Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Savannah had been staring at him, loosing track of time, getting ready to head on out before he woke, and his new nights started.  She hadn't noticed he was going to be up before she hit the door while she walked that way.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm

His eyes snapped open as the sun fell, the man sitting up in bed and catching movement in the room. He leaned back when he sat up and recognized that it was Savannah.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

"Hello." she said softly with a look of one caught when they were trying to be sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm

"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm

"I was going to head back out." she said softly. He knew he'd smelled her since their Christmas Eve fight but she normally timed it to be long gone before he woke. Not so much tonight, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

He continued to stare at her.

"I'm well. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

'I'm okay thank you for asking." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:05 pm

He nodded. Then pulled the blanket up around his waist and folded his arms behind his head.

"It's creepy when you watch me while I sleep."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm

"Why?" she said softly "I think it's creepy to be having sex with you that you don't remember having."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:55 pm

He blinked.

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

"Your other half is closer than you realize and I'm really worried about you." she said softly and glanced at him. "I may get mad at you but I'd be lost without you, I really don't like it here." with a frown at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 am

He stared at her.

"Make sense, please?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm

"Do you remember leaving the last time we had sex?" she asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 pm

He frowned.

"Vaguely."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:31 pm

"The other part of you took control Darius." with a nod to him "And you left well your body did but you were not the one in control." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 pm

He smiled.

"That happens sometimes," he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 pm

'Yes it does." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 pm

He shrugged.

"You knew that already, though."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:13 am

"Yes." she said frustratedly at him then moving towards him and with a pounce on him "I am sorry, I really don't like it here." going to kiss him if he'd let her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 pm

He let her kiss him, his brows raised.

"Savannah, you don't like it anywhere that I've seen."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 pm

"Something is off here Darius, and I don't know what. BUT" she pauses "I'm trusting you and I'll be in my place if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:25 am

He nodded.

"I will keep it in mind, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:46 pm

She nodded to him, looking like he just hit her but she moved to leave him and his room.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 am

He nodded and watched her go - but made no move to stand up himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew   Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staring till he moves - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: