Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 am

She leaned up to him, kissing him hard and then a soft relieved sigh as he stayed. Resting her head on his chest, with a nuzzle into him, as she then moved, bending over to start the water, hot like they both prefered and not saying another word knowing she was pushing more than she should, but it was also how the ragabash gauged his stress level too.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 am

Which was, sadly for her, slightly high at the moment. His arms went around her and he held her to his chest, comforting her, letting her feel him there and so close to her. He kissed the top of her head, his hands gentle once again as they fell over her back and down to her hips while she started the shower.

Without warning, with her bent over like that, he shifted a little. And entered her again with one long, hard thrust. Ready or not, he was having her again. A reward for her apology.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:45 am

She arched back as he entered her, she cried out not expecting it but loving it as she moaned his named huskily "Darius..." which had her tightly around him, as he took her again and she knew she needed it as much as he needed to take her. Holding on to the edge of the tub as he took her, she presed back towards him, and lowly growled feeling his balls slap her sex as well.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:49 am

He was no easier with her now than he had been previously. He took her roughly, letting her feel his flesh slapping hard against hers. It wasn't even close to an act of love -- this was a reward for her. She had relented, apologized. He knew he had to keep her happy and would do that as well as he could. He reached forward, his hand tangling in her hair as the other came up and slapped her sharply on the ass.

"Ride me," he growled, his hips rolling a little to give her a bit of a different angle. "You want it? Come and get it, bitch."

Somehow, 'bitch' sounded like a sweet pet name from his lips. Seriously -- it sounded damn near affectionate and loving.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:58 am

It was to her in many ways an affectionate pet name, her hips rollling back to his as she started to move her hips, bucking, pressing back, staying tight around him as she fucked him from this position, she fought her instincts to shift as he took her this way, he knew that it was a huge turn on and it was a reward. She was loudly mewling, her body so tight, while she was trying to get him off and herself at the same time, one hand helping her push back as her other hand, teased where his cock was joined to her body and she started to softly whimepr so close and yet she couldn't get him at the angle she wanted.

With a set effort she pushed up against him, then reaching for the sink to change the angle enough for him to hit where she wanted him to, while her other hand kept stroking him as he entered her body, as she clenched and relaxed as she presed him inot her. In the mirror they could watch their rough intimate act, and watching him as she tried to ride him - caused a deeper growl of frustration from her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 am

His face... oh, his face He was smiling. Smiling at her.

"Something wrong, dear?"

It was an almost mocking question -- part of their rough play. He was refusing to help her, refusing to thrust into her, making her do all the work. All she had to do was ask. All she had to do was ask him nicely and he might actually give her what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 am

Her lavender eyes met his green in the reflection, the smile was like a slap as she panted, a whimper as she kept eye contact and said softly "Please fuck me back." not taking her eyes from his, as he felt her submitting to him, which he knew took a lot from her to do so, as she kept moving her hips incase he said no, which with that smirk he may do still.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 am

He might have. On at least a few occasions, he did. Just to see her frustration. But this... she had done well. Had pleased him. She was getting a reward. And so he moved, one hand reaching down to roughly grip her thigh. He wrestled with her, just enough to press her leg up onto the counter where the sink was. He had a wonderful angle this way and he started to truly fuck her, pulling her back against him as he met her eyes in the mirror.

The hand that had been in her hair went to her throat, his fingers closing around the delicate flesh there. He turned his head enough to kiss her cheek and watched her eyes while he thrust into her. Thrust hard, fucking her roughly.

