Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:23 pm

He reached up with trembling hands, taking her hands in his own. "Why? Why is this so important to you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 pm

"I need to know you'll drink if you need to.. that you'll let me help you if you need it... please, love" Teddy said, pleading with those bright blue eyes of hers. "It hurts me to see you like this..." it really did. "Please?" she asked again, one hand moving gently to his wrist, to guide his hand to rest at her shoulder as she stretched her neck slightly, giving him room to bite.
"You look after me, you help me, protect me... let me do the same for you. I need to be allowed to do this... You would do the same for me..." and no, she wasn't going to take his no for an answer, not this time, not over this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:57 am

He seemed to need a moment to think about it. Before he moved, though, he turned his head to brush a kiss over her lips. "I would never say no to you," he murmured, then pressed his lips to her throat. "But you don't need to do this... I can take care of myself... I can." It didn't sound like he was turning her down, just explaining. "But I will do as you wish... always..." With another light brush of his lips, she felt his fangs sinking into her throat. He didn't drink deeply from her -- only two points -- but it was enough.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 am

Of course he could take care of himself, she knew that, but it wasn't about whether or not he could look after himself now was it? It was about whether or not he would allow her to look after him as well, just as he did for her.

Feeling his lips and then his fangs sink into her throat the blond's hands found his chest, closing around the fabric of his clothes in need of something to hold onto as her lips parted in a moan and her knees trembled in response to the Kiss. Because keeping upright was easier said than done when presented with an overwhelming sensation like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 am

Which was the exact reason that his arms were around her, holding her up, as he drank from her. He didn't take much, but he would hold her up as he drank from her. The low growl in his throat was more sensual than it was hungry -- even though he loved the taste of her, more than anything -- and it was with reluctance that he pulled back, pulled away, licking the tiny wounds in her throat closed with a light, warm, brush of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 am

In fact, when he licked the puncture wounds closed, the blond found her cheeks had flushed with heat. One hand sliding up to snake around to the back of his neck as she leaned against him with her eyes still closed.
"Thank you...." Teddy whispered, happy that he would let her do this for him. Her knees still feeling a tiny bit shaky as she leaned against him, hoping he wouldn't mind given that he'd been the one who'd been hurt in the first place and probably needed her support rather than the other way around.
"You feeling better...?" never mind the fact that she was still softly trembling, unable to hide the effect his Kiss, or the sound he'd made for that matter, had on her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:28 pm

His arms still around her, helping to hold her up, were steady and firm. He took a moment -- just a few of them, really -- to rest his forehead against the side of her neck and just collect himself. His hand, she saw, was starting to close and heal. The rest of him? Still shaking just a bit from the force of the frenzy. "I'm all right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:40 pm

The hand at his chest slipped around him so she could hold him, her other hand resting gently on the back of his neck. "Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for" she whispered softly offering her warmth as comfort as they held each other. "I was just worried... I've never seen you react like that" so of course she'd be worried, he was the most level headed man she knew and she'd never seen him loose his temper like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

He leaned into her, so that he could breathe in the scent of her, could enjoy the feel of her pressed against his body. "I know... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my temper."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 am

The hand on his back gently grasped at the fabric of his shirt, the blond turning her head so she could nuzzle softly into the corner of his neck.
"Don't say sorry..." she whispered. "Just promise me you'll go learn Fortitude from Ethan like he offered. I rather have to patch up the wall than see you hurt"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 am

He seemed to still have a low growl in his throat, but he held her close. Nodding slowly he whispered into her ear. "I will if you will."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 am

Damn it...
"Fine..." she whispered, just as long as he learned she'd do whatever he asked, honestly. The arm that was around him instinctively flexed slightly to the sound of his voice, pulling her closer as if she could someone get closer to him than she already was. Which was, in fact, impossible, as the only thing currently between them were clothes.
"Together..." the blond whispered against the corner of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:09 pm

He nodded, kissing her throat as he continued to hold her. "Together. We'll do it together."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Stupid body reacting however it damn well pleased.... She tried to keep back the whimper as her body still remembered the sensation of his fangs, though the shiver he could probably feel regardless.

"Will you tell me... what got you so upset...?" she whispered, not about to pull away from him anytime soon. Because as much as she hated to bring it up, the woman whose name had triggered all of this, wanted to turn not just Cass but Teddy as well into her pet projects. And now more than before, the blond was more than a bit skeptical of it..
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 am

He growled the words, soft and angry. "The woman is a stone cold bitch who likes to get people killed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 am

The hand that brushed over his back and up the back of his neck was gentle, reassuring really, and softly warm to the touch.
"I'll tell Estaban I don't want anything to do with her" Teddy whispered, now more than ever convinced that she did not want to allow herself or her friend to be the woman's little project.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 am

He looked... horrified. "You... she... wanted to... what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 am

She was quick to lift a gentle hand to cup his cheek, a soft reassuring touch as she offered him a smile, wanting to calm him.
"It's nothing to worry about. She wanted to help make me a proper Harpy" no, she didn't sound keen on the idea, she hadn't been keen on it in the first place. "Wanted to help Cassiel too.... I'll tell her to stay away from both of us" and she sounded like she meant it too. The woman wasn't going to get a chance to touch her friend.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 am

He shook his head. Even though she said that she would tell the woman to fuck off, he was shaking his head hard. "No... she doesn't come near you. Mine," he said, firmly and with a growl. "She doesn't come near what's mine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:35 am

Teddy bit her lip for a moment, gazing up at him before giving a small nod of her head.
"Yours..." she said softly, pushing herself up onto her toes so she could touch her lips to his. "Only yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am

He held her close... like a precious thing that he couldn't bear the thought of letting go of. "Mine," he said, though this time, it was a little softer. A little more gentle. "I'll protect you from her. I will."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 am

"You won't have to" Teddy said gently, brushing her lips against his lips again before nuzzling into the corner of his neck and touching her lips to his skin in a warm kiss. "I'm not going to give you reason to worry... Perhaps I should withdraw from the Toreadors..." and, you know, put some more distance between herself and the woman.
She pressed her fingers gently against the back of his neck with that same warm touch, sounding more like she was trying to reassure him than herself.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:45 am

He shook his head, kissing the side of her throat just lightly. "No... it wouldn't help. It doesn't matter what Clan you are. If she wants you dead, she wants you dead. She helped to kill the Nosferatu Seneschal, once. Led him right into the ambush that took his life."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am

Okay, so she looked slightly worried now. Though it wasn't for her own sake as much as it was for Cass', for his... Probably a good thing she'd hidden her face against the corner of his neck.
"I need to keep her away from Cass... away from you..." she added in a low whisper, her body instinctively arching to press against him as her arms once again tried to pull him closer. "I won't let her turn me into her project..." she rather take her chances fighting the woman.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 pm

He shook his head, his arms around her. "She won't come near me." Because he'd make sure she didn't. Sorry, Teddy... there was a flash of the cold, emotionless Nazi she had seen in him once before -- just a flash -- in the tone of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next