Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:59 pm

She'd curled up in the corner of the garden, somewhere quiet, where she could smell the roses, the sunflowers and the daffodils that could be found throughout the place. She'd pulled her knees to her chest and was currently leaned forward so to rest her forehead against her knees while listening to Ed and Eddie playing around in the grass. Though other than that? She didn't look like she was doing much.

At least the potence powered ferrets of doom was having fun though, bouncing and playing and occasionally arguing over the same toy.

The Caitiff on the other hand was quiet, her sneakers and her striped socks put aside so she could dig her toes into the grass there she sat. But she wasn't moving. Not yet anyways. Not a long as the ferrets stayed close.
She'd hear it if they decided to sneak off or went silent. That was usually a good sign something was up.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am

When he finally did come outside, he had some treats in his hand for Ed and Eddie. He smiled at her, but he was quiet... letting her have her moment as he offered the food to the ferrets.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 am

Happy ferret were more than happy to jump him in order to get to the treats faster. The sounds of pouncing ferret and Medwyn's footsteps causing her to look up slowly with a gentle smile at them as she watched the circus.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am

He lifted a hand to wriggle his fingers at her in a greeting, while he held out the treats for the animals. Of course they were happy for treats. And he? Well, he was content to just sit in silence with Teddy, until she was ready or willing to tell him what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:14 am

Seemed for the moment she was content just watching them, the gentle smile lingering on her lips as she sat like that for a few minutes without moving. Finally though she lifted her head just enough to tilt it to the side.
"I love how happy they are around you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 am

He laughed softly. "They're ferrets. It takes a lot to make them unhappy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 am

"Yeah well, they seem especially happy around you anyways" she smiled at him, pulling her knees a little closer to her body while Eddie decided to play king of the hill by scurrying up Medwyn's back and perching himself on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 am

He rolled his eyes upward as the animal made its way to the top of his head. With a laugh, he looked over at her. "Okay, that's fair. I'm glad that they're happy, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:59 am

"Me too" she smiled with a low sigh, chewing on her lip for a moment or two.

"Cassiel talked about leaving the Toreador" the blond said after a little while. "Can't blame her, the drama factor is almost unbearable.. and the new woman, Areron, wants to turn Cassiel into some kind of pet project, condescending bitch..." and Teddy did -not- talk about people that way very often. In fact, it was probably the worst she'd talked about anyone as far as Medwyn knew.
"She wants to do the same to me... make me a proper Harpy... Estaban told me, I either cooperated with her or she'd fight me to have me removed. So it's her way or the highway"

She closed her eyes again and rested her forehead against her knees, hiding her face.
"I didn't even want to be Harpy... I hate it... but I do it because that's what Jamie wants. But I don't want to be some Toreador's little pet.... their wonderful creation if things goes well or their disappointment if I fuck up. I'm not doing this for her. I'm not someone's puppet" not happy...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 pm

There was a brief pause... "Did you say... Areron?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:38 pm

"Yeah" she muttered against her knees. "She walked in, cause a ruckus with people all going haywire only to suddenly be all buddy buddy and best friend with everyone. And now she's more or less trying to run the show as far as the Toreadors are concerned. Well, between her and Jennica the bitch ratio has shot through the roof anyways" unhappy Caitiff was unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 am

His hands were making motions Teddy had never seen from them before. Clenching into fists and then unclenching, in a rhythm that suggested that there was something going on with the Brujah that Teddy had never, ever seen before from him. "That bitch... is supposed... to be... dead."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 am

Oh, now she did move, hurriedly so as she closed the distance between them. One hand reaching up to cup his cheek while the other moved to one of his hands. Bright blue eyes locking with his.
"Medwyn, love, talk to me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:15 am

For the first time since she had known him, he actually shied away from her touch. "Don't... I don't want to... hurt you. I think... I need some time... to lose it..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:24 am

And now she just looked worried beyond belief. In fact, the look in her eyes, though both caring and loving tinted with the same kind of fear that he'd seen from her the night of his embrace. Fear not of him, but for him. Her lover hurting.. it hurt her.
"Medwyn..." she found herself reaching for him again and stopping herself. She wanted to stop him. She wanted to calm him down and away from the Frenzy she could see tugging at him. But....
"Basement..." she said in a whisper. At least there wasn't much he could destroy or hurt himself on there.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 am

Without a word, he rose to his feet. The anger seemed to come off of him in waves, tangible enough to caress her, if she got too close. He turned to stalk toward the basement -- he needed to just let go for a bit, let the anger come. It would be so, so much worse if he tried to choke that one back. He turned to stalk toward the basement, not looking over his shoulder. It wasn't Teddy he was upset with, and part of him feared that if he looked at her, she would become the focus of his anger.... one of the things he simply would not allow.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 am

She would wait a minute or two before gathering up the critters and walking to the house. She did actually understand, she did understand the need to vent and the desire not to take it out on her, but it didn't mean she wouldn't worry.
Once inside she sat the ferrets down and then silently walked to the basement door. There, she would sit and wait until his temper had calmed or until he came back out. Because whatever had caused him to fly off the handle like this? She needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 am

The sounds coming from the basement were... intimidating, to say the least. There was growling and snarling, the sound of things striking one another. Likely a fist into a wall, by the meaty thump that it made. And it lasted... the seconds stretched to minutes which felt almost like hours. In reality, it was probably about ten minutes, total, before the most eerie sound of all came to Teddy.

Utter and complete silence.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 am

The blond swallowed, hard, as she got up and rested her hand on the door for a few moments before gently pushing it open.
"Medwyn...? Love...?" her voice called out softly. "Can I come in..?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 am

He was standing in the middle of the room. He had sliced open his hand, though the blood didn't drip from it. But the torn flesh could easily be seen. He had his back to the door, and there were several places where Medwyn and the wall had gotten into a fight -- and the wall had won. "Teddy? ... Yeah ... "
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 am

Oh God..

"Oh, Medwyn..." she moved with hurried steps, moving around so she could see his face, her hands reaching out to cup his cheeks if he would let her. "You're hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 am

The thing that would strike her is that his eyes? They were still a little glazed. As though he wasn't even sure of what just happened to him. "What? Oh... it's nothing. Just a scratch." Down to the bone, apparently. And it looked, by all accounts, that he had hit the wall hard enough to even break the hand.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 am

"Don't lie to me..." she pleaded in a whimper, brushing a thumb softly across his lips. "Please, look at me. Look at me Medwyn" the blond whispered gently, trying to reach through to him.
"You need to heal... please drink? You're hurt, even I can tell. Please love, for me?" Teddy whispered again, trying to force eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 am

He looked at her, but he shook his head. "It's... my own fault. I'll feed soon, I promise. I don't want to... you know. Tax you or anything. Really, love, I'm fine. I'll be fine. It's the... it's the first time I've lost it like that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:02 pm

"It's not taxing me... please, for me? Please, love, I'm begging you" the blond pleaded softly again, brushing her fingers across his cheeks. "Let me do this for you...?" the look in her eyes begging as much as her words. She couldn't stand to see him like this. "I need to be allowed to do this for you...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next