Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 am

Which meant that as she continued to bite and lick and suck at his flesh, he groaned and continued to give her sex rapid slaps, in a rhythm. To show her that he also appreciated her efforts.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:14 am

She gently pushed him back to the bed, then moved to suck him off again, even if he didn't get hard it was with teeth scraps, working 4 fingers in his ass as she happily sucked, licked and worked to please him. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:16 am

And he answered every single one of those touches. His hips rose to her mouth, his legs moving to give her access to his ass. He let his head fall back and he groaned with pleasure, though no, he didn't get hard again. But he was definitely pleased.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:27 am

She did so till the sun's first rays, feeling his body stiffen to the day sleep, she moved to curl up beside him and fell asleep beside his cold body.  

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:27 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12