Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm

She came up on the house on silent feet.  Checking to see if anyone was home.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 am

Since moving back to Psl, she'd been spending every other night at Jamie's to be close to Medwyn. But the house needed looking after as well, as did the critters who still weren't pleased with their home lacking a Brujah.
At the moment, the house also served as workshop, since she hadn't yet decided what to do with the one down town. As such the long could be seen in the living room, sewing on what was likely to become a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:29 pm

She didn't bother knocking. She just opened the door and walked in. Never mind if it was locked. She's coming in.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Well, Teddy rarely locked things unless she was sleeping, which meant the glass doors came up without protest. Though, the blond kind of jumped when the doors to the garden suddenly opened, in fact she nearly tumbled off of the sofa.
"Wha....oh...." oh, she pushed herself up into her feet, no socks or shoes it would seem, and looked down while brushing her hands over her clothes as if a kind caught doing something she shouldn't.
"Lady Grace" yeah, totally looking at the floor. Though the critters peeked out from under the couch, curious as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 pm

She walked up to the girl and put a hand under her chin, raising her head to look her in the eye.

"Ye leave me flowers, but ye dinna come t' talk t' me. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 pm

"I wasn't sure you'd talk to me after I failed your family. And I didn't want to trespass.." she replied quietly but honestly. Those bright blue eyes meeting the elder's gaze held no deceit. "I was trying to apologize... I just didn't know how... so I left the flowers..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:22 pm

She nodded and let her go.

"Ye ha' ne'er had a family, lass. I understand."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:13 pm

"I'm sorry...."
She was half expecting the Elder to leave, she couldn't exactly blame her if she did. The Caitiff just hadn't known what to do. So she'd tried something... and probably failed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 am

She glared.

"Family asks f'r help. Family does nay just leave. Ye be mine. Tha' means ye dinna just go off. I allowed it, this time. Ne'er again."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 am

"People stopped stopped talking to me.. stopped visiting, stopped calling..." she was looking at the floor again, wrapping her arms around herself. "People I trusted threw me aside... I thought you would too.. for reflecting poorly on Jamie.." there was no accusation in her voice, just the experience of someone who'd accepted that was how things were. She didn't even have any Clan representing her.
"And I've had it pointed out to me that people would of course chose their real family over just a caitiff..." was it any wonder she had worried? Those words had bit into her. Hard. That she wasn't anyone's real family.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am

She sighed.

"Lass, I be busy. I ha' an entire domain t' keep safe. I need ye t' come t' me an' let me see ye. Th' flowers be great, but I'd rather ha' ye."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:22 pm

"Like I said... I wasn't sure you would speak with me after all that hd happened. Though if you'll see me, I'll come visit..." there was a hint of hope there.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 pm

She chuckled.

"Aye, lass. Ye can visit any time ye wish."

She leaned down to look at the ferrets.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 pm

The ferret sniffed at her then seemingly decided she was acceptable and proceeded to jump her, scurrying up her arms to perch on her shoulder and mess around in her hair.
"They still miss having Medwyn home. They keep clawing at the bedroom door" the blond said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:16 pm

She smiled and pet the ferret in her hair.

"Aye, they attach t' people."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:00 pm

The critters, happy for the attention, made happy little ferret sounds and nuzzled her.
"They miss their family..." Teddy missed the feeling of being a family.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 pm

She nodded.

"Ye all need family. Tell Granny wha' she can do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:15 am

"I-I dunno.." she rubbed her arm, seeming to struggle as far as words were concerned. "Just... talk to me once in a while?" the blond didn't want to ask for much, she just wanted to be included, to not have to feel like she was an unwanted tag along that people avoided and shunned.
"Visit Medwyn...? I think he's feeling a bit isolated as things are.." and while she was doing everything in her power to make him feel better, she wasn't sure she was enough by herself to do that. "He needs his family..." maybe more than she did.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:24 pm

She nodded.

"I can d' all tha'. But ye'll ha' t' meet me ha'way and come visit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:02 pm

"Like I said, if you'll talk with me, I'll visit..." she smiled gently. "I just didn't want to cause any trouble by stepping into your territory without an invite"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 pm

She shook her head.

"Tha' be silly. Ye will always be welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 am

"I am silly" she said with a soft smile. "I started believing people, and then..." the blond gave a light shrug of her shoulders. "Suddenly their words and promises meant nothing and I was dismissed. Distant cousin at best... not real family... that's what I was told. So I, I couldn't be sure, that I would still be accepted..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 pm

That earned her a light rap on the top of her head.

"I nay be other people. I be busy, but I always say wha' I mean."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm

She flinched as if she was expecting it to be a harder hit.
"Yes, ma'am..." the blond smiled, rubbing the back of her head where the Elder's hand had hit.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:16 pm

She nodded.

"So ye'll nay be believin' I be like t'others 'less I tell ye t' get out o' me life?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next