Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 pm

He blinked slowly and let her kiss him -- let her, since he didn't exactly kiss her back. He didn't pull away from her, though.

"I can't feel my heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

And that hurt... badly. But she couldn't blame him could she?

"It takes a while getting used to" the blond said, still speaking softly as she continued to wipe the blood off his skin since, well let's face it, the clothes were probably done for.
"There's a lot of little things that will take time getting used to"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 pm

He nodded, though he didn't resist her. He was in shock of some sort, not really sure how to put any of his thoughts into words. But in moments, he was trying to help her. Trying to help her clean him off, not to mention the floor that had become covered in blood.

"Here, let me help. I can do it. I can..."

He sounded like he might cry.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 pm

He might cry? What did he think that did to her?

The blond's eyes welled up over seeing him in pain like this. This shell shocked, staggering man who looked like he was about to cry. Her love... He'd done this for her and he... he...

"Medwyn"
The Caitiff's arms move around him as she let go of the towel, her arms wrapping around his shoulders to pull him close, not caring one bit if she got bloodied because of it. She just held him, one hand closing tight around the fabric of his shirt where it rested on his back while the other found his hair at the back of his head. The blood softly nuzzling into the corner of his neck.

"It's alright... it's alright to be scared...."
Heaven's knew she'd been... and she'd been alone. Yet, right there and then, she didn't exactly feel like she could do much to ease his pain or his fears. Though she could try, even as she trembled. Trembled because he was hurting and that knowledge dug into her heart like a stake.
He hurt because of her.

"I love you..."
He hurt because she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:44 pm

He turned from Jamie, toward Teddy. The grip that he had on her was almost impossibly strong, the man trembling and burying his face against her shoulder. He didn't cry; he couldn't do that. But he trembled and hid his face, wanting to cry. Too much uncertainty, honestly and it was a lot to go through. He pulled her tightly against him, holding on to her as though she were some sort of life line.

"I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:52 pm

She would gladly be his life line. For as long as she needed her to. For as long as he wanted her to.
Anything for him... she'd meant it then, she meant it now. Anything.

The blond drew her breath when he put his arms around her and pulled her into that impossibly strong embrace, her own tightening in response to that touch, in response to his words, though hers was nowhere that strong. Though it was there, and it wasn't going to let go.
"I'll keep you safe..." she said in a soft whisper as she turned her head just enough for those gentle words to touch his ear. "I'll protect you..." she added with a gentle smile despite her own trembling in response to his. "My sweet, gentle lover..."

Jamie was there, she knew, but she couldn't focus on him. Medwyn was her heart, her soul, the man in her arms meant everything to her and for him she would give everything, would give up everything. He was the only one who mattered at the moment. Only him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Jamie seemed to sense that the only thing that mattered was Medwyn.

The German had his arms around Teddy, holding her close. He was still trembling, but he was nodding again, though he didn't move his head. He didn't look at her. He just held her, shaking. He was cold...so cold... in comparison to his usual warmth.

"Okay...okay... I...thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Trembling... cold... Her eyes still closed, she whispered again softly, brushing her fingers gently through his hair.

"Let me soothe you for now..." the blond's soft voice whispered in his ear as a warming sensation* spread through his body. Not overwhelming, not intense, just soft and comforting, as if it was the warmth he was used to feeling. It seemed to spread from her touch until it had spread throughout him. Lingering and gentle, much like her touches.

"My love... let me run you a bath? And you can lay down afterwards..? It's been a long night... you must be exhausted"

------
*Chimestry
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:43 pm

He tensed slightly as he felt the warmth flooding him. It was unexpected, but then, he was so sensitive and touchy when it came to pretty much everything right now. Everything was so different... He was so different. He nodded to her, though...

"Okay...that sounds... sounds nice..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:47 pm

She touched her lips to his cheek, a gentle kiss, the hand in his hair gently leaving it to trace down the back of his neck.
"I need my arms for that..." the blond smiled gently, the hand that rested on his back letting go of his shirt to trace softly across his shoulders.
"I'll hold you afterwards... promise..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:52 pm

He nodded in an absentminded, distracted sort of way. He let her go, his arms dropping back to his sides. And he just...stood there... unmoving. It was a little creepy. People don't notice how much humans moved, even when standing still, until they no longer felt the little muscle twitches, the little swaying motions of body and the little motions that they made until they no longer made those motions.

"Sorry... thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 pm

She offered him a loving smile and the gentle touch of her hand brushing across his cheek as she gazed at him, gazed at him witht hose bright blue eyes as if silently repeating over and over again: I love you...

Only briefly did she look to Jamie with a slight nod of her head before turning to move into the bathroom, giving them a tiny bit of privacy while she started the water, making sure it wasn't too warm before moving to fetch towels so they'd be close by, and scented bath salt. She liked coffee... the bath salt had a faint scent of coffee to it.

