Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 am

The blond nodded again.
"Alright.." she said softly, one hand having found the chains to the dog tags around her neck and playing with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:09 pm

She nodded.

"I ha' time t'night. Wha' would ye like t' do?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:20 pm

"I uhm, I don't know. Something? Anything? The company's nice... this place feels too big when I'm here by myself..." she rubbed her arm slightly, the ferrets still clinging to the Gangrel. "We could watch a movie, or go for a swim or something. I haven't spent much time by the beach here since Medwyn moved out.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:35 am

She nodded.

"Then we'll go down t' th' beach t' spend some time on th' sand."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 am

The blond nodded.
"Sure, just let me grab a couple of towels" she smiled gently, waving at the critters as if to tell them to stop it while she went to fetch the towels and stopped by the kitchen to refill their bowls with food. She'd gotten them chicken, so if nothing else, they might be distracted by it long enough to not notice the blond and the Gangrel leaving the house.

"There, we should probably go while they're busy stuffing their mouths" which, at the moment, seemed to be the only thing on the ferrets' minds as they dove right for the food.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:34 pm

She chuckled and nodded.

"Aye, lass."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 am

Teddy left the house after Grace, closing and locking the door behind them before making her way through the garden which still held the scent of sunflowers, roses and daffodils. Medwyn liked the daffodils...

"You've been alright?" she asked, holding the towels to her chest as she walked, not really sure what to say or how to really act yet.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 am

She smiled and nodded.

"I have been well."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 pm

"That's good" she nodded, the change from grass to sand under her feet made her smile a bit. "I worry sometimes. I wish I could do more to help"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:18 pm

She wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Tis okay, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Could she feel it? That light shiver moving through her when the Elder wrapped her ARM around the blond. And which was followed by a sigh and the Caitiff relaxing as if in relief? Relief that she would still hug her.

"I still wish I could be useful"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 pm

She shook her head.

"Lass, dinna worry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 am

"But I do" she smiled gently. "I try not to but I'm horrible that way I'm afraid" the blond added with a low chuckle. "I'm used to simply taking up space but, I dunno" a light shrug of her shoulders were given. "As long as you don't think me int he way that's something"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 am

She chuckled.

"Ye can always learn how t' fight an' be me deputy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 am

"Believe it or not, I actually can fight..." chances were? Most didn't believe it. "But I'm not sure I'd be tough enough to do the kind of job you do. I'm... well, I'm me" and someone a bit rougher was probably better suited for something like that than a Caitiff who was more likely to take a beating than give one.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 pm

She nodded.

"Aye. But I need eyes on the ground. Ye dinna ha' t' do anything active, just keep an eye out for me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 pm

"I always try to keep my eyes open" though, whether or not she'd be listened to was another matter. Because the last few times she'd tried to tell people things, they'd simply dismissed her. Grace though... she'd listened before, she would still listen, right?
"You know I'd call if I saw anything, it's the least I can do"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 pm

She smiled.

"Aye. I ken tha'. Ye be a good girl."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:19 am

"I..." didn't know what to say. "Thank you..." where the only words he could really manage in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 am

She chuckled.

"You really are nay used t' bein' part o' somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 am

"Well, no..." no she wasn't. "An when I thought I was I was reminded that heh, I wasn't. So uhm, I'm probably a bit skittish.." Teddy said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 am

She nodded.

"I'll get ye used t' it eventually."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 pm

"Heh, which? Being part of something, or having it taken away" she said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 pm

She laughed.

"Bein' part o' somethin, child."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:25 pm

"Maybe" she smiled softly. Eventually. A part of her kept expecting to get shoved aside again even if she knew Medwyn's family was different. No, their family... right? It still felt as if she was taking liberties calling them that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next