. Not quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Her eyes met his, her rear still preened, as he slapped one last time as he stepped behind her she said with that same innocent smile "Think I can take all of you?" still holding his eyes with hers.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:53 pm

He laughed, his fingers pulling away from her. Then she was taken -- roughly -- from behind. He slid into her fully, not giving her time to think or even stretch any more.

"Can you?" he growled softly, leaning up to bite her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm

She watched him, then felt him, and a raspy "yes" as he was fully in her, so tight, so filling and she tightened around him. "I couldn't then first time.' with a soft dark laugh and then growl as he bit her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:43 pm

He grinned in memory of it. She had tried -- had tried hard -- and in the end had not been able to take the length and girth of him. Not that first time. Roughly, he reached down to bring her leg up, pressing her knee to the countertop so that he could strike and thrust deep within her. Hitting her cervix painfully with each thrust, though he didn't stop or even slow down.

"Can you take me now?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:23 pm

"Oh yes Darius Yes." with her eyes half closed as he slammed into her cervix, which she and he both knew she liked and with a clenching around him. It took till he was frustrated enough to force himself into her about 3 days after their first try that he "broke" her enough to be able to take him. She won't say stretched because she bled for 2 hours after. Then she healed with him in her and all had been fine since.

Arching back more "You still like how i feel?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:34 pm

Growling a little in pleasure, his hand came to her hip to pull her roughly against him. He did very much like the way that she felt. More so when she clenched tightly around him. He met her eyes in the mirror and gave her a half-smile, one that faded almost instantly into another look of pleasure.

"Oh, yes. I like how you feel very much, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:40 pm

She tried tighter around him with a happy growl, staring back into his eyes, and a growled "Harder" because she did like him hard till she was sore and bruised. BUT unlike humans she'd be healed almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:05 pm

And so he moved for her. He gave her more, taking her harder. Letting her feel the pain that came from his bruising thrusts, letting her see him in the mirror as he took her so hard.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:19 pm

She watched him, watched his face as he took her so hard, she chuckled darkly, "is this how you like your bitch?" watching him in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:49 pm

He grinned at her in the mirror, but didn't slow down.

"No. I like my bitch to be screaming for me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm

"THen maybe you should do something to make her scream for you." with a very UN-innocent smile back.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:35 am

He looked up at her in the mirror. Without warning, he curled his hand in her hair, yanking her head up and forcing her to arch her back as he thrust hard inside of her. And stayed inside of her.

"And what makes my bitch scream the loudest?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 am

"Her master fucking her hard.' as she moaned hard as he yanked her head back with a happy tremble.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 am

With her back arched like it was, he could chuckle and whisper in her ear. But due to his nature, he was already fucking her hard. Maybe not quite hard enough, but it was definitely hard and rough.

"Her master is fucking her hard. And my bitch isn't screaming yet."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm

She chuckled back, at his whispered words "Maybe you're not hitting the right spot.' with an almost dare to her words.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:07 am

It caused him to arch his brow. Though he still held her upright, he shifted a little, so that the angle within her as he thrust was both more pronounced... and more painful.

"That better?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next