Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 pm

She walked up to the front door, Serene padding next to her.  She knocked politely, but loudly.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:11 pm

"Coming!" the voice sounded from somewhere inside, followed by a few quick steps and a door that was soon opened by a blue eyes Caitiff's which expression turned into a bright smile upon seeing who it was.
"Grace! Hey!" seemed the girl was shuffling about barefooted again. "It's so good to see you" and then she saw the panther and did what most people did when they saw a panther which was to let out a low yelp and jump about three feet back into the hallway before covering her mouth with her hand.

"Sorry...." she slowly peeked her head out the door again and wiggled her fingers in a sort of wave at the cat. "Nice kitty" oh dear God that wasn't what she'd meant when she asked if she wanted a kitty, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 pm

She laughed.

"Teddy, this e Serene. My daughter. She wanted t' meet th' new members o' our pack."

Serene padded forward, trying not to look dangerous, but wanting to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 pm

That was the thing though wasn't it? A panther still looked like a panther although in a way, a cat was still a cat, right?
"Hey, Serene" the Caitiff smiled, stepping to the side so they could both come inside. "Big cat" she added with a chuckle as she turned to Grace again. "Come in, please?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 pm

She stepped in, and Serene paced forward. Exploring. Then she collapsed on the rug like she had seen the dogs do. It seemed to disarm people, so why not try it. Belly in the air, look pitiful.

"Lass, she will nay hurt ye."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey, it worked with the blond as well it would seem as the immediate reaction was the same as she would've given a small kitten.
"Aaaaw" yeah, you could apparently aaaw at a panther. "She's adorable. I'm sorry, you'll just have to work with me here. I'm not used to wild animals being all cuddly" though she seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:08 pm

She nodded and moved through the room, doing her own exploring.

"She be one o' a kind. Though I plan t' get her a mate this spring. Then I'll ha' kittens. An' nay, I'll nay expect any t' take 'em."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Ah good, because she was already picturing the look on Medwyn's face trying to explain to him that a pack of panthers would be moving in.

The small hallway lead into a living room that really did look like Teddy had furnished it, a red sofa and two matching chairs being what probably caught the eye first. The bookshelves were stuffed with books of all kind ranging from medical books in German to Fantasy books and history books, a few stuffed animals perched ontop of them and various pictures ranging from Van Gogh to Klimt adorning the walls suggesting they'd all been picked based on whatever had struck her fancy rather than trying to create something picture perfect. If anything? If anything the place had a warm homey feel to it. A place to be lived in, to relax in, to simply be and be comfortable.

"Panther kittens, now -that- sounds like fun" she smiled as she motioned towards the sofa should she want to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:21 pm

She smiled and sat, feet tucked under her.

"Ye have made a home here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:30 pm

The Caitiff gave her another light nod and sat down on the sofa, pulling both her feet up onto it as she wrapped her arms around her knees and pulled them close to her body.
"We wanted someplace to relax, to call home..." she smiled, resting her chin on her knees. "I just hope he'll speak up if I drag in something he hates because he hasn't raised any objections to anything so far. Not even when I dragged in the couch"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:31 pm

She smiled.

"He's likely still in a wee bit o' shock."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 pm

She.... she had no idea. The look in the man's eyes when she'd first seen him after his Embrace had really etched itself into the blond's memory. And she would forever do everything, -everything-, to ensure that he never looked at her like that again. That he never had a reason to look like that again.

"Could be. Either that or he's the easiest man in the world to please. He never asks for anything" Teddy smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:36 pm

She nodded. And Serene came to join them on the couch, putting her head in the Caitiff's lap.

"It could be either."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Teddy watched the cat though she didn't flinch this time. Seemed Grace saying it was alright was enough to reassure her, so instead she stretched her legs out so the panther could rest her head in the blond's lap without problems.
"Mmm, you're probably right" she smiled and lifted a hand, hesitated and then looked to Grace again as if to ask if she'd still have said hand if she petted the panther.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:42 pm

She gave a nod of permission.

"She really will nay hurt ye, lass. Ye're family."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Mhm, squishy family. She gently, very gently though petted the cat's head with a smile.

"You really are a cute one you know that?" Teddy smiled at the panther, gently running her fingers over her head and scratching her behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:49 pm

That got her a rumbling purr and a contented sigh. And a nudge to pet more firmly. Really, she wasn't going to break.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 pm

That went better than she'd thought, so more scratching and a little firmer petting it was now that she was sure that no limbs would be lost doing so.

"Medwyn didn't tell me about the furry side of the family" though then again, if she was to be honest, there was a lot of things she didn't know about his family, or about him. It didn't matter though, she had time to learn and find out anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:54 pm

She laughed. Serene just purred louder.

"I'm still nay sure he remembers tha' I'll consider him family, as me grandson's blood runs through his veins."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 pm

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he'd remember that. He seems very fond of his family" the Caitiff said softly, still brushing her fingers through the panther's fur. "And I'm honoured, really, that he and Jamie considers me part of it now.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 pm

She grinned.

"Aye. Ye're his mate. Ye can be nothin' but family."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Okay so she chuckled, biting her lip softly with a smile.
"Mmm, mate. That's a pretty good word for it I guess. Calling him my boyfriend just makes me sound like a teenager I think" the blond said, flashing her a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm

"He is more than a boyfriend, I think. Else, he would nay ha' chosen t' be Embraced t' be wi' ye."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:23 pm

"He...." yeah, she still had trouble truly comprehending that he'd done so to be with her. "I love him... and that probably makes me sound even more like a teenager, but I really do. I know I've only known him a short time but I... I'd die for him" she said softly, brushing her fingers through the panther's fur again. "And he loves me..." the blond said softly as she looked up to meet the Elder's eyes. "He deserves so much better... but he" she smiled. "He loves me.." all the Caitiff could do was hope she was worth that.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:25 pm

She reached out.

"Love, I tol' ye, I kenned I loved me Jeromy on first sight. This runs in th' family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next