Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:10 pm

It was near sunset when she and her things ended up on the door step.  The cabbie had helped her get it all to the door, and she'd tipped him well.  She had several suitcases, three train cases, and the box of cat supplies.  The rag doll kitten rode her shoulder, looking around curiously.

She opened the door with the key she had gotten that morning and began to ferry her things into the room that was now hers.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:15 pm

When he woke, he heard the noise. And first things first, he called out for Savannah.

"Savannah? Come here."

He rose, wearing a pair of sleeper pants and nothing else, moving out into the hallway to greet Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:19 pm

She paused in moving her last bag into her room, stopping in front of him with her head bowed. Her red eyes showed how hard this day had been for her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 pm

He knew. He really did. Which meant that first, he walked right past her. He let her pause, but walked past her until he came to the bar. There, he poured her a glass of wine -- adding his blood, yes, but the wine was the more important part of that -- and brought it over to her. He pressed it into her hand.

"Drink," he said quietly, one hand coming to rest gently on her shoulder. If she needed to be punished, he would do that. But he wouldn't be cruel when she came to him of her own accord. That was... there was something special about it. So he wouldn't be cruel... not about this.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 pm

She took the glass with a tremulous smile and drank. The whole glass in one long gulp. Then she gave a deep breath, straightened her shoulders and looked up to him.

"All my things are here. Masha is settling in. I'm home."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 pm

He took the glass from her and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, darling. You are home. How terrible was it?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm

She leaned into him.

"I spent an hour just looking at him. Just....staring. I will miss him. But this is where I belong now."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:38 pm

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and called out again.

"Savannah?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 pm

The book case opened, in walked Savannah in a silk top, long skirt and her hair up in a loose bun. She started to walk towards him pausing seeing him with his arm around the new woman. "Yes Darius?" she said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Reaching out for Savannah, he cupped Elizabeth's cheek.

"Come here, love. This is Elizabeth. She is to be your sister of a sort, for a while. Come get acquainted."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

She looked to the strange woman curiously, a hand coming up to rest on the hand on her cheek.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Savannah looked at him, moving closer to him and the new woman "Hello, I'm Savannah." taking her hand and shaking it. Her touch is very warm, her eyes are an odd violet color, and she looks Elizabeth over with a discerning eye. Then looking at Darius "I got the office space where you wished it and set up the phone to forward to me during the day and you at night."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:10 pm

He leaned over to brush a kiss over Savannah's lips.

"Good girl. Thank you very much, Savannah."

He smiled, letting Elizabeth hold on to his hand that rested against her cheek.

"Elizabeth has had a bit of a rough time of it, Savannah. Do you think you could maybe show her around, make her feel at home?"

The look in his eye as he looked at Savannah? There was a warning there. Behave yourself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 pm

She seemed to shrink as she was basically ignored by this woman. She knew she was intruding but this was what Fate had decided.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Her eyes darkened as she met his eyes, "Your apartment she is staying?" with a nod to him, looking to Elizabeth, and "Have you looked around?" she was trying to be a good girl.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 pm

She shook her head.

"I know where my room is, that is all."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 pm

His own eyes were unflinching as he met those of Savannah. He reached out to caress Savannah's cheek with one hand.

"Yes, she is staying. And you and I will talk a bit later. For now, show her where things are, make sure she has had dinner. She's had a hard couple of days."

Yes, the warning was still there. But so was the understanding. He didn't actually expect this to be easy on Savannah, either.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Not even looking at Darius "Should I get her a credit card for her expenses." she moved to start showing Elizabeth the apartment. "Right now the fridge has alcohol only, but feel free to get the food you want, you do eat regularly?" she had heard a number of ghouls stopped eating real food before.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 pm

She hesitated before leaving Darius to follow Savannah, but she did.

"I can afford my own expenses. I will fill the fridge tomorrow with what I need. I do eat regularly, when I can."

Some days, the sight was just too strong to remember things like eating.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 pm

He nodded.

"Make sure she has a card in case she needs it. Thank you, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 pm

"What do you like to eat?" she said turning to the ghoul, "You are to eat this eve." she said trying to be nice, taking a deep breath, and then what seemed to be a genuine smile. "If you wish I can take your list and have it taken care of. Do you have any hum..." she looked to her "Nicer clothes?" trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:27 pm

She looked down at her dress, then back up.

"Thank you, I would appreciate that. And these are the cloths I am comfortable in, but if Darius needs me in other ones, I will need to buy them."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:35 pm

"Give me your size, I will have things purchased for you." she says professionally.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 pm

She nodded, then paused. Then she looked to the woman.

"I am not trying to steal him. I am useful in a different way."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:41 pm

A wash of something came from Savannah, it was a wave of something that should make her very uneasy with a low growl to her words "Choose your words wisely." as she took a deep breath and looked to see if Darius was watching her or if they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next