"Come for me, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:15 am

She was growling out now as he was taking her so deeply, hard and now he was holding her throat. Her eyes sought his, her hips bucking back against him while he slammed into deeper inot her as she now was howling out and panting. Leaning into his hand around her throat she heard his words, her body as usual ready to please him immediately even fi her mind was staring to beat her up for submitting to him so fully, but then the slam of an orgasm while she was arched back inot his thrusts and it was a growl/yowl and he was in a tight vice grip, again as her body tried to milk all his seed from his hard, thick swollen cock.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:19 am

She could see his face in the mirror. Could see the pleasure as it came from him. The funny thing about it... the harder she gripped him, the more that it might be painful for him... the harder he seemed to come. It wasn't just about hurting her... he enjoyed pain himself. But in specific ways. He only sometimes let her hurt him in return. This time, he growled loudly, filling her hard as she felt him tense and the beginnings of his orgasm shuddering through him. It was messy and loud, but it was Darius and Savannah. If it had been anything but, there would be cause for worry. At any rate, she had pleased him, she felt him come... and his kiss at her cheek told her that he was proud.

"I love to feel you come around my cock, Savannah. I love it when you give in to me."

That much was very likely true.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:28 am

She pulled his arms around her as she watched him, then softly said "It's so hard.' and he knew it meant over a thousand things but the number one thing was giving in to him, asking him or doing as he wished. She caught her breath, watchiing him as she panted to him "I love cumming on your cock." and that she truly meant and keeping eye contact. "Please don't move yet." he really did feel good buried in her.

She finally put her head on her hands catching her breath, while feeling him still with her, as she then leaned back against him. Turning to kiss him gently but then with sharp nip to his lower lip. She wasn't going to move yet, her legs were so NOT cooperating, as she still vibrated with the after shocks.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:32 am

He held her. He did that often, held her and stroked her. Like one would stroke a cat -- her neck, her back. Her hips and her buttocks. Petted her like she was a pet. Because he knew, he understood.

"I know. But I'm so proud of you. You did so well. Tomorrow, you and I will go out for dinner. And we will have any flavor that you wish. Male or female, the choice is yours. And we will hear their screams together. So proud of you, my darling Savannah."

Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:35 am

She looked at him slyly with her eyes going dark indigo "A blonde female I believe...." as she nuzzled into his petting, needing him to pet her and his hands on her body with this moment both knew they'd be okay for a bit longer. Funny she was sure they'd both been saying that the past decades or so.

"Oh can we have seafood since we are at the beach?" with hopeful look to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 am

He smiled, his turning his hand to brush his knuckles over her cheek. Still like one might pet a dog or cat, but still affectionate. Or as affectionate as Darius ever got.

"If you wish. Lobster?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:42 am

"Sounds good to me." with a smile at him "But we really should take that shower." leaning into his touch and then barely kissing his lips. "We smell of sex."with a soft chuckle and nuzzle again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:44 am

He smiled and let her kiss him, then kissed the tip of her nose.

"That's normal for us. But yes, let's get clean."

He held her against him as he headed for the shower once again.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:48 am

"But you've got a group to seduce and I've got to pass a number of tests" leaning up to kiss him again. Once in the shower she moved to face him, her body stilll close to his as she licked his nipples then kissed down his body, as she took his cock into her mouth, as she didn't care if he got hard or not it was affectionate as she started to lick him clean and nuzzle into his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:50 am

This time, he didn't actually get hard for her. He reached down to pet her hair, giving her the affection she so craved from him. He smiled at her nodding.

"Yes, I do, as do you. But there's time."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:54 am

She had licked him clean, then kissed his inner thigh before standing to start washing him with their favorite scent which most never caught it was very soft and barely there. "You shaving this eve or leaving it?" she loved the scruff even if it did drive Gwen nuts. She leaned back and started to get her hair wet, the bruises that should of been on her breats, face and ass, were gone as were any tell tale claw marks on her body.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:56 am

He smiled.

"Leaving it. It looks more natural that way."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:59 am

She ran a hand over his stubble "I like it but I'm very biased." with a smile at him as she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 am

He hugged her and smiled, leaning close to brush a kiss over her lips.

"You like it when I shave, too."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:05 am

"Only if I get to shave you" with a genuine smile at him, as he kissed her gently and she hugged him tightly. "Want me to change the sheets?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 am

He nodded and smiled, pulling her close for another kiss.

"That would be wonderful, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 am

She kised him back with a lingering tango with his tongue, "I'll put the black one's on" as she nuzzled into him affectionately again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew   Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting till Dusk - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next