Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm

The house was quiet, though the lights were on, the doors open, letting the night air sweep through the house. Bringing with it the scent of the sea and the flowers, flowers which were currently being used for climbing by a couple of ferrets while Teddy sat on the couch on the porch. Her legs tucked into a lotus position while working on what looked like a stuffed animal.
The place, while the blond still felt it lacked something, still had a warm inviting aura about it. And if nothing else, she like it when the critters played. They looked so happy..

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:46 pm

A little red fox pattered right on up to the ferrets and sniffed them. Funny creatures they were. Then came up to Teddy and shoved her nose in her work. The animal equivlent of "Wachya do'in?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Good thing she by now recognized the little fox. Because the ferrets both did the "eep" reaction of scurrying further up the climbing roses until they were a full floor above ground.
"Filling an order" the blond said, turning over what looked like it was being turned into a white fluffy teddy bear. "For the Prince's daughter, for her birthday. Miss Whitedove wanted one for her" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Eve sat next to the blond and then transformed into that familar dirty little beast of a girl.

"His daughter? Like his childe or like..what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

"Like, his daughter..." she smiled, looking at the teddy bear in her hands. "His kid. She's... special" and she wasn't quite sure how to explain or how much she ought to say about it. She looked at the teddy bear again for a few moments an then placed it aside with the needle and thread. The ferrets still scowling from up in the roses somewhere.
Skeptical critters were skeptical.

"Anyways, how are you? You didn't have too much trouble getting here from the swamp?" it was a bit to travel after all. And while the house was relatively seclude, it wasn't anything like Eve's swamp.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Eve looked a little confused about the kid/daughter/child thing, but let it go. She had seen many strange things in her day.

"Nah, it was easy. I can fly very fast, so I can cover lots of ground. And I have a very very good sense of direction. I don' get lost."

"It's nice here, peaceful and shit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

"Heh, yeah. It is. When the critters aren't on a rampage" she said with a chuckle, motioning for the ferrets to come back down, something they did rather reluctantly before scurrying around the table and jumping onto the sofa on Teddy's side. Still slightly sceptical of the newcomer.
"I'm glad you didn't have trouble finding the place. I know it's rather far off from the swamp"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 am

"Yup, yup, but I don't mind the travel. I used to travel on and on, endlessly. After the Tremere destroyed my home." A little growl at that.

"I miss travel. Mostly I miss traveling with my pack. They always knew where to go...oh ya!" Eve reached in to her rotted old shirt and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and handed it to Teddy proudly.

On it was a drawing a 10 year old would be proud of. It was of a red fox ripping apart a dragon, complete with blood. A tangled mess of blood was in the fox's mouth.

Eve pointed to the red blob, "That was his heart. I really did this!" She puffed up.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Oh, Teddy grinned.
"That is quite possibly the coolest drawing anyone's ever given me" and she really meant that as she studied it, seemingly as fascinated as Eve was proud. "You really killed a dragon?" hey, weirder things had happened.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well...no. It was a clanmate who could turn into a dragon and they didn't die, but I won the fight and everyone respected me!" She slashed at the air in front of her.

"I was a young pup then!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm

"That's still pretty wow worthy" and damn, he'd been able to turn into a dragon? Mm, yeah, that wasn't scary at all.
"Mind if I hang this up on the wall? I really like it"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:50 pm

"Sure! I'd love that!" Eve said proudly. "Ya, it was pretty awesome. It was a fight for only people with perma-claws like me! It's a thing. Got these when my sire was stole." She clawed the air.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:12 pm

"At least you're always armed that way" the blond chuckled, though, she couldn't picture having claws on a permanent basis herself. She wouldn't have been able to work.
"I'm sorry about what happened to your Sire though" Teddy added softly. "I don't know what it is to have a Sire, but I know how it feels to lose a loved one"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

"Is ok, the Tremere pay over and over and over. I been ok. The world has been nothing but good to me since then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Teddy nodded, still holding the drawing gently.
"That's good, I'm glad to hear" that she'd had a good life so far anyways. The revenge thing wasn't any of the blond's business. "You're a tough cookie, Eve" she smiled at the Gangrel. "You got any Childer of your own?" imagine a whole pack of Eve's.... scary thought, huh?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:29 pm

"Ya, I got one...he liked, loved me and stuff. It was weird. He was my ghoul, last human ghoul I had. I embraced him and gave him a ship with a bunch of people and stuff. He liked the sea. That way he would be happy. He got all pissy though, said I 'abandoned' him."

