Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm

She stepped forward to take the glass and then sat back down to wait.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:00 pm

She settled down on the couch, leaving her beer on the table for now.

"If he's out there, he can find him."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm

She nodded, but remained quiet. Each passing moment, she looked more and more nervous. If she could sweat, she would have been.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 pm

She respected the Toreador and stayed silent. Watching and waiting for Darius to return with an answer.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm

It took more like twenty minutes... but he did return, holding out the shirt for Cassiel to take back.

"Cairo, currently. I apologize for the delay -- there was something blocking me and I had to cleverly find my way around it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm

She stood and blinked...

"C-Cairo? Like... Egypt?" What... the... fuck...
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 pm

He nodded.

"Yes, Cairo. Though there's some sort of other influence there -- possibly demonic, possibly magical -- that is keeping me from seeing exactly everything. He's angry, though. I could hear him growling and yelling -- so he may be in battle?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Her chest heaved. While his description of Alex angry didn't make things worse, it certainly doesn't help things. "He doesn't have magic," she said after a moment. "He doesn't... he doesn't have thaumaturgy..."

"What is Cairo? Is it a domain? Cam, Sabbat? What the hell is in Cairo?" She began searching her brain, trying to recall anything.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 pm

He tilted his head and shrugged one shoulder.

"Setites."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 pm

The wheels were still turning in her head. But she managed to speak in a moment of clarity.

"You must let me pay you for the retrieval of this information. But if there is a way to do it on the sly, I'd like to."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:52 pm

She beamed and handed him his beer.

"I fed her my blood, and she watched it come from my vein."

So yes, even without touching her beer, she was acting slightly tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 pm

He took the beer with one hand, caught the tipsy Elizabeth with the other. He kissed the top of her head and sat her down on the couch, a smile on his face.

"You did. Thank you very much, Elizabeth. You're a good girl."

He turned to look at Cassiel and shook his head.

"I told you that you are safe here. I meant that, Cassiel. If your requests start to become a burden of any sort, I will not only let you know, but I will let you pay me. This one? This one I'm going to do for free. A gesture of good will and possible growing trust, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:02 pm

She nodded softly. "Okay... This... this goes a long way," she couldn't deny that at all. "And for it, I'm forever grateful. I... I do trust you. I also trust you not to stop me when I walk out that door. Because I have to get my ass to Cairo."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 pm

He didn't hold out a hand to stop her, but he did tilt his head.

"Actually, I'm going to ask you to wait for a few moments, so that we can discuss it logically. If he's in a battle of some sort, rushing off to find him may not be the best idea. I'm not stopping you; I just want to talk it over with you. All right?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:08 pm

"Then let's discuss it... I'm not going to stop a battle. I'm going to be nearby. So that maybe I can summon him when it's over. Maybe I can simply follow him. But I'll be damned if I'm kept from getting to him again."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:16 pm

He shook his head.

"Here's what I was thinking. I was thinking that, rather than going into something completely unknown, you let me talk to a couple of my friends. I know a few Setites; they can likely tell me what's going on in Cairo currently anyway. Then we make decisions. Because until we know what kind of thing is going on over there, you're doing nothing but possibly putting yourself in danger and I'm quite sure that would make him very angry, too."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:21 pm

She ran a hand over her face, pausing a moment to consider. And she finally nodded in agreement. He was right, she knew that. Alex would be angry.

Or he could be dead the next night. Or...

That was a dark path she didn't want to go down at the moment.

"Then I'll... just wait."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:25 pm

He shook his head.

"Not just. Would you like Elizabeth to stay with you tonight? Or to stay here? I cannot call my friends at the moment; they are on the other side of the world and the time overlap isn't quite right. But I will call them first thing when I wake and you are more than welcome to be here when I do."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 pm

"....I..." She sighed. "Staying here would be best, if that's alright with you. I wouldn't be able to take Bethy."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:40 pm

He nodded.

"Elizabeth, where did you and Savannah put the extra blankets?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 pm

She rose, a little too quickly, stumbled, then started to walk off.

"I'll get them."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 pm

He caught her and tugged her back down against the couch.

"No, you're going to sit there and drink your beer. Just tell me where they are and I'll get them and make up a bed for Cass, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:54 pm

She nodded.

"Bed in my room is okay for her. I can snuggle today. They're in the linen closet, across from the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 am

He nodded and gave both of them a smile.

"Well, then I'll change the sheets on your bed for her so she can have a nice, safe place to sleep. You thinking of sleeping in my room today, then?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 am

She smiled.

"Is that okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next