Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:11 pm

She frowned.

"Cass lady been hurt? Who? I kill them."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:12 pm

He reached over to put a gentle hand on Elizabeth's knee.

"I suspect the list is long and varied."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Her attention turned to Bethy, her expression softening. "No, oh, honey... No, no, it's alright. I'm still here, aren't I? It's no big thing, really."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:20 pm

She growled softly.

"No one hurts my friends."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:21 pm

"But sometimes the hurt allows a person to grow."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:35 pm

He frowned at that.

"Cassiel, was it? Cassiel, you are a friend to Elizabeth, without needing to be. That means that you're safe here. You will always be safe here."

Yes, tell Daddy Baali what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 pm

"And that is something I truly appreciate ans will cherish. It's nice to have that ability to have that safety, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 pm

He shook his head.

"Do not thank me until I have a chance to prove such a safety to you. I would love to know what it is that's bothering you. Between your blog posts and what I'm seeing from you here, you're not doing very well. I would love to help if I can, but I also understand if you do not trust me. You don't know me and we are, after all, Kindred."

Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Her brow rose. She didn't realize it was obvious.

"Oh... It's nothing important."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:54 pm

She smiled.

"You can tell. It's safe here."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm

He frowned.

"Are you saying it's not important because it's not truly important, because you simply do not want to tell me or because you think that it's you who is unimportant?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 pm

"It's not important because it doesn't affect anyone..." She looked between the two. She really didn't wish to burden anyone.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 pm

She shook her head.

"It effects you, so it effects your friends."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

"I don't really know what's wrong with me. I know I am upset and have been since my... fiance vanished... But I don't feel right otherwise, either."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 pm

She moved to kneel in front of Cass.

"How wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm

He seemed to be very interested in what it was Cassiel had to say. He even held out a hand for her to take.

"It's all right. What's happening to you?"

Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 pm

She didn't take his hand-- not because she thought he would bite. The look she gave him was apologetic. But that kind of contact paired with the 'how are you, what's going on' speech always seemed to set her off emotionally.

"I don't know. I've lost passion for things I would normally be passionate about and taken to looking for answers in odd places. I suddenly enjoy the idea of being a hermit."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 pm

He didn't seem offended in the least. It had been an offer, not a demand. He tilted his head and looked into her eyes.

"What have you lost interest in?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm

"Just about everyone and everything but the duties I take seriously. I've been more inclined to get up in the evening, put in my hours and rounds and go home to be hold up on my computer just... playing games or being on the web. That's never really been my thing before."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

He nodded.

"You said that the one you love missing, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 pm

She nodded. The subject was a sore one.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:18 pm

He nodded.

"Then this sounds reasonable to me. You're obviously upset about your loved one missing. So I'm not surprised if you're depressed and want to hide away from the world."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 pm

"I suppose that's fair to say," she nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 pm

He nodded.

"Tell me, how long has your fiancé been missing?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm

"Just over a month."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew   Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitor! (Darius/Cassiel) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next