Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 am

She nodded.

"Course, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 am

Maybe, some night, she actually would be useful. It wasn't all that easy being the new addition to a family whose track record was a tiny bit more impressive than making animate toys for a living.

The blond sighed softly, looking out at the ocean while leaning against the Elder.
"He loves to swim.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:46 pm

She nodded.

"D' ye?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 am

She smiled gently, eyes on the water.
" Yeah, more so because of him.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:40 pm

She smiled.

"Then shall we go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 am

She looked at the water for a few more moments before nodding as she pulled back.
"Sure" she smiled. A swim could be nice.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 pm

She smiled and began to strip right there. It was late, and she didn't have a suit. Naked swimming it was.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Well, the blond wasn't really that shy in that aspect. Besides, it wasn't the first time the tattooed Caitiff was naked in the Elder's presence.
She pulled the top off and discarded it along with her pants and underwear.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm

She gave a grin as the last piece of clothing was discarded, then she was running for the water, diving as soon as she was far enough out that she could.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 am

She was quick to follow, letting out a high pitched eep as the water hit her skin before diving in and surfacing with a light shudder.
Not that the water was too cold, but it was always cold when you first dove in, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:57 am

She laughed as she surfaced.

"How far out ye get?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:53 am

"I haven't really kept count" she replied, brushing the wet curls from her face. "I was suppose to teach him to surf" the blond said with a slightly melancholic touch to her otherwise wistful smile. "As far out as I can manage really"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:15 pm

She nodded.

"Let's go. I can pull ye back if ye get tired."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:36 pm

She looked out at the water once and then nodded. At least her stamina had improved over the last year, so maybe, hopefully, it wouldn't come to it that she had to be dragged back. Good thing either way that she didn't need to breathe though! As the blond moved to follow the Elder out into the waters.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:02 am

She started slow. This was not a race. This was a swim for the sake of a swim. But she wasn't going to tire any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 am

The blond, who at times could seem both distracted and clumsy, was actually lot more athletic than most people thought. The Caitiff moving through the waves at a decent pace so to keep up with Grace. Seemingly soaking up the feel of the water and unable to help but smiling at some good memories that sensation brought on.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 pm

She was enjoying herself, too. As was probably obvious when she turned into a sea otter and began to swim under Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:02 pm

The blond blinked, surprised for a moment before sticking her head under the water to see where the otter had gone off to. Now that was a nifty trick. Too bad she couldn't copy it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:34 pm

The otter came up under her, then darted around to dive over the top of her, chittering happily.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 am

She turned around in the water, trying to follow the otter with her eyes that seemed to shine with fascination. To move like that had to be amazing... and her expression seemed to say so as well.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am

She brushed up along the girl's side. It was complete affection.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

The girl smiled when she did that, one hand reaching out to briefly brush against the Gangrel's animal form with a gently affectionate touch of her own.

It was strange feeling like she belonged... but though a part of her still expected to have the illusion broken at some point, she wanted it to last for as long as possible. And as long as she felt wanted, she wanted to believe that it was true.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:34 am

She chittered, then took off away from the beach, daring the girl to follow.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 am

Oh, she'd follow, as best she could, the girl would follow. Having an easier time of it now than she would've before thanks to Medwyn's training. The blond's athletic form cutting through the water though nowhere near s elegantly as the Gangrel was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:38 am

She was never out of sight, always coming back to touch the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach   Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody home? - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next