Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 am

Once in the garage, he even held the door of the Jeep open for her. Even offered her a hand to help her into the vehicle, but he stayed largely silent. Until, that is, he got into the driver's seat and started the Jeep. "Pardon me for sayin' it, honey, but you look like shit."

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 am

"Even on a good day I do compared to the general female population of this place..." the blond muttered, starting out through the window though not really looking at anything. "I haven't been sleeping too well.. its fine, it'll pass"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 am

He glanced over at her as he started to pull out of the parking lot. "Ya maybe don't realize this, but I ain't tha Big Bad Wolf. I ain't gonna blab your secrets ta anybody. So if ya need ta have a little nervous breakdown, go ahead. I got Potence."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 am

She actually turned to him, looking... frustrated really.
"I'm not accusing you of being that either..." she said. "I've already cried my heart out. I have barely slept since he left the house. I can't even step into the bedroom, I've been sleeping on the couch because I can't stand the thought of waking up in bed without him there next to me. What else do you want me to say? I fucked up... I'm paying. But what I feel doesn't matter. What matters is him... I can't... can't lose him... not to this...." no shouting, no anger, no accusation. She was just so very very tired and hurting.
"I don't want to be a burden to anyone... I just need him back... If I can have him back then I'll manage..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 am

"Do ya think that bein' this upset is gonna help him at all?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:46 am

"He doesn't get to see me like this.." she'd already hurt him enough by crying so he could see it... but she couldn't change what she was feeling. At best what she could do was hide it or bottle it up so that when it became to much she could let it out when she was lone.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm

"You think he's that dumb?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:54 am

"I promised never to lie to him..." which made her attempts of subterfuge rather abysmal. "And I can't switch this off..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:49 am

"That's my point. He already knows."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:55 am

"So what am I suppose to do? I can't switch this off... I can't lie to him..." in fact she was clutching her arms around herself to keep from trembling.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:57 am

"Want my advice? Don't hide it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:00 am

"If I don't try to control it I wouldn't be able to do my job..." came the muttered reply. "And Medwyn knows.. I just... I don't want to cry when I'm with him. What little time I do get with him he doesn't deserve to have me crying..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:16 am

"You'd rather him think that you don't care?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:18 am

You know that panicked look she did so well? Her eyes flashed open when he said those words, the blond gritting her teeth as she trembled and then just, well, broke down again. Sobbing not so quietly and wishing she could hide. Wishing so badly she could hide as she covered her face with her hands.

Could he possibly think she didn't care? She wasn't sure she could live with herself if Medwyn thought she didn't care... Had she... had she made him think that? Love of her life... heart and soul... could he ever think she didn't care?

The very thought had her crying even more.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:21 am

God damn crying women. He sighed. "Look, I'm a man and probably an idiot. You shouldn't listen to me." Ever. Because he made women cry. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:36 pm

In all honesty she was making herself cry by being scared and frightened and by having a conscience that nagged her enough to deprive her of sleep even when she had to push her willpower to stay awake. She'd caused this to happen in the first place, and she wasn't sure if she could ever find forgiveness for it...
So she simply trembled there she sat, crying, as she didn't know what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:39 am

Not like he knew that. He sighed and reached for her, to pull her against his chest. "Now, now. It'll be all right." He was patting her awkwardly, in that way that men do when they really didn't know what to do or how to help.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:48 am

Whatever it was she did to retain her mortal look, it faded. Sure, he looked human enough even without it, but pale. Though, after all those days and nights of mentally beating herself up? She truly looked like she'd been through Hell and back, tired, ragged, dark rings around her eyes. The Caitiff was pretty close to broken.
"I'm sorry.." she managed weakly. "I-I don't mean to lay this on you.."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:51 am

He shook his head and continued to pet her. "It's all right. Sometimes we all need a good cry. We live for too long not to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:53 am

The blond was at a loss for what to say or do. She'd failed horribly and there was no forgiveness for it, a fact that seemed to reflect in her entire being.
"I don't know what do..." the blond whispered. "I don't know what to do..." and it was killing her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:57 am

"What do ya wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

"Make this right... make him happy..." free him from the clutches of his Beast that kept trying to drag him down.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:06 am

"And how do ya go about doin' that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am

"I don't know..." came the weak reply. "I've tried... and I've failed.. and I'm at a loss..." and it hurt to admit that out loud but, it was obvious so no point hiding it.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:10 am

"What have ya tried that's failed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next