"I do what I do and people gott jus' be ok with that." Eve shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 pm

"I guess it's never as straight forward as you might think huh? I've only ever bound one human to me, and he knew what I was when he accepted it, so we could be together. But I don't think I could bond anyone without them knowing beforehand what it meant... I mean, I could never turn them if they'd come to want that, and being Caitiff I wouldn't have much status to protect them with" she reached out to pet the two ferrets. "These guys are different. They just want cuddles and treats and fun and don't really care if they get that" it was so much simpler.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 pm

"Oh he knew what I was! Fucker managed to stake me with a god damned bow! He almost killed me, but instead, he let me go and I ghouled him and we went on wild and crazy adventures."

"I embraced him 'cause...well, he was unhappy. I couldn't like...love him back or whatever. Not like that. Ya know?"

"Status don' matter a lick. I was there before the Cam or the Anarchs or the Sabbat and I'll be here after them. Don't you worry yourself 'bout that shit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 am

"Yeah, but I'm a kid in our society. I've only ever known this world with its factions and Clans and yeah" all the shit that came with it really. "But, it's okay, I don't want to ghoul anyone. I rather they get to live their lives you know? I got these guys" one of the ferrets jumped into her lap while the other climbed onto her shoulders and leaned over to sniff at Eve.
"And they're as much trouble as I need really" the blond added with a chuckle. Seriously, potence powered ferrets? It could be challenging at times. Because it wasn't as if Teddy could actually speak with them, though at least they'd picked up on a few commands.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 am

Eve leaned over, letting the little guy sniff at her face and nip if he wanted.

"You a good little ferret, yes? You keep Teddy company, yes?" Eve said to the ferret, using animalism, but speaking in english so Teddy could understand too.

"People are too complicated, you better off with animals. Blood bond makes people stupid."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:40 am

Ooh, someone they could understand!
"Yes, yes we do"
"Us and the fluffy thing"
"And the gear thing"
"The gear thing looks like food"
"But doesn't taste like it
"We're not allowed to eat it"
"We're not allowed to eat the fluffy thing either"
"What are you?"
"Why do you make sense?"
"The short blond one doesn't make sense"
"The tall blond one doesn't make sense either"
"But he's not around much"
"Why isn't the tall blond one around much?"

Hopefully no one would ever think to feed them caffeine, as the two, no fascinated by the Gangrel, scurried over to check her out. Tangling themselves in her hair and seemingly having no idea about personal space.

"They're good little friends to have around" the blond smiled, having no clue what the animal's sounds meant, though happy to see them taking to the Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 pm

"They got lots to say! Woah! You gotta learn animalism!" Eve laughed. "They want the fluffy thing and a gear thing...toys?"

To the Ferrets again in english, "I Gangrel and I talk to animals, Blond is named Teddy. She loves you very much."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:00 pm

"We know that!"
"She gives us treats"
"Though she complains when we take the shirts"
"Dunno why, she's got plenty"
"Just want the ones that smell like the tall blond one"
"Gangrel, what's Gangrel"
"Gangrel, sounds like a monster like gangrrrrrrrel"

Could ferrets laugh? It sure as Heck sounded like they were.

"My guess that would be Diego and RnR. They've tried eating RnR, he looks like a roach, but he's made of gears" and needless to say, even with potence, the clockwork cockroach still won against their teeth. "It's okay, I get it when they want cuddles and food at least" and Eve had already taught her Protean, she was still trying to repay her for that.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:15 pm

"I mostly ignored animalsim. My childe was aaaaallll about it. I'm starting to think I should learn it better. Been thinking about it for a while.

To the Ferrets, "Gangrel is type of undead. Like ferrets is ferrets and mice is mice. Gangrel is me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:21 pm

"Gangrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrel" apparently the white ferret was still having a blast with that, while the brown one was entangling his paws in Eve's hair.
"Dead things. Dead things are weird" but let's face it, they didn't really care all that much. They were ghouled ferrets of doom! Or something. At least they seemed to think so themselves.

"It lets you talk to animals right? I haven't actually got a clue about it beyond that" the blond smiled as she watched the ferrets doing their best impression of the caffeine addicted squirrel from Over the Hedge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next