Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:41 am

Teddy was swift in the water, Medwyn would still have her beat, but it was obvious enough she was the athletic type. And while she'd grown up far from any real beaches, she did love the water. Even more now, since moving there and building a home with the man she loved. It had taken on a whole different meaning to her.

She'd try to cut through the waves rather than fight them, her head disappearing under the water every once in a while before emerging again moments later to regain line of sight to the Gangrel who seemed to have her focus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 am

She started having fun, swimming circles around the Caitiff, and swimming down until she was out of sight before rocketing back up.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:50 am

Seemed she'd forgotten that they were heading out to sea, as the Caitiff didn't stop to look back to the shore, not once. Though she did stop with a bright grin and a chuckle as the otter rocketed out of the water like that. Those bright blue eyes staring in fascination again.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:46 pm

She landed gracefully, heading under the water, then popping up in her human form in front of the girl.

"How are ye feelin'?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 pm

She shielded her eyes briefly from the water though smiled as the Gangrel re-emerged.
"I feel alright" she said. "It's easy to forget about things when you're swimming" easy to just get lost to the waves and let the mind wander.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:01 pm

She nodded.

"Would ye like t' meet a friend o' mine?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:11 pm

She kind of blinked and looked around because, hey, they were in the middle of nowhere in the water.
"Uhm, sure?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:38 pm

She grinned and turned.

"This way."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 pm

He was hard not to miss. Being, you know, the size of several large buildings and full of tentacles. He did seem to be trying to sneak up on them, though, poking at Grace's foot with one long tentacle. Not enough to hurt. Almost like he was trying to tickle the elder Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:51 pm

She moved to follow, though well, huge tentacle thingy in the water? Needless to say there was a moment of wide eyes as she wasn't sure if she ought to make a run for it (hah, in water...) or if running was pointless. Because one did not expect that!
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:55 pm

She let him sneak up on her, even though she of course couldn't miss him. She squeaked in response when he "tickled" her foot, turning with a grin.

"Guppy!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 pm

That was the Elder's friend? Yeah, now she just stared, wide eyed. And she really had big eyes when she stared like that.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 pm

The creature seemed to shiver in the water -- which was a lot like laughter. One long, large tentacle snaked up and over Grace's leg, tangling around her waist.

In a weird way, it almost looked like a hug.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:51 pm

She clasped her hands on the tentacle.

"Guppie, this is me grand daughter Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 pm

The creature held up a tentacle -- almost like a wave -- toward Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Uhm, yeah, a tiny little awkward wave was given to Guppie.
"He's big..."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm

What was more disturbing was that the tentacle now seemed to be sliding around Teddy's waist. Encircling it with cold fleshy scales, around and around...

Grace could tell that the creature seemed to be trying to hug Teddy.

Teddy probably thought she was about to get eaten alive.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 pm

She nodded.

"Aye. But oh, so lonely. He's been abandoned twice in th' last year."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Eaten alive was a pretty fair assumption given it was a giant seamonster that was wrapping a tentacle around her waist as the blond instinctively tried to squirm out of it. Because hey, she had never dealt with anything like this before. She had no clue whatsoever as to what to expect from it. And it kind showed on her face as she wasn't sure if panic was a good option in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:06 pm

The more she squirmed... the more the big beast seemed to shrink away from her. Really... shrink away.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:07 pm

She slapped the water.

"Teddy! Guppy is a gentle beastie. Ye be hurtin' him. He only wishes t' give ye a hug."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Hurting him? She looked confused, because, well... huge giant tentacle thingy... tiny little caitiff...

"I-I'm sorry? I didn't know that's what he was doing... I don't speak... uhm, Guppie..." which also meant she stopped squirming. Since the thing was apparently not trying to eat her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:22 pm

She shook her head.

"He has feelin's. Ye be hurtin' his feelin's, lass."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:39 pm

The blond kinda shrunk.
"I'm sorry..."
Hey, most people would've been scared!
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 pm

It was understandable, really. From a human standpoint. From the Guppie standpoint? The big beast turned shy, almost afraid to touch the blonde again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next