Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:27 pm

He awoke, spent some time on the phone, then went in search of the Toreador.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 pm

She'd crawled out from the cage just before he had, and was getting food ready in the kitchen. Including two glasses of blood.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 pm

She hadn't emerged from the room she had slept in. When Darius found her, she was making the bed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:33 pm

He smiled at Cassiel.

"You don't need to do that. I'll take care of it in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 pm

"It only takes a second," she said as she pulled the sheet and blanket up and tucked in the corners. It was done pretty quick and it kept her busy. Cass finally turned and looked at him-- not quite expectantly, but with an air of curiosity. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:40 pm

He smiled.

"I did, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:41 pm

"Good," she gave a small smile. "I wanted to thank you again for your hospitality. You'll have to let me know if there is anything I can do for you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 pm

He winked.

"I will, certainly."

He paused for a moment, then leaned against the doorframe.

"So I spoke with a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:15 pm

She shoved her hands deep into her pocket, glancing at the floor before she looked up at him. "I appreciate it. What... what did your friend have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:18 pm

He crossed his arms over his chest.

"That there's no war in Cairo at present. But there is a Carnival."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Her butt hit the bed. "Oh my God..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:28 pm

He nodded.

"I have a feeling that going into that Carnival wasn't high on his list of things to do?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:31 pm

She shook her head. "No... No it wasn't. We were staying away, like everyone should h-have," her voice broke, so she stopped herself, just so she could keep her thoughts clear without completely breaking down.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:34 pm

She slipped into the room, kissing Darius' shoulder as she passed, moving to sit next to Cass. Taking her hand and holding it while resting her head against her shoulder. She didn't say a word, but she was there with comfort.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:41 pm

He let Elizabeth comfort Cassiel -- he barely knew the girl.

"All right. So you guys were staying away from it. How would he get there?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:46 pm

She was holding tightly to Bethy's hand, not crushing her, but tightly. Her jaw cracked as she thought. "I was told there were fae in the Carnival. A couple of them showed up, torpored him once. They came back again the next night, wanting to send a message through me to the Sheriff. And then neither he or myself had any other interaction."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:47 pm

There was a knock on the front door.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:48 pm

He nodded.

"So it's likely that someone else handed him over?"

He turned his head to call out through the living room.

"Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:50 pm

"Maybe... I don't know. I don't want to start pointing fingers or hypothesizing. It won't bring him back."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:51 pm

He nodded.

"No, it won't. But here's the problem. If someone handed him over to the Carnival, then whoever it was likely has connections to a demon-powered Carnival. That's a problem for everybody, because who's going to be next?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Savannah walked in towards his voice with a set of documents, pausing when she saw Cass, she blinked "Sorry to interrupt when you've got company. I have work stuff when your free." with a professional tone and turn to go.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 pm

She went to respond, but as Savannah poked her head in, she fell silent. Which was probably for the best.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 pm

He nodded and reached out a hand to pull her back toward him.

"Work stuff can wait a bit. Cassiel, this is my girlfriend, Savannah. Savannah, this is Cassiel. And you might be useful for this conversation."

He gave Cassiel a smile.

"Go ahead, dear. It's safe to speak freely around Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:00 pm

"There have been those who have gone into the Carnival, when it was here, that came out. Rescued, somehow, I think. I went in astrally once, but there was little I could see, except those inside seemed to see me. If someone put him in... maybe there were others..."

She frowned.

"I know of one, but he's recently deceased..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:01 pm

He nodded.

"Who do you know of that has gone in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next