Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 am

And true to his word, after ten minutes had passed, there was a knock at her door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 am

Hurried footsteps could be heard from inside before the door was quickly opened, the Caitiff's expression probably one between worry and actual fear as she looked up at him. Though not a fear of him. Never of him. This was something else..
"Medwyn..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:06 am

He looked... apologetic. Very apologetic and very embarrassed. "Teddy..." he said, reaching for her for a moment before he seemed to catch himself, maybe thinking better of it. His hand dropped back to his side. "I'm so sorry." he finished, weakly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 am

Stupid, so stupid...

A step was all it took for her to close the distance between them, throwing her arms around his shoulders and pulling him into a kiss. A heated, warm, loving kiss in fact. One she let linger for a good long while as her fingers closed around the fabric of his jacket, held him to her as if afraid to let go. Afraid he'd let go of her if she did... And when she spoke, it was with a trembling whisper against his lips.
I love you..."

Because if this was going to break them? If this was the last time she got to hold him? She wanted him to know. She needed to say it...

"I love you... please don't leave me....."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 am

He found himself caught in her embrace, found himself listening to whispered words against his lips. His eyes drifted shut, and she could feel him starting to tremble in her arms. But he didn't let go of her. That seemed the most important thing to him...he didn't let her go.

"What?" he asked, sounding incredulous. Maybe not for the reasons she might have thought, but he sounded surprised. He shook, his arms still around her. He kissed her gently, his hands running over her back as he pulled her close to him. Providing, of course, that she didn't push him away. "No, Teddy...no....I'm not leaving you..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 am

She would never push him away, so the way her arms tightened around him told him. Her lips against his, returning the gentle kiss with a slightly trembling touch. Her eyes closed tight as she clung to him. Really, it was the only way to describe the way she was holding onto him, as if she was clinging to him as if for her life. As if she was still worried he might still pull away.
"I'm sorry..." she whispered. "I never meant to cause you problems... never meant to cause Jamie problems... I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 am

The hand at her back was holding her tightly. One of them rose, though, to start running over her hair. It was a soothing gesture, petting her, comforting her. His lips found hers again, a soft and gentle kiss as he shook his head. "What? What is this silliness?" He sounded like he was honestly confused. "Shh. Don't. It's not your fault. I knew she had cameras everywhere. This is my fault, love, mine. I just don't want her to have anything to use against you. She's a Nosferatu; this is what they do. It's okay, it's okay. I'm only upset because I'm worried for you and Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:32 am

Strange how one word, among all the others, had her cheeks turning pink with heat. Though she didn't open her eyes, didn't pull back. She continued to hold him as he shook, a light shiver rushing through her at the feeling of his hand running over her hair which caused her to draw her breath. Just a shallow little gasp followed by her embrace tightening around him again.
"I love you..." she repeated softly. "I don't care what anyone does to me... as long as you'll let me love you... as long as you'll let me stay with you..."
One of her hands found his cheek, cupping it with a trembling touch, pressing her fingers lightly against his warm skin.
"I..."

love you...

She didn't need him to say it back. She just needed him to know..
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:15 pm

He held her. He was, in reality, trying to process what she was saying. He tried to remember the last time someone had told him that they loved him. He tried to remember when it was that someone had ever told him that. He was failing, though. It made him tremble that much harder as he held her. But he didn't let go, didn't pull away from her. "Shh. It's all right, Teddy. I love you, too. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. Okay? I'm sorry that I have to let everyone know about this. I'm sorry. But I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. And I'm not leaving you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 pm

He...
She didn't pull back, not really, she just moved enough to open her eyes, to gaze up at him with the expression of one who could hardly believe what she was hearing. Those deep blue pools searching his gaze as she whispered under breath.
"Please.... say that again...?" the blond touched her fingers lightly to his lips. "Just those words...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

The hand in her hair moved around, so that he could cup her cheek. His thumb brushed over her chin, his blue eyes searching hers. He still seemed apologetic, but beneath was a hint of determination. "Which? That I'm not leaving you or that I love you, too?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm

