Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 am

He smiled at her.

"Always thinking of me. A special treat for you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:16 am

She hugged him one last time, leaving him to the shower to finish whle she took care of the sheets, and setting out clothes for him, as she put back on his shirt, and this time buttoned it all the way up, and again leaned out his window to smoke the rest of her clove.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:24 pm

He rejoined her in the room only moments later. Really, it was about ten minutes. He smiled to see it, and his towel was tossed aside in favor of the clothes she had laid out for him.

"What are your plans tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Looking back at him "Nothing but I can't really run around here yet." with a warm smile, as her dark purple eyes took his whole body in, as she exhaled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 pm

He nodded and gave her a look. A look that she knew well. He was about to tell her to do something.

"I want you to get a nap this evening. While normal for one of my kind to be absent during the day and active only at night, your own kind will wonder if you do nothing other than at night. So nap while I am out."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

"I was planning on it. Plus I want to meet here first before I go check on the mutts." as she looked at him with a smirk. She'd come back sore, bruised and horny from the mutt visit.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 pm

He nodded and gave her a brief smile.

"Good. I'm going to go see who and what I can meet."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:09 pm

She chuckled "Go have fun and I'll go to my suite." with a chuckle and put out her clove.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 pm

He nodded and smiled at her.

"Come give me a kiss for luck before I go."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:21 pm

She moved slowly towards him, letting him look her over in his shirt, as she reached him, she went on her tip toes and kissed him hard, her tongue warring with his as she ended the kiss with a nip of his lower lip. Looking at him in the eye "Go have fun my luv." with a smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 pm

He smirked and kissed her, nipping her lip in return. He was starting to get dressed when she spoke, buttoning his pants into place.

"Have a good night, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 pm

"See you before the sun rise?" she asked curiously of him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:27 pm

He nodded.

"You should. I should be home well before then."

He pulled his shirt on over his head.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:31 pm

She paused to button his shirt, "Then wake me if I'm not already up." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm

He nodded.

"I will."

He was reaching for his keys and a pair of socks. He wasn't being cruel, really. He just... Darius didn't love anything but himself. And even then, he didn't love himself much. He wasn't being mean, he was being... Darius.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm

"Go get them tiger." as she turned without a look back, heading to her room, and to door that adjoined their suites, closing so most would just see a wall of books.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

He picked up his car keys after putting on his socks and shoes and turned to leave the apartment.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4