Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 pm

She pressed her cheek into Cass's knee.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

He nodded.

"No idea where he or she might be? No note, nothing like that?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:36 pm

On instinct, she put her hand on Bethy's head and ran her fingers through her hair. And very quickly just looked completely sullen. And then she shook her head to Darius.

"The sheriff is looking into it. But no note, no hint. But he is Gangrel... the current theory is that he simply left, having an urge to wander. It's really less of a deal than I am making, I'm sure. And I'm not looking for help. I told the sheriff I trust her to do what she thinks she can. And I do."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 pm

He frowned.

"Do you truly think that the Sheriff -- a Tremere -- is doing all that she can to make sure your Gangrel friend is safe? I know some of the history of the Gangrel and the Tremere; I would not be surprised if she had a hand in his disappearance."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:39 pm

She looked at him, for a moment looking almost horrified at the thought. And then the expression faded.

"I don't know what I think anymore. Other than I'm feeling the need to wander, myself."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:51 pm

He sighed at that.

"I can understand that. It is one of the stages of grief, running away from the memories of what hurts."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:51 pm

She frowned.

"Have you tried summoning him?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 pm

"I've always run. But never from the memories. Those I keep-- they hold purpose."

She then nodded to Bethy. "I have, yes. It doesn't work. Nothing happens."

Last edited by Cassiel Vella on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : response to Bethy)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:53 pm

He nodded.

"Therein lies part of your problem, I think. One person can only hold so much grief and pain, Cassiel. It is bound to boil over and explode eventually. And Elizabeth has a good point -- have you tried to Summon him?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:56 pm

"I've tried to no avail," she said brushing her fingers through Bethy's hair gently once more.

"Look, I've already been told that I'm unstable. How is that supposed to make someone feel?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:58 pm

He leaned back and thought about that.

"My guess would be... in a nutshell... brushed off. As though someone thinks that you aren't worth it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:59 pm

"Yeah, it does. And in the same token, I shouldn't feel that way."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 pm

She wrapped her arms around the Toreador's waist.

"Cass is good lady, should not feel brushed off. Should feel loved."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

"I do," she kissed the top of her head. "By a handful of people here. It's not many, but it's enough. But I don't want to burden them with this. It doesn't effect them."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:12 pm

He shook his head with a frown.

"That's where you're wrong. It only doesn't affect them if they do not care. That's the difference. People call themselves 'friends' or even 'allies' if you prefer a more sterile term, but if they don't really care about what is happening in the lives of their 'friends' or 'allies', then they aren't paying attention. And they don't want to. It's a selfish thing, but Kindred are, by and large, selfish creatures. If they were your friends or allies, they would be with you, sharing the burden of your missing Gangrel with you, rather than saying that they will look into it with no word."

He smiled.

"Or am I mistaken and the Sheriff has called to tell you where he is already?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

"She can't do that if she doesn't know where he is."

She then shook her head. "But they'd had a falling out, so..."

Cass had only been stalling herself. Inevitably, she knew she would be on her own with this.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

She looked over at Darius.

"We can help, can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 pm

He nodded.

"Yes, we can. Cassiel, can you let me borrow something of his? It can be small, something that he gave you, even. And I know for certain that, if she were any Tremere worth her salt, she could have done the same in thirty minutes or less."

Fucking Tremere.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:21 pm

She took off her jacket and then proceeded to take off the much too large button down shirt she was wearing over a t-shirt. It looked expensive, though wrinkled from her night's wear of it.

"This is what I have with me..." If he could do it then... what would it hurt, right? She handed it over.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 pm

He nodded and rose from the couch.

"Elizabeth, would you be a dear and get us all three something to drink? This won't take but a few minutes."

He held up the shirt and moved toward his bedroom, not even looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 pm

She rose.

"Cass, you drink blood only, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm

"Yes, just blood," she nodded to Bethy, looking a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

She nodded and moved to the kitchen. She came back with two beers, a pint glass, and a knife. She set the beers on the coffee table, then put the glass down, too. She held her wrist over it, and cut the vein, skillfully making sure the blood when right into the glass, and only into the glass.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh, God...

Cass stood up, not letting her put much into the glass. She didn't object, she didn't want to be rude. But... "Oh, that's plenty, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:51 pm

She filled the glass half full, then closed the wound with the knife as she healed it.

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next