Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:58 am

He drew her head back and his hand came up, slapping one of her breasts. Hard. Then again as he forced himself inside of her as he growled for her. His fangs were bared and she could see them -- so tantalizingly close to her throat that his denial of that bite would, of course, be annoying as hell. The more she clawed at him, the more savage his thrusts inside of her became. He bent her head back so far that her back was forced to arch and his hands at her breasts came down, slapping hard at them again.

"Is this what you miss, Savannah?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 am

He held her bent in two, as she snarled at him, not able in this form to truly fight him, her breasts showing his hand prints while her hips started to meet his thrusts, her throat bared to him, as he forced her to submit to him, she was tight so tight as he slammed harder into her, "Darius" she growled out to him starting to loose words as he was being more savage while taking what was his.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 am

He growled a little more, slapped one reddened, tender breast. Then he smiled at her. His hips continued those savage thrusts inside of her, punishing her, abusing her in his passion.

"Savannah. You want more?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 am

"Yes" she said to him, as he asked her "Darius more." still arched as he was taking her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 am

He smiled for her. His hands grew into claws, one of the few secrets he kept from even others of his kind. They were razor-sharp and hurt like a bitch, but he was careful with them. Always careful with Savannah. He growled and thrust hard into her, racking those claws down her ribs. Just enough to break the skin as his fangs, already descended, sank into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 am

Seeing his claws, her body started to shake in anticipation, her head still held as she felt him bite, he felt her muscles clamp down on his cock as the rush of the KISS tore through her body, as she growled out, he could smell her blood from his claw marks, as he sank into her bared neck, her body bucking wildly meeting his savage thrusts, as they fucked.

He'd seen her take on and beat multiple foes, her shifted form was a large black dog, with hemitite colored eyes, yet she was below him hungrily taking him as he took them both to an intense fierce release.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:51 am

He growled as he tasted the first sweet drops of her blood on his tongue. The scent of her blood enough to drive him harder into her, growling as he wanted -- no, he demanded the orgasm from the little savage below him. He was cold and cruel, yes, but he was filled with a fire that Savannah knew went deeper than just his blood. He thrust hard into her, taking her just as savagely... his claws moving to her hips and gripping her there, digging a little more into her flesh as he pounded her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:06 am

Most women would be declaring undying love or whimpering from his claws digging into her more, while he pounded into her cervix as if he was trying to pop it, and as she caught her breath, she was just growling, while her body met her chosen "mates" with equal savagery as she snarled wanting something to bite too, which is why they normally broke things they played with together.

Her copper with her "wyld" smell, her arousal, filled the room, all the time her body was teasing him on to climax as well.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 am

He took her, growling savagely. Then he thrust hard into her and she felt him tensing, his tongue lapping lightly at the drops blood that appeared at her throat. He withdrew his mouth from her, letting her feel him as his own orgasm ripped through him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 am

It wasn't "Pretty" or "Civilized" the sound she made was predatory, savage and it tore out as his mouth, took the KISS away yet, let her feel him climax in her, while she snarled, her body tensing around him, trying to milk him for all he had, while her own body still arched in two, now he felt her nails rip down his back, she did draw blood this time but not much while she rode out her own orgasm with his.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:17 am

He growled, the smooth muscles of his back moving easily as she drew her nails down him and raked his flesh. He finally began to slow, his hips crushed hard against her as he looked her in the eye. He smiled down at her, his hand letting go of her hair as he patted her cheek lightly. For a lesser woman, it would have been a slap. For her, it was affection.

"Feeling better, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:24 am

She grinned at his affectionate tap to her face, "Yes." with a purr to her words, her legs still wrapped around him, starting to slowly let him move from her as she frowned at him, "So how long do I need to stay away?" which was her way of saying playing it cool as an associate or "Just meet" not sure how he was working it here yet. She was panting her breasts moving with her breath, her body now feeling as if she was on fire, which he was her chill to her flame, looking him in the eye "I needed that." with a soft bark laugh.

Reaching for his hand, "You so spoil me rotten." with a toothy smile up at him as she squeezed his hand tightly, while she rode the last crash of the orgasm he just gave her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 am

He smiled and kissed her gently.

"For as long as it takes. And only in public. Here, we are ourselves. If you see me out somewhere, you know how to be. Hopefully, we can be finished with this by Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 am

She kissed him deeply, "I get to keep the apartment next door then." with a smirk at him, "It never is that simple Darius and you know it." Her body already trying to fix the cuts he'd marked on her with his claws, gently touching his face as she caught her breath kissing him back softly "I know I need to get to work." with a soft chuckle.

Not like she got them basically moved, set up, and had the area roughly scouted for them. "Shower with me?" it was a request and not a demand.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 am

He looked at himself, at the blood that he had drawn from Savannah that covered him.

"A shower sounds good. I'll be in there in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:45 am

She raised an eye brow as he said that, but headed into start their shower.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 am

He lay there for a few more moments, making sure he hadn't torn the satin sheets of his bed. Then he was up and moving, to follow Savannah into the bathroom.

He stepped behind her in the shower, his big hands moving to her back and running lightly over the flesh there.

"All healed up?" he asked her in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 am

She looked back at him over her shoulder "Yes" with a smirk at him, "Good as new"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 am

He smiled as he reached up to tangle a hand in her wet hair. He dragged her head back and nipped her throat a little roughly.

"Mine," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:16 am

Her whole body trembled as if he had just done the coolest sex move from his growl, nip and declaration. She turned to devour his kisses, with a soft growl back, as her body pressed to his, and she bit his lower lip harder than she'd do anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 am

His growl came again and his body pressed hard against hers.

"Do you doubt me?" he asked, his intense green eyes boring into hers.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:22 am

"Doubt that I am yours?" she said back to him with a raised eye brow "I could say as much as you are mine." oh she was in a feisty mood this eve.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:24 am

She clearly was. And it showed by his raised brow.

"Shall I leave you alone to your shower?"

He might do it. That was the worst part. He just might leave her in there alone, to punish her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 am

She looked at him with a look as if he just struck her, then softly "Guess that means no." she wasn't going to apologize again, she promised herself, she wasn't going to be weak again, but as she looked at him she took a deep breath reaching for him "Stay." mentally kicking herself and then softly replying "Sorry Darius."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:36 am

Because she did apologize, whether she meant to or not, he reached out. He touched her face, her cheek, his eyes softening. His lips curved into a smile.

"This time, Savannah. This time, I will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next