Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:06 pm

And that flash? It got a reaction he probably didn't expect, the little blond in his arms suddenly moving, pushing him back against the wall with bit a bit more force than she could normally manage, her hands moving to his chest as she pulled back just enough to look up at him once his back had hit the wall. Bright blue eyes staring up at him, filled with worry and concern but also stubborn determination.
"Promise me you won't put yourself at risk... promise me, Medwyn" she begged, but despite begging it didn't really sound like a request. "I won't let you give up more of yourself because of her..." no more... she couldn't stand the thought of him loosing more of himself. And certainly not over her. "Promise me"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 pm

He met her eyes and said in a tone almost as flat and emotionless as that flash that was there a moment ago. "I promise, Teddy. I won't lose more of myself because of Areron."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:45 pm

"I better keep that promise..." she whispered, one hand moving from his chest to rest against his cheek and neck. "Because I'm yours... but you're mine... you're mine, and I can't loose you..." because if she did... she'd break, and she knew it.
"I love you, more than anything... more than I've ever loved anyone..." the blond said softly, still not looking away from his eyes. "If your heart dies so does mine..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:48 pm

He looked her in the eye, only mildly offended. "Have I ever broken a promise to you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 pm

"No, I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm doubting you, I'm not... but you're likely to look after me at the expense of yourself..." she said softly, her voice slightly apologetic. "Together, love... we stand together" through good or bad. And this? This was most definitively bad...

The little blond pushed herself up onto her toes again, brushing her lips against his softly if he would let her.
"I love you, I need you..." there, with her. One hand still resting gently against his cheek and neck, the other slid up and into his hair. "Yours..." the blond repeated softly, lovingly... "Forever yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 am

Of course he would let her. How could he not? She was everything to him. Everything. He closed his eyes and sighed, brushing his lips against hers as he felt her touches, felt the way she ran her hand into his hair. "Teddy, I'm not going to lose myself. Not for Areron. But I'm not going to stand idly by and watch her put you in danger."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 pm

"Together, Medwyn..." she whispered, softly leaning against him as her lips traveled from his and down his throat to the corner of his neck. "We protect each other...." the blond nuzzled against him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 pm

He brushed his hands through her hair, holding her close while she nuzzled him. "Of course, Teddy. Always together."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 pm

"Always..." the blond repeated softly, kissing his neck and his shoulder with soft warm lips as she allowed herself to linger in his arms a few more moments. Needing perhaps to just feel him, to make sure that he knew that she would hold him for as long as he needed it, for as long as he wanted it.

The hand in his hair flexed gently, a light arch of her back pressing her against him again with a low sigh against his skin.
"Love you so much. Thank you, for protecting me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 am

He smiled. A true and genuine smile, leaning over so that he could brush a gentle kiss across her lips. "I will always protect you. It's my duty and my honor."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 am

It had her drawing her breath against his lips before kissing him again, letting the touch linger with closed eyes as she simply held onto him.
He would always protect her... as she would do her best to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:36 pm

He sighed again, some of the tension in him leaving as she sighed against his lips. It felt good to hold her, to know that she would be there for him. That he would always be able to protect her. "I'm not going to let her hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm

"And I won't let her hurt you..." she whispered, one hand tugging lightly at his clothes so that she could ease her hand in under them. Her fingers brushing across his skin and it travelled up to rest on his chest above his heart.
"Mine..." she whispered again, fingers lightly pressing against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 pm

He watched her, his hands sliding under her shirt so that he could run his fingertips over the bare flesh of her back. "Yes. Yours. Always."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 pm

She shivered, in a good way though, biting her lip while looking into his eyes.
"I..." the fingers at his chest started slowly tracing down, feeling his skin beneath her finger tips. "Let me take your mind off things...." she didn't want him to worry or be upset the rest of the evening because of this.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 am

He made a soft sound in his throat; a little sigh of pleasure. His arms went around her, looking into her eyes. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 am

The blond gave a little shrug of her shoulders as she smiled up at him.
"Something, anything..." she said. "Just tell me what you want to do"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 am

He shook his head, looking her in the eyes. At least he still tried to be honest with her. "I... can't think... right now. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 am

Teddy pushed herself up into her toes, bringing her lips to his in a warm, gentle kiss. Tasting him with the light brush of her tongue as she let the touch linger, a low sound of her own pleasure escaping against his lips before pulling back just enough to look up at him again. The question unspoken but still there, did he want to be distracted from his own mind by having her?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:41 am

He wanted... to be distracted. Period. He would take whatever form of distraction that she offered, too, so said his body language. She kissed him and he moaned quietly, his eyes closing as her lips and tongue brushed against him. Instinctively, he pulled her closer, pressing her chest to his and his hips to hers. "You're good at distracting me..." he murmured, his hands gently starting to stroke her back, sliding under her shirt so that he could brush his hands and fingers against her bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 am

Then at the very least, this was as complete a distraction as she could possibly offer him. And... it would allow herself to be distracted too. Because she didn't want to think of the ifs and possibilities of what might happen. She just wanted her lover, her heart. To love him as he loved her. To give him the same feeling of comfort and safety that she felt in his arms.

At his reaction, she let her eyes drift closed again,her back arching so she could press her body against his again while her lips sought his in another, slightly more heated kiss.
"It's what I do best..." the blond whispered, nipping at his lower lip with her teeth. Her skin and body softly warm to the touch and feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 am

He groaned again, his body moving so that he could slide his chest against hers. Just to feel her against him, to feel her pressing to him with her heat and the joy of which she did it was enough. It was enough to drive the thoughts of the Toreador from his mind. Enough so that the hate and the anger that he kept so well-bottled-up inside of him was, at least temporarily, forgotten. "You truly are good at it..." he answered with a smile, his lips moving so that he could nibble at her own mouth for a few moments before his tongue lightly brushed along her lips, trying to deepen her next kiss.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 am

She welcomed that kiss with a moan against his lips, the hand that had traveled down his body tracing along the waist of his jeans before brushing her fingers over the buckle of his belt. All the time while returning the kiss with a desire that matched his.

There was no place for that woman in her world, specially not now. All that mattered was him as deft fingers pulled his belt loose, her other hand scratching the light touch of her nails over the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Areron was completely forgotten, in the Brujah's mind. He groaned softly, his eyes closed as he started to shiver. Just the promise of her, of what was likely to come from the little blonde enough to cause it. He couldn't help it; he always reacted to her, reacted strongly. Her hands were pulling at his belt, which easily came free with the ministrations of her nimble fingers. He leaned close for another kiss, his teeth trapping her lip just a moment before he kissed her, quite thoroughly. "I love you," he murmured against her mouth, his hips arching to press against her hands. He wasn't going to fight her, deny her, at all.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 pm

"Love you too..." she whispered against his lips as deft fingers quickly undid the buttons of his jeans and without hesitation slipped the touch of her warm hand down into his pants to wrap her fingers around him. Her lips pressed to his again in a moaned kiss as she felt the heat rise to her cheeks, her hips pressing back against his, trapping her hand between them while the other hand closed its fingers in his hair.
Right there and then? She'd closed the world off, needing nothing but him, wanting no one but him in her existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next