Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm

"You no longer talk to me but at me. right now you're still mad at me, and yet you won't tell me how to fix it or make it right. So I don't know what to do." she was pacing in front of him and with a glance to him "Help me."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 am

He frowned.

"You know how to make it right, Savannah. The fact is that while you may not agree with the things that I do, those things are necessary. You know what kind of man that I am. I'm not a kind, loving, caring individual. I never have been. Oh, I play the part when it's necessary, but that's not me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:13 pm

She moved fast, then back handed him as she growled at him "Then stop acting like a wounded whimp." as a wash of rage came from her at him. "You won't chase fine, but don't expect me to fall in line if you won't take charge." with a clenching of her fists, a shake of her head, she turned to leave and there was almost a finality to her motions. The rage flowing from her as she was barely keeping back from loosing her temper fully.

Which hit her is what she's been avoiding she was mad at him too. But her temper well it could get his pets killed and she hated having to be so guarded and careful at home, but at the moment it was a flash of clarity that was lost in her flowing rage .
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Quick as a flash, she found herself hauled back by one strong fist in her hair. She had her strength, but he had his, too. Reaching up, he calmly wiped away the trickle of blood that her strong blow had caused, holding it up so that he could look at the crimson liquid. Then his voice was low and hot in her ear, a whisper that would have either sent men running in fear... or made women weak in the knees.

"Do not mistake my inaction as weakness, Savannah. You wouldn't want me to get so angry that I actually hurt you. Would you?"

He didn't mean physically and Savannah knew it. He could cut her -- indeed, anyone -- to pieces without ever lifting a finger.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:50 pm

She growled lowly, "Inactivity is worse than you realize." , pulling against him holding her hair and watching the blood as well but she wasn't submitting not this time.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Well, in that case...

His voice was still a hot whisper.

"It kills you, doesn't it? It kills you to see me with Elizabeth. You think she's taking your place, don't you? You think that you're nothing more than a plaything. And you know what, Savannah? She does have something you will never have. But it's not me. She'll never have me. And neither will you. No one has me."

He shook her by the hair a little, just for effect.

"But it still kills you when you see her with me. Doesn't it, bitch? Because you want to be the only one for me."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Something curled inside her. Something insidious that she hadn't felt for a very long time. And she had to get away from it, had to run, before it broke her. Had to run, had to get away. NOW. There was no fighting. Only running.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:02 pm

She growled at him, trying to pull away and get away from what was making her flee. A surprise swipe to free her hair while she turned to flee.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:06 pm

His grip was firm. She wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

"You're not going anywhere. You're stuck, right here. And that scares you, doesn't it? Scares you that you're powerless to stop me. That for all of your training and everything that you are... I'm not afraid of you. That scares you, doesn't it, dearie?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 pm

She tried again to pull from his grip as the desire to flee was her instincts, she growled back to his words her shift started that should take her from his grip. "Not afraid." she whispered more to herself than to him, not sure if he was going to push her back down the spiral they've done before when he reminds her who is really in charge......
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:53 am

She still was trying to see if there was a way to escape, her instincts racing like an animal caged, knowing if he pinned, bit and caged her here in his bed - she was going to be house broken again - his .... and terror rose afraid of being that broken again... one more surge fo strength she shouldn't have and trying to break away.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:43 pm

His grip only tightened, causing her to hurt herself more than anything.

"Are you still so sure of yourself, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 pm

She wanted to run, run away, hearing his words she shifted to glabro trying to get away from him and knowing that if he held her through this change, he was going to break and dominate her, cage her again making her his bitch. Feeling doubt starting to sink into her mind as she growled then tried to pull away again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:05 am

Her shifting only caused him to redouble his efforts. He wasn't trying to cage her -- but he was showing her which one of them happened to be in charge at the moment.

And it wasn't her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm

She was in crinos, feeling his hands around her and if his teeth bit, yes she was his and right now they both knew it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 am

And they did. Oh, she felt it, too. He didn't just bite her -- he even used his fangs on her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 pm

She arched back against him, her neck bared to him, his fangs in her as he felt her full submission to her mate and alpha, her body trembling under his grip while she started to shift to glabro and waiting his taking and using or was that breaking of her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 am

Could have been all of them. He didn't drink from her -- that would have simply ended in disaster. But he held the Kiss for a few more moments, then pulled his fangs away from her throat with a soft growl.

"Mine," he growled in her ear. "Don't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 am

She was back to homid, her body shaking and pressing back against his body. It toook a few moments till she finally answered barely above a whisper a low growl, because she was not naive enough to know he was her's back.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:54 pm

He shook her a little, then just smiled.

"That's better."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 pm

She barely tilted her head in a cm of submission to him, after he shook her, and as her heart raced - she hated how turned on and how easily he could manipulate her as much as she wanted to deny it she couldn't and he knew that. She loved him, and never would it be reciprocated that's what here had shown her the most.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 am

Smiling, he turned and kissed her cheek.

"There, now. Are you going to listen to me when I tell you to stop it?" he asked, much like a parent might ask a child.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

"I'll try." she says softly to him because somethings were instinctual and she couldn't just turn them off.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:14 am

He smiled.

"You better."

And to emphasize the point, he licked her cheek -- just below her eye.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 am

SHe gave him a half hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next