Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew   Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:38 pm

She was smoking a clove, waiting for him to return, he'd not returned, there was no message and she waited.  She felt the sun rise, not seeing it but knew it was up, and well now it was time to prepare.  Something was not right, she knew it, but he'd told her not to use her abilities when he was only gone one night.

She called out to see if Bethany was in or out as well.

She would keep that promise, but also prepare for the worse and honestly she was ready to leave here.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew   Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:11 pm

When Bethany didn't reply she assumed the ghoul was out, or where ever Darius was. She headed to her room, calling to see if the private jet was still on stand by from her deposit. She quietly started to pack again, wiping down the place as she went, taking her hair too, and preparing to burn her trash.

She hated it here and well, this was not a good sign was it?
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew   Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:25 pm

She was gone from the place, the business had been moved to at place she could function and now she waited for him. He wasn't answering, she now waiting and at this point it was a time to go, long past the time but she still waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew   Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for him (open) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 1