Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Teddy's phone began to ring just after midnight, displaying Cass' number.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:21 pm

As so often it took a few moments, followed by the sound of Teddy fumbling with the phone, before it was answered.
"Cassie?"
She hadn't heard from the Rose in ages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 pm

"Long time no talk to, Teddy. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:25 pm

"Hey" she sounded like she was moving over, possibly laying down on the bed or the sofa judging from the shuffling sound of fabric. Fact of the matter was that she was laying on the bed, hanging over the side of it with a smile as she talked.
"I'm good, what about yourself? Did Jamie finally give you your phone back or did you steal it?" she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Oh... awkward....

"Um, Jamie gave it back after I got back."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 pm

"Got back?" she sounded like she'd rolled over onto her back, hanging somewhat upside down off the side of the bed. "You've been gone?"
Because guess what? No one told her!

"I thought you'd been busy so I haven't pestered you, didn't know you'd been out of town"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm

"It wasn't by choice. It wasn't so much out of town as much as out of this world. But I wanted to call and check in-- I wasn't sure who knew and who didn't. The last thing I wanted was anyone to worry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 pm

You know that blinking gold fish look Teddy did so well? Apparently it translated over the phone as well. Special power +1.

"Wha.. you... I" very eloquent that Caitiff. "Are you alright, Cassie? What happened? Are you hurt?" now she sounded worried. Worried and guilty actually for not knowing. Hell of a friend she was.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 pm

"Now, I'm not hurt. Just... Not sure what happened yet. Apparently I was gone less than a month, but I swear it was at least a year. I'm just confused," she said softly. "And Jennica's here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Silence again.

"Jennica...." the Caitiff repeated in a whisper really. "Can... can I do anything?" though Heavens knew that woman scared the crap out of her. It didn't mean she'd leave her friend to the wolves though. No way.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 pm

"Please, don't let her find out about mine and Alex's engagement? Otherwise... well, she and I have already had a run in. I'm still trying to figure out why she's here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:42 pm

"I haven't told anyone and I sure as Hell won't tell her. Trust me I won't tell her anything" and preferably she wouldn't ever have to talk to her either.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 pm

"Thanks, sugar. You're a gem," her voice seemed to smile. "How are things on your end?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:09 am

She paused for a moment before speaking with a smile. "Different" she said. "Well should meet up sometime soon and I'll tell you all about it" because some things deserved hung talked about in person rather than over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 am

"Well, when you have the time, I'm sure I will. Still getting my bearings, but I'm around," thank God...
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:46 am

"Good. Good, I... I'm Cassie. I'm a really horrible friend but I honestly thought you were too busy when no one else told me otherwise..." Yup, feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:53 am

"It's not your fault, you wouldn't have been able to do anything. It's okay. I shouldn't have tried to run," nope, not the only with a guilty conscience.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am

"Movie and drinks hm? Some night soon. I think that would be nice" the blond said softly. "I think we have a lot to catch up on"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:59 am

"Absolutely, though... No horror movie? And you call me when you're free."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm

"No horror movies. And I'll call. I uhm, yeah, I'll call soon because we need to catch up. Seriously"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 pm

"Teddy, what's wrong? What's going on?" Concerned Toreador was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:04 pm

"Nothing you need to worry about, trust me, I... it's good" she smiled, she could tell the Caitiff was smiling. "I just wanna tell you face to face, much nicer than over the phone"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 pm

"Alright, that's fair. I'll wait to hear from you then. And if you need anything, don't hesitate to call."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 pm

"Hey Cassie? That goes both ways you know? If there's anything at all, just call me" Teddy said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 pm

"I got it," she seemed to smile. "Don't keep me waiting too long, though. Or else I'll come looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has Phone, Will Call (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next