Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 pm

He gasped as he felt the warmth of her hand sliding down inside of his pants. With a shiver, his hips pressed toward her as he gave her a little groan. His lips found hers and nibbled lightly, just enough to tease her mouth with his own He smiled at her, one hand reaching up to slide into her hair. "You are the best distraction in the world."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am

"I try..." she whispered against his lips, hungrily tasting his as she flexed her fingers gently around him, adding the pressure of her hips moving against his.
Okay, so the basement wasn't the most romantic of places. The basement which walls were in places still stained with his blood. But it didn't matter, because at the moment they both needed this. Needed to feel the other and free their heads and minds of the trouble looming in the distance.

She pushed her body against his again, pressing his back to the wall once more as one of her thighs slid between his legs while her hand continued that sweet caress of him. Her lips nipping at his as her free hands roamed his body, pulling at his clothing so it could ease in under the fabric and feel him again. She wanted his passion, wanted him to want her enough to take what he needed, it was clear she was trying to incite those feelings in him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 am

It was just as clear to her that it was working. He was trembling, trying not to hurt her, trying not to give in to the passion that had already been awakened. The passion that had, only moments before, been turned into an anger that caused him to destroy bits of wall and flesh. At the moment, he didn't want to destroy, though. At least, not in the way that he had been just a few moments before.

Strong hands moved to slide over her back. Pulling her closer, his thighs parting as her own leg slipped between his. Farther down went his hands, until he had slid them down and over her rump, pulling her hard against him and even lifting her up a little bit while he kissed her. "You succeed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:06 am

Teddy gasped when he pulled her hard against him, lifting her up a little in the process as he kissed her. In turn, it had her fingers flexing around him again. Her touch still warm and gentle though, even if it shifted to be a little firmer when he did that and stole a moan from her lips. And the trembling? It only made her want him more knowing he was holding back as he was now.
"I want you... I want your passion..." the blond whimpered against him, the hand that had snaked in under hi shirt having found its way up his chest to brush her fingers against the heart he now carried in place of his dog tags. She knew what she was asking, and he knew she trusted him without question.
"Please...?" she murmured, catching his lower lip between her teeth for a moment as she opened her blue eyes to gaze up at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:17 pm

He shook his head with a low, almost-angry growl. "No." He wouldn't do that to her. He wouldn't hurt her just because of his anger and passion.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 pm

When he growled his no, her lips were quick to cover his again, to silence him and let him know that she wouldn't ask again. Because if he told her no? The few times he did. He did so for a reason, and because she knew that she wouldn't push. Or rather, she wouldn't push for a yes, though she'd no doubt push for more of him as the lips that had found his parted to allow the touch of her tongue to find him. To brush against him as she gently pulled her hand away so she could move his jeans and boxers off his hips.
"Then please.." the blond whispered. "Tell me what you want..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 pm

He reached up, to brush the hair lightly off of her face. He looked into her eyes, still growling softly, but forcing it back, so that he could answer her with proper words. He trembled, his hands starting to shake just a little bit. "I can't be gentle about it, Teddy. I can't. And I won't hurt you because that woman made me lose my temper."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:52 am

"You don't need to be gentle..." she whispered with a heated voice as a soft hand once again moved to caress him, while that small frame of hers pressed his back against the wall. "I trust you... I want you to have this release..." at least it wouldn't be as damaging to him as the frenzy.

The hand on him flexed, her caress growing a little firmer as she looked up at him.
"Do you need me to restrain you... if you worry you might hurt me...?" he had told her to stop him in the past if needed be. She had never had reason. But if that was what was needed...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:25 pm

For just a moment, he nodded. "Yes. I can't... I might hurt you and not realize it. And I don't know that I can stop if I start to." Whee, Brujah temper.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:50 pm

"If it feels as though you might hurt me... I'll stop you..." it was a promise sealed with a passionate kiss as she pressed her lips to his again. Though until he did hurt her? No way she would deny him anything he wanted or needed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:00 am

He reached for her and gripped her wrists. He was still growling, but softly, shaking his head. "Safety measure. Now." Because he refused to let her do anything until he would be sure that she was safe. Even from himself.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:21 am

She hoped... that he wouldn't be angry with her... as the first couple of black tentacles emerged from the darkness and wrapped around his legs, effectively pinning him to the ground. Two more slithering out of the shadows and snaking around his arms, pulling him back hard against the wall as the blond opened her eyes to look up at him. The strength of the blackness far more than what the Caitiff physically possessed.
"Trust me... to stop you...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:03 am

He didn't seem particularly angry with her. But his face? Oh, his face. His face fell, his mouth dropping open. In his eyes was a look that Teddy had never seen before from him.

Fear.

He started to struggle against the tentacles that were holding him in place.

"Get off of me!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:12 am

Words she never thought she'd hear from him, an emotion she never thought she'd incite in him. That which had been holding him in place disappeared in the blink of an eye as it dissipated into shadows once more. The blond stepping back with a tremble and fear written across her own features. Fear that she might've just broken something between them.
"M-Medwyn..."

She actually rather he'd have been angry... because fear? He.. feared her...? She clutched a hand to her chest, closing her fingers around the fabric of her top as she stared at him. The other hand covering her mouth with a tremble.
"I-I...." Oh God... oh God what had she done?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:47 am

The moment he was free, he spun away from her. He didn't run. He didn't even leave the room. But he turned so that he could keep her in his line of vision and backed at least three steps away from her. He just didn't say anything. Not. One. Word.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:15 am

It was heart breaking... Her voice getting caught in a choked sob as she trembled.
"Please don't look at me like that...." her voice, barely more than a whisper, reached out to him though physically she did not. The blond suddenly feeling as if she was being turn apart from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:17 am

He took another step back. And his face turned grim. "What are you? What clan?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:22 am

"I-I don't know.... Medwyn... please...." her voice was cracking, her arms wrapping around herself as she trembled. "You know I don't know... I-I'm Caitiff..." she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:24 am

Another step back, toward the stairs. "A Caitiff. Convenient. Particularly when you possess Sabbat powers."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:29 am

That... broke her it would seem.

She fell to the floor, covering her face with her hands as she lowered her head, visibly trembling now. A few drops of red dripping from between her fingers and onto her knees and the floor.
"I'm not Sabbat... I swear Medwyn... I-I swear..." her sobbing voice cracked again. "I've never lied to you... I'd never lie to you...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:41 am

His voice had a hint of iron to it. "You are a Kindred. And your lips are moving."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:48 am

Her tear filled eyes flashed open, her lips parting as she stared at him.
"I.... I'm your lover..." came the low pained whisper. "I've never even read your aura..."

And then... hesitantly, confused perhaps as to what to do, the blond on the floor started to move. More or less crawling backwards until her back hit the wall, until she had something to brace herself against as she force her trembling legs to lift her up.

"I love you...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:54 am

He took another step back, toward the stairs. "Such sweet words. Truly they are." And he turned on his heel, to make his way back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:56 am

"Medwyn!" her voice broke, along with her heart as she took a step forward and then just fell, curling up to make herself as small as possible as she huddled into the corner and just sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:57 am

He paused, for the briefest of moments. Just a momentary pause on the stairs, then his footsteps could be heard heading back up. Then they seemed to stop, or maybe she just couldn't hear them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next