Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Savannah had been not happy moving here in the first place she had set up the computers, he should be good to go from her, she was freshly showered, one of his shirts is all she was wearing, with her hair down and smoking a clove as she waited for him to awake watching the sun set.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 pm

And awake he did, eventually. He was far from human and as such, it took him a while to wake. He looked for her the moment that he rose.

"Savannah."

It was a quiet command, for her to join him at his side. Just as he issued every night.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 pm

She put out the smoke, heading to him as she heard his words, her violet eyes looking to him as she went to lay to his side. "Darius." with a similar tone back to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:52 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, turning over so that he could inhale the scent of her. Of her wildness, of the cloves she preferred to smoke.

"You smell lovely."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:54 pm

She kissed him, the sweet left from the clove on her lips as she laughed softly, "I should smell like you." with a coy smile at him, as he could see she was in one of his pressed shirts, only two buttons buttoned and she nuzzled into him. She was tense, the change of locations was still not sitting well with her, as she gently nipped his neck.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:56 pm

He smiled at her playfulness, leaning close to nip at her lip with his own sharp teeth.

"Would you like to smell like me?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:58 pm

"You actually have no scent unless you mean too.." with an honest reply to him as she nipped back his lower lip harder as she looked into his green eyes "What are you playing here?"

Last edited by Savannah Morgan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:04 pm

His brows rose.

"This argument again, Savannah?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:07 pm

She pressed her hot very hot body to his as she looked at him in the eyes again, "No..." with a frown as she leaned in to kiss him softly but not submitting any more to him, he'd have to this eve for he could almost feel her tail swishing as she looked at him with her indigo colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:10 pm

His eyes met hers and he nipped at her lip.

"I told you. One of the Children sleeps near here. It's important."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 pm

"I know." she said with a sigh, looking at him in the eye "so what should I do to keep busy?" as she nipped him back, her nose gently rubbing his, as she said softly "Should I find an "official" office for the company here?" yes that could keep her busy right?
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:16 pm

He smiled and rubbed his nose with hers... sometimes she could be tedious, but he mostly didn't mind.

"Yes. And find those of your own kind. They may know more than they think that they do."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 pm

"Will they think it's a place of the Wyrm?" as she put her nose to his, like a puppy as she looked him in the eye, "And so how long before I have to knock before entering your half of the apartment?" but she had a smirk and he could almost feel a tail wag as she said it, she was no stranger to how he normally fed, as she pressed her body to his, he could feel her soft very warm curves press to his body and he knew it was more a verification then a question. That didn't upset her.

Last edited by Savannah Morgan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 pm

He smiled and brushed a hand over her tangle of hair.

"Join us if you like and yes, they will think it is of the Wyrm."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:23 pm

"Any more information for me to go on?" as she leaned into his touch "Join you?" with a raised eye brow at his words, well when she did the one that wasn't one of them normally didn't survive, but he said they had to be good here so she was surprised "I thought you said there were a number of hum...." she paused "Auspex users here..." she knew he hid himself from them but she'd stand right out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:30 pm

He smiled.

"There are. But in the right mindset, Auspex is the last thing they will be wanting to use. I'll text you if it's all right. And no; that's all I can give you at the moment, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:35 pm

She moved to kiss him again, still her body pressed to his, as she sighed again but keeping her thoughts to herself, and then she sat on the bed. "I'll keep you posted as to what I find out." with gentle touch of his face, as she then moved to get up.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:43 pm

He smiled as he watched her, a hand moving to caress her hip.

"Good girl, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:48 pm

"Darius" as she looked at him as he caressed her hip "you going to get me all worked up and leave me to a vibrator?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:49 pm

He laughed.

"Of course not. Come here, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:56 pm

That's all he needed to say, as she moved to him "Sure because if you did it would be a dick move and I'd start thinking that you were going to dump me soon....." with a tease to her voice as she undid the two buttons so her breasts were bared before him still defying gravity, as the curves to her body, the smoothness of her skin, and she was so hot to the touch.

She pulled back the sheets finally, knowing he'd be naked, as she leaned down to bite his shoulder hard as her first official move.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:58 pm

He growled when she bit his shoulder. But it had the desired effect. He rolled them over, so that he was on top of her. And he entered her hard, with one long, smooth motion. He wasn't gentle with her -- she didn't want him to be. He took her hard and with a growl, his fangs growing so that he could tease her throat with the promise of his bite.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am

He rolled on top of her, entering her with no apology as she growled back to him, he was rough, hard and dominating her. She watched as his fangs lowered as he felt her clench on him, tighltly that moving in her would be almost painful, as she lowered her chin to stop his tease unless he worked a little bit more for it, she was going to make this one last because she knew it was going to be a bit before they'd be like this again.

He felt her nails rake down his back, hard nails almost claws but not quite as she rocked her hips seeming away from him to anyone watching, but he knew what she wanted and at this point a better clue as to why.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am

One hand came up to tangle in her hair. It was the struggle the power that she wanted from him. He knew it, and he was bound and determined to make sure she was satisfied. Growling, he jerked her head back with a rough tug of his hair. He rose a little, thrusting hard into her, stretching her around him. He wasn't giving in. He was going to take her, whether she liked it or not. Inhuman as he was, she knew he wasn't worried about cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:14 am

She growled as he tugged her head back, she felt him force her to take his sizeable shaft as she growled at him, trying to move as he was giving her what she wanted and needed, even if she didn't realize it at the moment, and knowing in her mind he was just getting started he would do as he wanted but the harder and crueler he got ~ the faster she would release and they both knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next