Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:16 pm

"Well, many kindred treat ghouls as if they were slaves. I don't agree with that."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 pm

He shook his head.

"No, it's not about treating a ghoul as a slave -- it's about being seen as hanging around with someone beneath your station. An issue of status, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:23 pm

"I get that. Others don't. I new a ghoul... she was treated like a dog. There is no reason for it," she shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:25 pm

His brows rose.

"Treated like a dog... as in led around on a leash, made to bark and do party tricks, or treated very poorly?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:26 pm

"Treated very poorly. I do recall a leash. I know another who lost the tips of his fingers if the laundry wasn't folded the precise way."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm

He blinked once.

"That seems like a very counter-productive way to get what you want from a ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm

She chuckled.

"Good way to get it out of me."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm

"I think it's cruel..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:44 pm

He smiled.

"Eh, Bethy makes a good point, though. Unless it's a reward because the ghoul enjoys pain."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 pm

She shivered at the thought, but tried hard not to make a big deal out of it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:49 pm

He tilted his head.

"You disagree?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:50 pm

"It's just not my thing."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:51 pm

She smiled.

"Not many like Bethy out there."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:51 pm

He laughed softly.

"I think the majority of the world would agree with you. But some... ah, now some need to be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 pm

"Yeah, they do. Or dropped off cliffs."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:54 pm

His other brow rose.

"So, then, if I were to tell you that I routinely turn Elizabeth over my knee for a spanking of her bare bottom, you think I should be dumped off of a cliff? Even though she squirms and moans and writhes in ecstasy?"

He tilted his head.

"I'm a bad man for making her happy?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:55 pm

She soooo did not need to hear that. "Is she likes it, then so be it. But there are those who don't. That's all I'm saying. There's a line that many kindred tend to cross. But if she likes it, I am not one to complain."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 pm

His head stayed tilted.

"Yet, you still think poorly of me for doing it."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 pm

She frowned and then bit her lip. She wanted these two to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

"Are you beating her to within an inch of her life? Or do you spank her because she likes it? In one scenario, yes, I would think poorly of you. In the other, not so much. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a ghoul. I'm saying there are others who shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:04 pm

He nodded.

"I understand that philosophy. And I am in agreement that many should not have ghouls. However, no, I'm not going to beat her to within an inch of her life. A certain sense of control and responsibility must be displayed when one chooses to reward a ghoul -- or even a human -- in such a manner. Too often, people are unfamiliar with that sort of control or restraint and bungle it, making it abusive rather than a reward or anything constructive. Elizabeth, for example, is a slave to me, but it is in the sense of the word that she wishes. I cook for her, I bathe her, I read her stories and when we are in public, she knows that it is I who will take care of her and keep her safe from the world if it is becoming too much... for example, that party. That is why she hides against my chest -- not because I mistreat her. But because, I fear, I am the first one who has treated her properly in a very, very long time."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:06 pm

"If she's happy, I have no complaints," she said simply. "I'm glad she has you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 pm

He smiled at that, looking her over.

"You've been hurt badly, haven't you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:09 pm

She shook her head. "No. I've just known those who have been. I wasn't ever a ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

He shook his head.

"I didn't mean as a ghoul and I didn't necessarily mean physically."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next