Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:03 pm

She was up early, lit her clove, and smoked out the window.  

She had sweet coffee, staring out at the dark waiting for the sun to rise.

She had been good, quiet and worked.  Watching the skies, seeking stars and still feeling so very much alone.

She loved  him and hated him at this point, not sure which way was up or down.

The silence though was so very very loud.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:45 am

Since the sun was coming up soon, it wasn't long before he was coming into the house again, shedding his clothing as he went and heading for his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:03 am

She turned hearing him return, she moved quietly to watch him but not interrupt him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:44 am

He nodded to her as he made his way into his bedroom.

"Hello, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:22 pm

"Good evening." she said softly back just watching, once he goes in his room she turns and goes back to hers.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 pm

For once, he didn't follow. He went into his bedroom and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 pm

a note was under his door - for when he woke the next night:

Darius,
If you wish me to go please let me know.

Savannah
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am

There was no answer for most of the evening. Then just before he went to bed, a note was slipped under her door.

Savannah,
If I wished you to go, I would have said so.
But I'm not going to chase you like
a dog in heat. If you want me, you know where
I'll be.
-Darius
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 am

Darius,
This place is wrong. Be safe. You know where I am too.

Savannah
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Savannah,
You have pointed out how
unsafe this place is several
times now. I understand.
I must do what I came here
to do.
-Darius
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Darius,
You don't care about my warnings. You won't let me keep you safe. I fight myself and my instincts to stay. I don't want chased but I'm tired if being patted on the head and told to heel.

Unless you think I'm worth talking to again not at. Including me instead of the steady exclusion.

Honestly, if you no longer want or need me then tell me to go. I think I deserve that.

S
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Savannah,
I care about your warnings.
The work that needs to be done
here is more important than you
or I or anyone else here. I have
explained this to you time and again.
If you cannot accept that, then
I do not know what to tell you.
-Darius
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 pm

She waited after the last letter, she needed to know if he was really ready to die, here to complete this task. she was leaning against hte bedroom door waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 pm

He didn't seem surprised to see her there. But he brushed past her and into the bedroom. It said enough that he left the door open for her to follow if she wished.

"Hello, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 pm

"Hello Darius." she looked to see if Elizabeth was there before she shut the door, she wanted to talk to him privately and not have "her" there.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:21 am

Elizabeth was not there, for once. He turned to look at her.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:15 am

Savannah had looked better and worse. She took a deep breath then said softly "And if you die on your quest then what? Should I leave town if your dead?" her voice cracked, her eyes showed the look of one that hadn't been sleeping well, and she was fighting going to him.

From his tone, his stance, and his look at her; she truly felt alone - that he was truly heading a different way and she wasn't needed on this trip - or if she was it was a role that he'd not need her to perform again.

With Elizabeth in the apartment she'd not shifted at all, the wild in her needed the chase, the hunt and being currently a tamed 'pet' it wasn't what she could do for a long time and well didn't he have Elizabeth for that.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:54 pm

He turned to face her, then leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

"I expect you to take care of those who look up to you and to do what is best for them as well as yourself, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:09 am

"No one looks up to me Darius." she said softly. "I miss you.' with a sigh. Then looking at him "What do you need for me?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:26 am

He sighed.

"Savannah, whether you know it or not, Elizabeth does look up to you. And what I need is for you to stop behaving as though this is my last ride. It may be, it may not be. But your conviction that it is my last ride is driving me away."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:50 am

'Nightmares." she said softly. Which he should realize kept her at paranoia. 'I will take care of Elizabeth, but I need your touch.' she admitted to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:19 pm

He leveled those intense, green eyes at her.

"Then stop pushing me away."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:09 pm

"I'm apologizing will you forgive me?" she said softly, her dark purple eyes looking back at his emerald one's waiting for an answer she wasn't sure she was ready to hear.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 am

He stared at her for a very long time.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:41 am

She held his gaze, "may I stay with you this day?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next