The shiver that rushed through her and was punctuated by a soft intake of air was, if anything,noticeable. And the smile? The smile that spread across her lips and shone in her eyes? It was heartfelt and true, as her eyes half way closed while she leaned into that precious touch of his hand.
"Love you...." the blond's voice whispered softly as her fingertips graced his lips again with a feather light touch. "Yours... Lover...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:30 pm

He smiled at her, though he still looked troubled. Obviously, this recording was weighing on him, more than a little bit. But it didn't change the smile, the one that did reach his eyes. He brushed his thumb across her lips again. With that same smile, he kissed her. Soft and gentle, his lips moving over hers in a light caress. "Yes. Mine. So long as you still want me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Her eyes drifted shut at the touch of his lips, the fingers that had lingered at his lips drifting down so she could rest the palm of her hand on his chest, so her fingers could grasp at the fabric if his shirt while she pushed herself up on her toes to press her lips to his, to make sure the touch didn't end too soon. Arched her back to move her body up against his and into his arms as if needing the reassurance that he was still real.
"For as long as you'll have me..." Teddy whispered in return.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:53 pm

She didn't hate him. That was the most important thing, seemed to be the most important thing to the ghoul. She didn't hate him and she still wanted him. His arm around her waist pulled her close, pressing his warm body to her cooler one. The hand at her chin moved to cup her cheek, to pull her head against him, against his shoulder. He wanted to just hold her for a moment, to just feel her there. To let it sink in that she didn't hate him, didn't want him to leave for the scandal that this whole situation could cause. "Thank you..." he whispered, brushing his lips over her ear. "Thank you for still wanting me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 am

Teddy leaned into that embrace, her eyes closed as she rested her head on his shoulder, easing her hands down his chest and around him so to move back up to rest her hands on the back of his shoulders while she leaned into him.
"Of course I want you... I love you, Medwyn..." she whispered softly, still feeling herself lightly trembling, still with that need to hold onto him. "I worried you wouldn't want me... not when, because of me, everyone will know..." she bit her lip, her arms wanting to pull him closer though in reality he couldn't get closer. "I don't mind the world knowing I'm yours... I mind that it bothers you. I never meant to cause you problems you know...? I only want to be with you... you make me so happy, you make me feel safe. I want nothing more than to give you the same.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 am

It wasn't like he was going to let her go, now was it? Of course he wouldn't. He held her, his hand at her back warm and strong, his free hand running lightly through and over her hair. "Not your fault. It's mine. I knew she had cameras all over the place. It's my own fault. I just don't want anything to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 am

Okay, sos he still felt horrible but she had to.. it just...
"If you wanted a movie you should've asked.." she said with a low chuckle, perhaps a bit disheveled still but she was at least trying to smile as she lifted her head to look up at him. To let those bright blue eyes find his as she leaned into his touch and bit her lip softly.
"I got you..." Teddy whispered softly. "I got you..." and from the sound of it, from the look in her eyes? That made everything alright in her world.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:56 am

He blinked in surprise. Blinked, then his lips curved into a crooked grin. Then a full grin. He started to chuckle...and finally, he fully laughed. "Oh, God..." Because that? That was fucking funny. He held her close and kissed her. "Is it any wonder I love you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:02 am

That was all she needed really, it took away any lingering anxiety and tension as her smile grew truly bright . The blond happily returning the kiss as he held her close, as she held him close.
"I might still wonder why.. but I don't care. As long as you'll tell me so again" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 am

He laughed softly, reaching up to brush his lips over hers again. "I don't intend to analyze it. The fact is, that I would rather just enjoy the feeling."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 am

"Agreed..." came the soft sight against his lips. "Thank you... so much, Medwyn...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 am

That seemed to surprise him a little. "Thank me? For what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 am

"For staying with me... for smiling" she pushed herself up on her toes to brush her lips against his again. "For loving me..." the blond whispered under her breath. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 am

He smiled, accepting her kiss. The hand in her hair moved to the back of her neck, so he could pull her forward for another kiss of his own making, just a little more heated and passionate. "You are most welcome, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten Minutes Ago (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next