She'd give them a couple of minutes, not wanting to interrupt, letting the bath fill a bit before she'd go back to them.

Heh.... still trembling... her hand was still trembling...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:00 pm

He watched her go as she moved into the bathroom. Slowly, his eyes turned toward Jamie, then his head... as if waiting for the Brujah to impart some words of wisdom to him, or tell him the secrets of the universe...

Just....

Something...
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 pm

The Brujah nodded as he watched Teddy leaving to fill the bath. When she was gone, he reached out to pull his childe to him in a strong, brotherly grip. He started to whisper into the German's ear, quiet words in another language (Gaelic), meant for Medwyn alone.

And he continued to speak to the man, for quite some time, in fact. He could talk until the bath was full and Teddy had come back into the room, because there was just that much to say.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 pm

She saw them through the half open door, and waited... waited until the bath was done, until the scent filled the room. And then she waited a little more, just so she wouldn't interrupt before stepping outside offering a kind smile and holding her hand out towards Medwyn.
"Let me help you with your clothes?" Teddy offered softly.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 pm

He gave the German a hug first, a warm one. With a gentle, fatherly kiss to Medwyn's cheek, he turned toward the door with a little wave.

"I'll be back soon, lass. An' ye can call me at any time if ye need anything, aye?"

He gave her a stern look.

"I mean tha'. Don't let it get out of hand before ye call for help or anything, am I understood?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Teddy nodded.
"Yes" she said. "Yes I will"

Though her hand remained outstretched for Medwyn to take if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:18 pm

He nodded and gave them both a wave before he stepped out of the door and into the night.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 pm

He watched Jamie go with an oddly dispassionate gaze. He reached out to take Teddy's hand, though, finally turning his head toward her.

"You lead and I will follow," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 pm

"Not much leading needed" the blond gently smiled, leading him into the bathroom again which was, in all fairness, just a few steps away.

Seemed she'd kicked her shoes off and removed her jacket while she'd been in there running his bath, because she was shuffling around in miss matched socks now, and a blue top with gold print stars on it.
She stepped inside with him, gently letting go of his hand to move her fingers to his clothes to do what she'd said she'd do, help him out of the bloody mess that had become of them, starting with his shirts.

"We don't need to talk if you don't want to.." she said softly, moving to lift the shirts up and off if he would let her. "But I'll listen if you have any thoughts you want to share.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 pm

He moved with her, where she led. Because he didn't know what else to do, really. His arms went up for her when she started helping him out of his shirt -- more than just a lost cause at this point, it was trash. He looked down at himself, frowned and started to move to remove his pants as well.

"Uh...I'm a... I'm a little lost, Teddy..."

Because he really looked it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Her hands found his when he moved to remove his pants, just a gentle gesture, just enough of a light brush to tell him she would do that.
"For what it's worth.. that is a feeling I know" the blond said, still in that same gentle tone of voice as she unbuttoned his pants and slipped them off before moving her hands to the waist of his boxers. They lingered there for a moment though as she leaned in, to gently, very gently, brush her lips across his chest in an affectionate kiss, knowing that any little thing might be enough to startle him at the moment.
"Not how you imagined it, is it?" she said softly, sliding the underwear off as well so he could really just step out of it, so he could get in the water if he wanted to, soft steam already rolling over the edge of the tub and across the floor. Making the air feel damp and warm.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 pm

He was almost in a daze as he stepped out of the pants and underwear, his hand moving to her shoulder as she kissed him. It wasn't that she didn't feel good, it was that he didn't know how he currently felt, honestly. He was as compliant as a child when he stepped into the hot water, sitting down among the fragrance and the bubbles and wrapping his arm around his knees. "No. Nothing at all like I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:56 pm

She brushed a soft hand across his cheek, leaning against the side of the tub for now.
"It's not really something that can be explained beforehand... it's not a feeling anyone can understand without having experienced it" Teddy's gentle voice said with a soft tone, her fingers tracing slowly across his cheek.
She wanted so badly to make him feel better. To be able to say or do something, anything, to make him look at her the way he always had before.
The blond lingered at his side, though there was something she needed to do. Something that needed to be done sooner rather than later.

"Medwyn? I need to go clean up before the blood sets, but I'll be right outside that open door, and it won't take long" she brushed her hand across his cheek again and the reached over to move a towel to rest on the edge of the tub so he could lean back and rest his head against it. Something a light touch of her hand on his shoulder urged him to.
"And then I'll come back and sit with you. Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 pm

It was almost like he didn't fully comprehend what she had said, at first. Dazed blue eyes looked at her, not answering right away. It was because he had to actively process what she had said before he could answer it. Finally, though, he nodded, letting himself be guided by her gentle touch to lean back. "Okay, Teddy. I'll wait here for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next