Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 am

He nodded.

"You may."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

She looked sheepishly at him, "Thank you." rubbing her temples as the look of pure sleep dep and exhaustion briefly looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:02 am

He nodded.

"You are welcome."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 pm

"May I Have a hug?" she said softly glancing at him with a blush to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Wordlessly, he held out his arms for her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

She went to his arms, hugging him tightly taking a deep breath, fighting back the tears, he was real, he was right here and she needed her brain to turn off. She nuzzled into his neck, where it met his shoulder taking in his scent and the scents on him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 pm

He held her, his arms tightening around her. He was holding her, though he still seemed a bit aloof.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:03 pm

She winced as if he'd hit her but didn't say anything. She pulled away quickly as not to make it harder, then looked at him seeing what he wanted next for her to go till he was asleep, no longer sure on how to respond or act around him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 am

He didn't seem to want her to go. He just wasn't jumping for joy at the moment. He was still angry, that much was clear. Still angry -- but he was making an attempt.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 pm

She leaned up, then kissed him hard, her tongue pressing into his mouth and her arms went around him. She knew he was mad at her, but she was still wounded by him in a way she couldn't express or understand. The sleep dep hadn't helped but then again her dreams had been so odd she wasn't sure sleeping beside him would of helped.

She had been going through the motions but this was not a good place no matter what he said, and for the first time in a long time she was actually scared but that wasn't something she could say or explain it would just start another fight and right now she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am

He held her for a moment, stiff as she kissed him. Then his kiss answered hers, letting her tongue press into his mouth and letting her press her body against him. He wasn't taking control of the situation yet, but he wasn't pushing her away, at least.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 pm

She kissed him passionately, not giving up since he had not pushed her away, and she ran her nails down his back. Just wanting to touch him, as her hands then slid up his back under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:14 pm

He still didn't push her away. He didn't answer her as enthusiastically as he normally would have, maybe, but he did shiver and groan at the feel of her nails raking down his back.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 pm

There was no warning, as she bit his shoulder hard enough to draw blood, her nails dug harder into him, maybe she was just trying to get a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:08 pm

His growl came louder and she could feel that his hands curled into fists. But he didn't hit her -- in fact, he still didn't touch her hardly at all. She got a reaction -- but the angry man that was her lover was still very angry. And funny thing about it -- he was honorable in a certain way. He wouldn't hurt her when he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 pm

With that she stepped back, "Yell - scream - something?" she said softly to him as her eyes searched him for something.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:37 pm

He stared at her and shook his head.

"No. That's unhealthy for us both, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

"So this is it?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:14 am

His brows rose.

"That depends on what you think 'it' is. The truth is, Savannah, that while I care for you, I am still very angry. You also know how I feel about reacting to most things with you when I am angry. I refrain, for the safety and the health of us both."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 am

"Then I'll not push you but I need you and if you don't think you can handle me close, then you need to tell me." turning from him "But there was a time you would of sought me." She wiped her eyes but her back was still to him "and as a courtesy to your additions and they're safety maybe I stepped away as well."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:58 am

He was quiet for a full minute.

"Savannah, you've been pushing me away from you. I do not know if it is because you want your distance or because you want me to chase after you. The truth of the matter is that I don't play those kinds of games anymore. You, of all people, should know and realize that. You do as you feel you need to do. And I will do as I have always done."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:25 am

"But it's not as you've always done, I have not been pushing you away, you have pushed me away, and I feel I have no place with you." she said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:34 am

His brow rose.

"I have not now, nor have I ever, pushed you away. Excluded you when I felt it necessary. But that is not pushing you away, that is protecting you from both me and yourself."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am

"When did I go from a partner to a pawn?" she said looking at him, "IF I haven't I feel like I have. You maybe mad at me, but letting me know that I'm more than a piece you are moving would be nice Darius."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 am

His brow rose.

"What of my actions, specifically, have made you feel like a pawn, Savannah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next