Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:01 am

She was still trembling, unable to stop the tears, unable to gather herself back up as the look in his eyes had burned themselves into her heart and left her shattered. A part of her wanted to run after him, but her body didn't want to listen and deep down... perhaps she believed she deserved this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:07 am

It was only a few more moments before she heard the sound of the door opening and closing, then the sound of a car starting.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:10 am

Leaving....
He was leaving her....

The soft cry got stuck in her throat as she curled into the corner once more as if trying to hide.

Had she lost him...?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:15 am

It wasn't a question that would be answered quickly.

He didn't return that evening.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:25 am

Nor did the blond move.
In fact she just stayed where she was, curled up into that corner of the basement throughout the day.

He'd looked at her as if she was a monster... He'd looked at her with fear and dismissed her words as lies... It hurt worse than she thought possible, worse than anything she'd ever felt before and it was just, just too much.

Would he ever look at her the same again? Would he even come back and look at her at all...?

So many questions kept whirling around in her mind, over and over again. Not even day seemed to take the ache away as she lingered in limbo, in the dark and the cold of the basement where she'd lost him.

After all they'd shared...
She'd lost him...

And he... he'd thought her a liar...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

(should we call scene here on this one and start up another one for the 'aftermath'?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:26 pm

(go for it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach   Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just give me a moment to breathe (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5